Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #166

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the media is aware of the problem, but possibly it doesn't fit with their editors' or producers' ideas of selling the stories....sad to say. Maybe one will decide to come through on it tho.

Can I just input something here:

What makes people think she just put her in something(dumpster/ground ect..) without wrapping her first....... How about a dufflebag/suitcase/garbage bag... how would you ever find that in a landfill ?

Just a thought to see if she made any purchases/ or are any are missing from friends/relatives?

What do you guys think?

I think that's a really, REALLY good idea.

What makes people think she just put her in something(dumpster/ground ect..) without wrapping her first....... How about a dufflebag/suitcase/garbage bag... how would you ever find that in a landfill ?

Just a thought to see if she made any purchases/ or are any are missing from friends/relatives?

What do you guys think?
I think she went in something before she went in the dumpster. I think the stain and the smell were related to leaking from there (maybe unexpectedly?). I'm with you, RoseMom.

With all my heart I wish the media had focused solely on finding Caylee from the beginning. By now, most are convinced Caylee is dead at her mother's hands. People are angry and outraged with the entire Anthony family and are unlikely to put that aside to find Caylee now. It's quite sad....the media has the power to touch millions of people in less than a minute, and rather than using that power to find a missing child...they used it to convict her Mother and her family. Regardless of what Casey or the Anthony's are guilty of....first and foremost...the story should be to find baby Caylee. I can only hope and pray that the media will stop focusing every story on Casey, and promote TES. Casey has been of no use in finding Caylee....so quite putting her name and face all over the news....use that time for Caylee and TES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree, but, please tell me, where were they supposed to start looking for her? From the empty apt 210 at Sawgrass Apartments? From the senior living facility? From Amscot? We had no credible information as to the last known location of the child. I look in every park I pass, but I am 3,000 miles away. Do you think she was last seen here? WE have no information on where to start looking. And that ALL - EVERY BIT OF IT, goes back to Casey and her lies. She has made a reasonable search for her little girl IMPOSSIBLE. There was no credible place to start looking for Caylee and that was not the media's fault. It ALL goes back to CASEY, who is psrobably sitting in her cell laughing at all of us. "Boy, did I fool those suckers."

It seems like someone with influence in Orlando could make a public appeal. This doesn't look good for their city. People have enough energy and interest to protest in front of the family home but not look for this child?? The turnout for volunteers has been embarrassing to the community, IMO.
Now THAT is a great idea! Someone people look up to either in sports, entertainment, or something along those lines (would stay away from politicians right now). So who is in the who's who in the Orlando area?! (Remember intitials or first names only....so this is going to be rather tricky to figure out!!!)

Shutterfly--I think you've just given the most succinct and plausible explanation I've ever come accross.

My theory:

1. The child died at home by accidental drowning.

2. The mother freaked out and hid the body in the trunk of her car.

3. Then the mother borrowed the shovel with plans to bury the child.

4. The mother found that when she opened the trunk to dispose of the body the trunk smelled very bad.

5. The mother then threw the naked body of the child into the water near the airport and then the body was eaten by

an Alligator (so the body will never be found).

6. The mother did this after remembering hearing her father tell stories of murder victims being disposed of in this manner.

(dead bodies being feed to alligators to destroy the evidence)..(He is a retired cop)

7. The mother then threw the clothing and back packs (that by then smelled of death) into a dumpster at a store.

8. The car by that time reeked of death and knowing this the mother was fearful of her parents or her boyfriend smelling the

death so she ditched the car close to her boyfriends house under the guise of a breakdown and called him for a ride and just

went on with her life as if nothing had happened.

9. She then began to lie to her mother and boyfriend about the child's were abouts until the car was retrieved by her

parents who then notified LE about the smell of death in the car and the missing child.

okok

I think she went in something before she went in the dumpster. I think the stain and the smell were related to leaking from there (maybe unexpectedly?). I'm with you, RoseMom.
Maybe it was the bag that was retrieved from the towing yard..
This would explain why maggots was in the bag. We all know that it wasn't due to the detergent or pizza..Just maybe she didn't know any decomp was in the bag, stuffed the pizza and detergent in the bag, and weeks later, the decomp brought on the maggots..

CASEY, who is psrobably sitting in her cell laughing at all of us. "Boy, did I fool those suckers."

:behindbar

Luckily "Karma" can get through steel bars and I think "Justice" has a master key.

I would really love to know if any of Casey's friends were in Casey's car during those 12 days between Caylee's last sighting and the car being abandonded. Did she always ride with others to the bars etc? Or did they drive seperately, and did she ever act wierd about not wanting to take her car? Has any of this been disclosed?

I want to know this too.

Everytime I read your posts and see KC .. I think "who the heck...?" Until I read it outloud.

Geez.

:clap:

Thank you!! Mystery solved for me today, too. It never dawned on me until you posted that!

DUH:crazy:

I think the media is aware of the problem, but possibly it doesn't fit with their editors' or producers' ideas of selling the stories....sad to say. Maybe one will decide to come through on it tho.

How about we have volunteers to call around to specific people and put this out there. We could even sign an online petition real quick or something if that would help.
Some suggestions I have would be to call the mayor, the city manager, editors of local papers, and the local tv stations. We could make a list of everyone who needs to be contacted, and then someone could volunteer to call one or two each. If we did this right and came across as organized and rational, we might be able to get something done.
Lanie

I agree, but, please tell me, where were they supposed to start looking for her? From the empty apt 210 at Sawgrass Apartments? From the senior living facility? From Amscot? We had no credible information as to the last known location of the child. I look in every park I pass, but I am 3,000 miles away. Do you think she was last seen here? WE have no information on where to start looking. And that ALL - EVERY BIT OF IT, goes back to Casey and her lies. She has made a reasonable search for her little girl IMPOSSIBLE. There was no credible place to start looking for Caylee and that was not the media's fault. It ALL goes back to CASEY, who is psrobably sitting in her cell laughing at all of us. "Boy, did I fool those suckers."
I agree, Gaia. The story COULD have been just about Caylee, and I believe a thousand people would have combed half the world looking for her - if she'd been reported missing 31 days earlier. OR if Casey hadn't lied about the sitter. OR if Casey hadn't lied about all the locations. OR... you get the picture.

Unfortunately, now the story IS about Casey, and I think just about everyone believes 31 days was a really long time to cover your tracks and dispose of the body too well to search for it.

All that said, I do think it is worthwhile to ask the media to help concentrate on finding Caylee's body, but I don't think it will ever be instead of the other story.

My theory:

4. The mother found that when she opened the trunk to dispose of the body the trunk smelled very bad.

5. The mother then threw the naked body of the child into the water near the airport and then the body was eaten by

6. The mother did this after remembering hearing her father tell stories of murder victims being disposed of in this manner.

(dead bodies being feed to alligators to destroy the evidence)..(He is a retired cop)

7. The mother then threw the clothing and back packs (that by then smelled of death) into a dumpster at a store.

8. The car by that time reeked of death and knowing this the mother was fearful of her parents or her boyfriend smelling the

death so she ditched the car close to her boyfriends house under the guise of a breakdown and called him for a ride and just

9. She then began to lie to her mother and boyfriend about the child's were abouts until the car was retrieved by her

parents who then notified LE about the smell of death in the car and the missing child.

okok

the backpack was in the car i thought

What would be really SHOCKING is if she said "Bombshell! Casey just told us where she left Caylee! And she's returning all that money she stole! And she's giving up everything to join a covent!" Now all that would be breaking, shocking, bombshell news. Ain't happening though. :)

Exactly! Now that would be shocking!

The media needs to quit interviewing Cindy!!! She is the problem.... people are so put out with her cursing everyone and calling them names (LE and media)... I wish they would find Caylee ... she is SO NOTpromoting that in the proper way... She is very negative to everyone... you draw more bees with HONEY... Sad that she can't put her granddaughter first.. the anger takes over her...

What do you guys think?

Here's a problem. If she took the things from her parents' house, would they even admit to it? I think Cindy would have tossed a whole box of garbage bags if she thought Casey had used one to dispose of Caylee - just to muddy up the investigation some more.

My theory:

okok

Then I would think it would stand to reason, to save her own butt with the immunity deal, she would concede that it was an accident and give up the child's body...if the evidence would/could indeed support drowning. On an involuntary manslaughter charge or negligent homicide, she wouldn't be facing any more time than she's potentially facing now, right? If it was an accident, admitting it and allowing LE to prove it, in a way would be her only salvation.

This site may be of some help..
Famous people born or living in Orlando..
Tyra
Tiger
Shaq..
I am sure many of these have huge online support..
Just maybe?
Maybe someone would be willing to speak on behalf of the TES..for help with volunteers
http://www.nationmaster.com/encyclopedia/List-of-famous-people-from-Orlando,-Florida
Better yet..Can we all come together, find the emails to all of the news outlets, and those of us here who are sick of seeing Cindy, George, Casey on TV, and not Caylee and the real focus right now, email these outlets and ask for more time to TES!

Is there any owrd yet today on the immunity deal set to expire?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member