Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #109

Status
Not open for further replies.
With as often as she takes them off and puts them back on during her reporting, I'd say there's a pretty good chance she's going to poke her own eyeballs out! She is an odd one.

They're reading glasses. If she didn't take em off, they'd drive her eyes batty.
Ahhhhh, the after 40 readers...gotta love em.:mad:

Oh yeah, and he says the babysitter wouldn't get into any trouble.

There's no way this man can be that naive. If there was a real babysitter wouldn't that person have come forward long before now? Casey has from the beginning claimed Caylee was kidnapped. I know after hearing that and I had the child I'd be right at the police station turning Caylee over.

Casey would say..."after I went back to pick of Caylee and Zanny had taken her!" :

yeah, because that's the first thing I would do when I realized InvisiNanny had taken off with my precious baby... "time to change out the SIM card"!

WTF EVER

No offense to anyone, but why would you think that Casey would tell the truth at home?Release her from jail, let her go home, take a hot shower, change into comfortable clothes, and eat a decent meal.
As she sits there, thinking about her situation, she has to make a decision:

Do I tell the truth, and provide them with the evidence they need to send me BACK to jail,
or do I lie, and continue to relax here at home?
Sorry, but it makes no sense to me that she would decide to tell the truth.

I can't count the threads and posts about how a pathological liar spews a dribble of truth with the lies. I don't believe for a moment that she's going to pinpoint - here's where Caylee is. But I'm assured that when she does talk, there will be many of us trying to decide which part rings some truth, even to the point of following those leads, just as we have done from day 1.

He is always funny to me... and you never have to wonder what he's REALLY thinkin!

On the topic of GVS, throughout the Laci Peterson ordeal, which is the only other case I have been SO obsessed with, I could not stand Michael Cardoza.. screamed at him everytime he spoke on GVS. But I actually agree with what he has said in this case - or he agrees with me, I should say. :D

I find it interesting that most defense attorneys being interviewed on these shows are slamming Caylee and the Anthony's. NG had to remind one that he was a defense attorney. lol.

I just can't fathom it and I know I'm not supposed to. My children are my WORLD..my world revolves around them and what they need. I would put my life before theirs any day of the week at any time. IDK the more I'm here the more upset I get but yet I can't stay away...lol.

aww, you're a great mommy! Mine could have used some lessons from someone like you!:blowkiss:

There's no way this man can be that naive. If there was a real babysitter wouldn't that person have come forward long before now? Casey has from the beginning claimed Caylee was kidnapped. I know after hearing that and I had the child I'd be right at the police station turning Caylee over.

I could be wrong about this, but my interpretation when LP said that, was that if someone had "indeed" kidnapped her, if they would just now bring her back, they would all agree to say CA had asked them to "babysit" for a couple of months and all would be good with the world. Split the reward and order up a pizza.

I wonder how much she is paying the babystitter for the 2 month stay?

Not what he has been saying since he got there. He can tell when someone is lying, etc.

I know! Today, he practically said he was never even going to meet Casey. Maybe he's been hired just to keep the Fox shows' ratings up for the week.

I find it interesting that most defense attorneys being interviewed on these shows are slamming Caylee and the Anthony's. NG had to remind one that he was a defense attorney. lol.

Right- remember Geragos slamming Peterson on Greta and they he was retained... that was the best show ever...LOL

That has been interesting to me about this as well. The usual defenders have not been defending her! hmmm.. I wonder why? :confused::waitasec:

I live in the murder capital of everywhere... sadly the DC/Baltimore area is always on that list... if not at the top, then right at it. Scary place I live... hate it.

Right- remember Geragos slamming Peterson on Greta and they he was retained... that was the best show ever...LOL

I do remember that. And then to think about all the hype of his defense and then... NOTHING. Wow.

Padilla is committed to getting her out tomorrow.
He will NOT be the one to babysit Casey.
He thinks she will TALK to Cindy.

I just about fell out of my chair when I heard him say he wouldn't be at the house, that a female would be staying with her and that Cindy would be the one to get Casey to talk.

When did his "plan" change? I thought he was saying he thought he could get Casey to talk to him and tell where Caylee is.

LE needs to find a way to keep Casey right there in jail.

Lady Sleuth
jmho

I was. She's not getting out EVER! Padilla hasn't even posted the $50,000 yet. So, he's getting all this media attention and it hasn't cost him one dime, except his flight from California to Florida. (Can he lose the toothpick please?)

What a crock!

That's funny my dh says he needs to get rid of that toothepick every time he see him on tv. :)

aww, you're a great mommy! Mine could have used some lessons from someone like you!:blowkiss:

Thanks..it is something I strive for everyday as EVERYONE is a direct product of their environment...look at Casey..right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrskrash2012