Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #73

Status
Not open for further replies.
We discussed this earlier this morning....interesting scenario, isn't it.

Yes it is - VERY interesting. (I did not see the discussion, I just remember Seriously Searchings post striking me about the purse/car theory!) Some good sleuthing going on! :)

Hmmm - I see where this is going, I know in an interview with Cindy Anthony, where she is sitting at the kitchen table, their cat is on the table right next to her, stretching, and licking itself. (someone remarked the comment Jesse overheard Casey make about getting off the table could've been directed at the cat.) As we know, Jesse could not state if he actually heard Caylee.

I thought the same thing when I saw that ..............There goes that dam cat on the table again lol

Maybe LE has decided not to release some of the calls that refer to the kidnapping situation. Not that I think they buy it, but if Cindy and George sincerely believe it and that the discussions might jeopardize Caylee, LE might be holding them in at attempt to develop a rapport(sp?) with the anthonys and keep them cooperative.

ok so this is what the gal on NG aired last night:

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

L. ANTHONY: I`m not going around and around with you. You know that`s pretty pointless. I`m not going to go through -- not going to put everybody else through the same stuff that you`ve been putting the police and everybody else through the last 24 hours and the stuff you`ve been putting mom through for the last four or five weeks.

I`m done with that. So you can tell me what`s going on. Christina would love to talk to you because she thinks that you will tell her what`s going on, frankly, we`re going to find out something, whatever`s going on it`s going be found out so why not do it now. Save yourself.

C. ANTHONY: There`s nothing to find out. There`s absolutely nothing to find out. And that`s even what I told the detectives.

L. ANTHONY: Well, you know, everything that you`re telling them is a lie.

C. ANTHONY: I have no clue where Caylee is. If I knew where Caylee was do you think any of this would be happening? No.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

when did this happen? this convo?

Hey guys..
I still haven't seen a discussion or links to the phone conversation between lee + casey.
Lee confronts casey saying everything you have said was lies etc etc, I was really excited to hear this call on nancy grace last night in defense of poor caylee.
I was thrilled to hear someone speak to her in a manner she had not previously been spoken to about her missing daughter.

Did anyone else hear this? It was on near the very end of the segment with the temp fill in host.

It is from the first jailhouse call the night of July 16th. The segmenting out just the Lee and Casey part for that clip. Cindy was before it and Christina was after it and the F bomb was all through it.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

L. ANTHONY: I`m not going around and around with you. You know that`s pretty pointless. I`m not going to go through -- not going to put everybody else through the same stuff that you`ve been putting the police and everybody else through the last 24 hours and the stuff you`ve been putting mom through for the last four or five weeks.

I`m done with that. So you can tell me what`s going on. Christina would love to talk to you because she thinks that you will tell her what`s going on, frankly, we`re going to find out something, whatever`s going on it`s going be found out so why not do it now. Save yourself.

C. ANTHONY: There`s nothing to find out. There`s absolutely nothing to find out. And that`s even what I told the detectives.

C. ANTHONY: I have no clue where Caylee is. If I knew where Caylee was do you think any of this would be happening? No.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

July 16th first jailhouse call.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

(END VIDEO CLIP)

That was the first call Casey made home after being arrested ......it's not new

Where did you get this from? The link I just posted?

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

(END VIDEO CLIP)

I thought the same thing when I saw that ..............There goes that dam cat on the table again lol

Just jumping in for a second.

The table in the last conversation with Cindy (with the cat on the table) was a fold-up kind of table. It appeared to me that Greta went by the office that was set up to circulate flyers that next day and Cindy was there. It appeared that was the location of the second short conversation.

Anybody else ?

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

(END VIDEO CLIP)

I am going to just keep asking :) Can you post your link please? TIA.

Doesn't George's story about the 24th discount several storylines as well. Jesse's call and what he did or did not hear.
Gas cans in the car on July 15th when he got it back. (cause he already got them back on the 24th.)
Car did not smell on the 24th.
Casey was in town and not travelling or mini vacationing at least on that day.

That's the point absolut- he WITHELD the gas cans in the trunk when it was found and that he put them back.. Thus why LE did not know about them or collect them until the day after the FBI meeting.. To me, if he's lieing at the onset, you can't believe anything he said

Oh I hadn't ever heard that part of the first conversation.
I was thinking that if Lee was suddenly speaking like that now to his sister that could be why she was refusing his visits.

Thanks for clarifying!

That's the point absolut- he WITHELD the gas cans in the trunk when it was found and that he put them back.. Thus why LE did not know about them or collect them until the day after the FBI meeting.. To me, if he's lieing at the onset, you can't believe anything he said

No disagreement from me. It would take a lot for me not to believe that the cans were not in the car on the 15th of July when he picked it up. He drove 7 miles to his home a dumpster that smelled like a morgue or worse.

Okay the big padlock on thread #72 had me rolling--THANKYOU! :aktion033:

Maybe LE has decided not to release some of the calls that refer to the kidnapping situation. Not that I think they buy it, but if Cindy and George sincerely believe it and that the discussions might jeopardize Caylee, LE might be holding them in at attempt to develop a rapport(sp?) with the anthonys and keep them cooperative.

It seems to me, that the forensics on the trunk should be back by now. I'm sitting on pins and needles to find out what the outcome might be. OUCH!

No disagreement from me. It would take a lot for me not to believe that the cans were not in the car on the 15th of July when he picked it up. He drove 7 miles to his home a dumpster that smelled like a morgue or worse.

Then add in that Cindy washes the clothes Casey was wearing too

Okay the big padlock on thread #72 had me rolling--THANKYOU! :aktion033:

LOL...feel free to use it any time...may I suggest a couple of threads on the first page of the Caylee forum for you to go apply it?

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member