Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #130

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't find anything on the Globe online. Is it an entertainment magazine/site?

I don't know. I lifted "The Globe" quote from another poster. Try googling "The Globe", perhaps, and then search for "Casey Anthony' on "The Globe" website.

I'm not sure if that poster got the quote from the online paper or from the paper paper, itself.

This is NOT SLUETHING. Lifting a quote from another board and no verification of the quote's actual existence, let alone its veracity. BTW...WS rules say you need to "link" when you "lift".

The BAMBOO story told by Cindy in that interview is comical -- and is the best evidence to go to her credibility. She goes into the different species of bamboo. She wants us to believe that Casey borrowed the shovel -- from a neighbor -- to cut bamboo -- so that Caylee wouldn't be injured by them -- while Caylee was missing.

Yes Casey has been taught well how to lie by Cindy.

Hi all...newbie here. I just found this regarding the release of legal documents today and thought I would share. Sorry if it has already been posted.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-082508,0,7716236.story
Thanks its what we have been waiting for.

Now we know why released, "More than 400 pages of documents, including arrest reports, will be released as part of a public records request made by the Orlando Sentinel."

I am assuming it was a freedom of information request. Which leads to the question of what type of documents will we see. Doesn't sound like discovery. I am so confused.

Thanks Krystal! Been lookin for confirmation! Welcome! :clap:

THANKS KRYSTAL. Nice work. This is not discovery, necessarily, and definately does not come from LE, as was reported earlier. But it will be lots of info. Going to pick up a six-pack and bucket of popcorn.

Throwing "reasonable doubt" theories into the mix . . .

Thanks Krimekat, I thought this too. But it just bothers me. I really believe Casey is responsible here.. It is hard to think any of her friends were involved at this point.. Then on the other hand my opinions and thoughts have shifted so many times my head hurts.

Amy, Tony, Ricardo, Zanny, Cindy, George, Lee, the neighbors, the media, numerous myspace friends, the DJ, the tow truck driver, the door man at the bar, the bartender, you, and me are all Casey's victims. PERIOD!!! Nobody else is involved. She would have snitched the day she was strip searched if anybody had anything to do with her crime.

Thanks Krystal! Been lookin for confirmation! Welcome! :clap:

Those documents are not being release for discovery, they're being released for public perusal, because of a FOIA request.

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

We're gonna get to see!

these documents that are supposed to come out today - will they be available to the public?

According to WKMG they are public record. WFTV said they already have them and are poring over them. Report at 5.

WESH and WKMG both have 4 PM newscasts, I'm sure they already have the documents too and will have something on their newscasts.

Please be careful which posters you are responding to. There have been many responses that have not been to the poster who originally put up the information or made the original statement. For instance the good sleuthing comment was to the person who put up the article about casey's text message not to the globe report. There are other instances as well. Please slow down and read.

Now we know why released, "More than 400 pages of documents, including arrest reports, will be released as part of a public records request made by the Orlando Sentinel."

I am assuming it was a freedom of information request. Which leads to the question of what type of documents will we see. Doesn't sound like discovery. I am so confused.

I am confused too, as I think we all are... but can't wait to see the docs for myself! :book:

Pics of a "dumpster" and it's contents would be MOST interesting! Along with the new child abuse charge Blink found...hmmm.

I know that the Sawgrass apartments have been talked about. Does anyone know anything about the Sutton Place apartments?

tony lives in those correct? in winterpark?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member