Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #129

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blink34 to Isabelle:
"You said you were employed by the defense, which, actually given what I have seen so far, would not surprise me;"

Is Isabelle working for the defense team? And if so, in what capacity?
Interesting.

Isabelle said:
I did not say I was employed by the defense. I should have placed your words in quotes. Sorry if you don't think I am qualified to post on this forum.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Never mind.

Isabelle said:
I wouldn't make those kinds of accusations if I were you - the defense is paying me for services.

I am objective.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Never mind on the never mind. So which is it?

Caylee is still missing more than 2 mths later!

I'm sorry to seem so suspicious, but I dont know if Tony Padilla is the real one on WS now. How can he defend the smell in the car with the same theory as the Anthonys did?
I just feel a little paranoid that he could be someone else pulling the wool over our eyes.

Here is my question and his response on the questions thread........I have NO IDEA what the answer meant...........

Tony Padilla
Registered User Join Date: Aug 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by TURBOTHINK
Hey..........I have had not only putrid pizza in my car for weeks, but also soured milk. I left on vacation and forgot it. It sat in the hot sun in the airport parking lot for over 3 weeks.................it SMELLS terrible, but it does NOT smell like human body decomp.

It is putrid, but there is NO smell like a decomposing body and a large amount of blood. Those two smells are identifiable by anyone who has ever smelled them.

I am sure you have smelled both...............NOW..........

Do YOU honestly believe that story?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fair enough!!

Here is my question and his response on the questions thread........I have NO IDEA what the answer meant...........

Tony Padilla
Registered User Join Date: Aug 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by TURBOTHINK
Hey..........I have had not only putrid pizza in my car for weeks, but also soured milk. I left on vacation and forgot it. It sat in the hot sun in the airport parking lot for over 3 weeks.................it SMELLS terrible, but it does NOT smell like human body decomp.

It is putrid, but there is NO smell like a decomposing body and a large amount of blood. Those two smells are identifiable by anyone who has ever smelled them.

I am sure you have smelled both...............NOW..........

Do YOU honestly believe that story?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fair enough!!

That is a very high number of posts? Is something off? Did I read it correctly?

Originally Posted by Isabelle
I wouldn't make those kinds of accusations if I were you - the defense is paying me for services.
I am objective.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

Never mind on the never mind. So which is it?

I would get my money up front if I were you. In the ANS case a LOT of people thought they were being paid for collecting messages off the boards and got "boomed"...........They got nothing but a lot of wasted time.

hmmm, that's all we see then -wonder who put that up

This Myspace was found earlier, I don't remember who found it but it was found on the BH Myspace as one of his "friends".

The people who were able to somehow read Casey's wall comments on Facebook-can they still do so now and know if she has any recent activity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz