Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #141

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time I hear people say "oh so and so is in a better place now" I used to have to really sit and dig deep to understand it and believe it. I think this is the first time that I thought that in my head "oh Caylee's in a better place now" and didn't really have to dig deep to understand/believe it. She truly is in better hands now then she ever was on this earth. God Bless Caylee.

Anyone else feel that Casey should just be put into general prision population versus being in solitary? Usually people who harm a child don't last too long in general population.

They would defit. keep her isolated.... for as long as she was in jail. She always wanted to be in the "in-crowd" -- in jail -- she defit. is getting the high-roller treatment. :)

I remember the first case I followed like this and it was so difficult. The range of emotions was extreme. I think we interject our own feelings, our own fears, and see ourselves in that "what if" situation when we get so involved. I had to learn to step back, stay more objective, and realize that my life...while it is touched by such sorrow and sometimes such evil...is removed from what is going on here.

You can't dwell on all the missing and the dead. You can't submerse yourself in the remorse, the anger, and the injustice. You have to walk away because you need to preserve yourself for your own children, your family, and your life. So you learn to hold your children a bit tighter, to give them that extra minute of your attention, and to keep in mind how precious time really is when it is spent with those you love. You learn to live a deeper life and as Christine reminds us daily...You learn to walk in this world differently than ever before.

You are wise.

Thats what I want to know!!!

I am thinking discussions of possible obstruction charges for Cindy, would she like to tell them anything. Or would she like to roll on Casey and George. Something like that. JMO.

I remember the first case I followed like this and it was so difficult. The range of emotions was extreme. I think we interject our own feelings, our own fears, and see ourselves in that "what if" situation when we get so involved. I had to learn to step back, stay more objective, and realize that my life...while it is touched by such sorrow and sometimes such evil...is removed from what is going on here.

You can't dwell for all the missing and the dead. You can't submerse yourself in the remorse, the anger, and the injustice. You have to walk away because you need to preserve yourself for your own children, your family, and your life. So you learn to hold your children a bit tighter, to give them that extra minute of your attention, and to keep in mind how precious time really is when it is spent with those you love. You learn to live a deeper life and as Christine reminds us daily...You learn to walk in this world differently than ever before.

Thanks SS and to all those who have posted their thoughts. I will try to understand that I will never understand. But I can yes change the way I walk in the world, and I will take my son to get a happy meal tomorrow and order one too so he can have two toys, go back and read the thread about all the "gates" that made me laugh, think about all the great people here, jospeh jordan, TES, and how people take bad things and do great things.

BAEZ is a defense attorney - he is trying to appeal to criminals and those that are falsely accused. Sooo, that being stated, let's try to sell his services, he has a nationally publicized case. Would it be in his career's best interest to encourage his client to take the deal right now?

Based on his denials earlier, I am concerned that he may want to try a high profile case .... than to do the right thing. I hope that I am wrong.

On the OCSO site, I just noticed a media update they released today, that states, in part:

Preserving the integrity of the investigative details of a case of this magnitude is paramount to its successful conclusion. We are unable to comment any further on information that has recently surfaced regarding the Caylee Anthony investigation. Any future returns in regards to evidence or submissions pertaining to this case will remain privileged or exempt unless the release of such information will be beneficial to the investigation or if it becomes a matter of public record in a legal proceeding"

I think that there is still a lot more to come out here. I am not ready to let Cindy and George off the hook yet.
I believe in people taking personal responsibility for their actions. Had they gotten Casey help a long time ago then there is a good chance Caylee would still be alive.
This is what happens when people don't practice tough love with their kids.
There is a point where people do their children more harm by letting them get by with stuff because "they love their children". This is the direct result of their actions.
I am still not convinced that they may have actually known more for a whole lot longer then they are letting on.
I am sorry for Caylee. I am sorry that she had adults in her life who were too involved in their own drama to take care of her.
They were negligent.
Children are not toys that you dress up and play with and then put back on the shelf.
Sorry for the rant. I am just not able to put up with much more of the Anthonys BS.

They are STILL lying today after all the reports..............Jesus God......strike those people down if they tell another lie with their baby grandaughter lying in a shallow grave somewhere.

I KNEW when those things went to UT Body Farm it was OVER for Casey. I said that the day they said U.T. was there.

I am really impressed with the professionalism of the sheriff's department. They have worked long hard hours to find the answer to this and we most likely don't know the tip of the iceberg of this investigation.

There have been hundreds of interviews and thousands of leads to chase down and they have done it very professionally and quickly.

I want to salute them for all their efforts in this case.:clap::clap::clap:

I agree 100% with you

Based on his denials earlier, I am concerned that he may want to try a high profile case .... than to do the right thing. I hope that I am wrong.

Then he and Casey are both done....

I'm sure Casey is going to come up with some lame story, that she let someone (babysitter?) borrow her car or something. Lame, lame, lame. I can only hope she will confess but I doubt it. I hope we will have more answers tomorrow.

Detective: Well why didn't you tell us the nanny borrowed the car

Casey: Because I was "trying to think backwards"

Sorry I needed a ha ha moment.

I KNEW when those things went to UT Body Farm it was OVER for Casey. I said that the day they said U.T. was there.

I am really impressed with the professionalism of the sheriff's department. They have worked long hard hours to find the answer to this and we most likely don't know the tip of the iceberg of this investigation.

There have been hundreds of interviews and thousands of leads to chase down and they have done it very professionally and quickly.

I want to salute them for all their efforts in this case.:clap::clap::clap:

True Dat.. Turbo, I completely agree this is one for study, for all MP investigations going forward.

Anyone else feel that Casey should just be put into general prision population versus being in solitary? Usually people who harm a child don't last too long in general population.

Actually, no I want her to be completely isolated, with only her own thoughts and memories of what she has done. While I think she might not be capable of feeling guilt or remorse, I say let's give it a shot. I want her to have her freedom taken away and have to look at a picture of her beautiful daughter everyday while sitting in a jail cell.

If you believe that Casey is going to come clean tomorrow -- forget it. She will NEVER admit this -- and even if a body is found -- that is not going to change Cindy's opinion.

She will just say that the "Kidnappers" did it.

You could have a photo of Casey actually burying a body or throwing a bag into the river -- and Cindy would say it is a photoshopped image.

For those who think Cindy is going to have a change of heart --

FORGET IT.

Happy birthday Lanie and Sadie! Silver - we have all been where you are. Sometimes a case can consume you to the point of not being able to get on with your own life. When that happens - take a night off. SS said it wonderfully - go on a picnic with your family tomorrow. Refuse to get into fights with them over stupid issues. Know that WE here at WS's understand and care - you are part of OUR family here. :blowkiss: There was a lot of discussion on the previous thread about this possibly being an accident. I just don't see that. Casey reminds me a bit of Amanda Reagan Smith who strangled her 7 year old son Devon Epps to death in Greenville, SC. She then tried to "stage" a carjacking with his body in the car. She stated that a busy-headed stranger with a knife had carjacked her and Devon and then he jumped in the back seat and strangled her son to death. Yea....right. He had a "knife" but the "strangled" your son to death, and it was a "carjacking" but he "ran away on foot". I can just hear Forrest Gump saying something about "Stupid is, as Stupid does". Oh yea, Devon's body was already beginning to show signs of rigor mortis when she placed the 911 call about what had "just happened". Casey is such an accomplished liar I believe she would have tweeked an accidental death into a drama-filled event where SHE was the vicitim, if not hero. After Amanda Reagan Smith murdered her own child, she was out partying with friends exactly like Casey was. She also had the same attitude about memorial services, etc. that were held for little Devon - she was cold, and somehow less affected than the average stranger on the street.

there is something to Cindy leaving her car at the attorney's office, was the realization that Caylee is gone more then she could handle or is her a$$ in a sling and that is more then she could handle, she obviously wasn't able to drive, I would donate my 401K to be a fly in that house right now

I don't think solitary should even be considered for her, just for the reason that you state! IMO :furious::furious:

SWAG,

Curious, why does the limited immunity offer lead you to think that others are involved?

Also, I heard that Cindy stayed and Casey left Baez's office this afternoon, b/c she had to be back home b/c of the monitoring device (4pm)
The deal could be that LE wants to find the body. Period.

Or -

A lot of times 'limited immunity" deals are offered to get one to turn against the other - hence at least TWO people involved. IMO there are / is someone(s) involved. Not necessarily involved in the "crime" itself but most definitly with the cover-up and/or disposal.

In all these reports today - Cindy and Casey at Baez's office with local, FBI and DA. Now, later at home Cindy and Casey meeting with TES. LP mentioned on NG that George was not home yet - where is George? He has really not been mentioned a whole lot in the past two days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member