Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #109

Status
Not open for further replies.
So who was it on NG that called Casey a punk and got Cindy's undies in a bunch ?

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=4&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Padilla said he is making sure that all the proper protocols be followed for the out-of-state bond transfer. Right now, the Texas Department of Insurance is contacting Florida's lead agency that handles bonds to make sure procedurally every piece of documentation is in place and that they have what they need when a locally licensed bailbond agent goes to post Casey's bond.

Padilla said for the first time in his career, he has received threats for just trying to do his job. Some of those threats are so serious, he called the FBI to get them involved.

Some of the less severe threats have been from competing agencies threatening that if he does not follow everything by the book, he will be arrested.

Padilla says the transferring of the bond is critical. Until he sure every rule has been followed correctly, he says he will not post the bond until the out oof state transfer is approved.

He's hoping to get everything cleared up so he can post the bond today

Reposting for the day crew:

Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla has been on every show he can be on all night including Greta. In each of these shows, what could be the "new" defense story had started to blossom via Leonard's casual remarks. The following assumes you know several things about this case thus far before reading further:
  1. Who Casey called that wasn't a family member on June 16th (3 friends)
  2. Where some of those people may have been or are at the present time (Georgia and Puerto Rico)
  3. Which of these people are or were former law enforcement
In nearly every interview Leonard Padilla gave this evening, those pieces of information relate directly to the statements he made about what he believed may have happened and why he thinks Caylee is alive. As Casey's attorney Jose Baez said last night on Greta, the explanation of why Casey did not report Caylee missing for 31 days "would be covered in his opening statement" -- we think Leonard gave mondo hints about what that statement might contain tonight. For example:
  • Leonard said that he believed Casey gave her to a "friend" (who isn't the Gonzalez chick Casey named long ago) for a couple of days who didn't bring her back
  • He alluded to "Georgia" and "Puerto Rico" as where folks could be who have or have had Caylee
  • Jose's co-council Mike Walsh said in an MSNBC interview a couple weeks ago that one of Casey's closest friends "had mental issues"
  • Casey doesn't trust law enforcement
The allusion here is that one of the 3 friends would still have Caylee. (In weaving this tale, all defense parties involved would have to completely discount the car and it's contents - which we believe they have done for a while). In a murder or manslaughter defense to cast reasonable doubt, those friends would need to have an alibi for some period of time on June 16th when Caylee went missing. God forbid any of those people babysat Caylee on that day, or even just saw Casey and Caylee together that afternoon of June 16. Start thinking about it, folks. We can see this one coming, and why shouldn't we? Casey's been in jail for a month and had lots of time to create a new drama. This time though, it's going to affect people around her who DO know her.

Been reading here for about a month now--you guys are awesome.

Anyways, had to comment, this case reads like a book to me--even down to the crazy cowboy bh lol! The "characters" and "plot twists" are addictive. I can't wait to wake up in the morning and read the next installment lol! I just hope this one has a happy ending.

I'm still really curious as to why the lead detective payed a visit to the Anthony's yesterday. I hope they dropped a bug someplace in that house.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=4&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Padilla said he is making sure that all the proper protocols be followed for the out-of-state bond transfer. Right now, the Texas Department of Insurance is contacting Florida's lead agency that handles bonds to make sure procedurally every piece of documentation is in place and that they have what they need when a locally licensed bailbond agent goes to post Casey's bond.

Padilla said for the first time in his career, he has received threats for just trying to do his job. Some of those threats are so serious, he called the FBI to get them involved.

Some of the less severe threats have been from competing agencies threatening that if he does not follow everything by the book, he will be arrested.

Padilla says the transferring of the bond is critical. Until he sure every rule has been followed correctly, he says he will not post the bond until the out oof state transfer is approved.

Yet no threats to kill Caylee or anything that involves her. It is still all about Padilla or Casey.

Good Morning!!! I take it the princess is still behind bars and probably not getting out again today? BH better get on it if he plans on getting her released. The get out of jail time is only between 1pm and 3pm.

LOL....the *cowboy* that rode in "to save the day"...seems to have forgotten his horse !

Been reading here for about a month now--you guys are awesome.

Anyways, had to comment, this case reads like a book to me--even down to the crazy cowboy bh lol! The "characters" and "plot twists" are addictive. I can't wait to wake up in the morning and read the next installment lol! I just hope this one has a happy ending.

From your fingers to God's ears... welcome.

Shouldn't all that have been started a week or so ago? Didn't they know?

So who was it on NG that called Casey a punk and got Cindy's undies in a bunch ?

I'm pretty sure it was the lady who was filling in for NG, the blonde, can't remember her name. I kind of chuckled when she said that and wondered about them sitting right in front of the Anthony house broadcasting, if that would set them off. Apparently it did!

Oh and hi everyone, hope you don't mind me joining in. :wave:Been following this case since the beginning. Unreal, all of it.

(snipped) Yes, please give the FBI something else to do besides focusing on finding Caylee, why don't ya?

Going back under my rock now. This whole thing is annoying the p*ss out of me. I made the mistake of re-reading the arrest report, search warrant, and supporting documentation from OCSO's site this morning with all of CA's lies there in black and white. I'm rather grumpy now, that's for sure.

I'm still really curious as to why the lead detective payed a visit to the Anthony's yesterday. I hope they dropped a bug someplace in that house.

I think I read that they reportedly were there for about 45 minutes. I really don't think it was a "we were in the neighborhood" kind of drop by meeting. I believe it was reported that they left smiling?

I think I just opened the speculation flood gates.. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member