Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #130

Status
Not open for further replies.
As well as in FL. Unless, your parents claim you on their taxes. If no one claims you, then you can apply and possibly receive whatever the state offers. If your parents claim you, I think you can only receive Medicaid and WIC. Now, the parents can get welfare or food stamps if they claim you (if they qualify.)

As long as Casey is an adult, she can live with her parents and collect benefits. As long as she is below the poverty level established by the state, as long as she has no assets, she certainly can receive entitlements and assistance.

Ok, do we have any new info? It's so hard to catch up on the threads with all of the speculation. Did I see that there is possible discovery being released today?

Originally Posted by dunlurken
WRONG! If she lives in her parents house she is not entitled to welfare. I know this first hand.

She would be entitled in Ohio.

Hello all! I have been lurking for a while. This is the best site to catch up on the Caylee news!!

Cindy and Casey's "calm" - calm comes with acceptance (who knows what they have accepted).

Hello Sherlock. Welcome!

As well as in FL. Unless, your parents claim you on their taxes. If no one claims you, then you can apply and possibly receive whatever the state offers. If your parents claim you, I think you can only receive Medicaid and WIC. Now, the parents can get welfare or food stamps if they claim you (if they qualify.)

From Cindy July 3rd. This makes me think there was no welfare. Sounds like Cindy took care of Caylee's needs.

Thursday, July 03, 2008
my caylee is missing
Current mood: http://x.myspace.com/images/blog/moods/iBrads… distraughtShe came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

Ok, do we have any new info? It's so hard to catch up on the threads with all of the speculation. Did I see that there is possible discovery being released today?

That's what one station has reported (WESH, I think???) Over 400 pages, supposedly pictures included... some of a dumpster and it's contents!

these documents that are supposed to come out today - will they be available to the public?

Well since she is so truthful, I am sure she could put down any address she wanted.

She would have to establish a physical address by presenting mail or other proof with her name and the physical address on it.

A lot of people get around this regulation by mailing themselves a piece of mail at another address, though. There are always ways to "beat the system;" unfortunately, it hurts the people who play by the rules.

If the Anthony's really did kick Casey out that day they were negligent IMO, because they should have gotten an attorney and at least tried to get temporary or permanent custody of Caylee first. Cindy said on Myspace that lies and betrayal started after the birth and many chances to change were given. They had to know that Casey's behavior was not normal. To kick Casey out and not protect Caylee first was a big mistake.

Casey certainly DOES qualify for state assistance and federal entitlements for her child in the form of TANF, WIC, Medicaid, food stamps, Section 8, among other benefits.

Cindy and George's assets and income would NOT be included in the formulary to determine eligibility, because Casey is an adult. If Casey were 16, her parents' income and assets WOULD prohibit her from receiving benefits. But, since Casey was an adult when she had Caylee, she would have qualified for all the above mentioned entitlements from the day of Caylee's birth, if she was not working.

One of the possible reasons George and Cindy never put the car in Casey's name is that it would be considered an asset that could diminish her eligibility.
Sorry, but you are wrong.

They check and double check everything before you qualify for welfare and food stamps, etc.

ETA. Why would you want your child to live in a Section 8 housing arrangement? That's ludicrous.

That's what one station has reported (WESH, I think???) Over 400 pages, supposedly pictures included... some of a dumpster and it's contents!

I looked on WESH's website and nothing is being reported on there yet...:mad:
Either this is a false alarm, or we will see more soon, hopefully

She did? I don't remember that...

Here is the link:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orl-casey0908aug09,0,1517604.story

"Anthony's childhood friend Brittany Schieber said Anthony always has been "a good-hearted person and someone who liked to have fun."

The two attended Colonial High School but drifted apart until recently, when they rekindled their friendship. Caylee and Schieber's son are close to the same age.

Schieber said she thought it was a joke when Anthony sent her a July 15 text message, telling her that she had not seen Caylee in 31 days."

casey certainly does qualify for state assistance and federal entitlements for her child in the form of tanf, wic, medicaid, food stamps, section 8, among other benefits.

Cindy and george's assets and income would not be included in the formulary to determine eligibility, because casey is an adult. If casey were 16, her parents' income and assets would prohibit her from receiving benefits. But, since casey was an adult when she had caylee, she would have qualified for all the above mentioned entitlements from the day of caylee's birth, if she was not working.

One of the possible reasons george and cindy never put the car in casey's name is that it would be considered an asset that could diminish her eligibility.

exactly!

Hi everyone.. I have been lurking today and trying to catch up. I know this was discussed, but LP throwing out Casey's friends names this weekend was pretty bold if you ask me.. I wonder what he knows (if anything) to be throwin out these names.. Just another twisted story in this huge confusing case IMO.

Throwing "reasonable doubt" theories into the mix . . .

did the police ever confiscate a pc (if Casey had one)? Wouldn't they be able to trace all the myspace and other postings if they had, before they were deleted? IDK, just stretching here.

You got it. If they qualify. You can't live in an expensive home with a bunch of SUVs and get welfare.

Yeah, you can. As long as you don't own the home or the SUVs, you most certainly can, if the conditions below are met:

1) You hold no assets, have income beneath the state-established poverty level.

2) You are an adult and a parent of an eligible child.

I looked on WESH's website and nothing is being reported on there yet...:mad:
Either this is a false alarm, or we will see more soon, hopefully

Apparently it wasn't on the website.. on TV IIRC. I hope not a false alarm also!

I know that in MI when you file for state aid for a child they ask for everyone in your houses income.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici