Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #73

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the point absolut- he WITHELD the gas cans in the trunk when it was found and that he put them back.. Thus why LE did not know about them or collect them until the day after the FBI meeting.. To me, if he's lieing at the onset, you can't believe anything he said

I think George didn't know Caylee was missing at the time. He could have withheld the information because he made his point with Casey....that from now on, these pranks were not going to be tolerated.

It seems to me, that the forensics on the trunk should be back by now. I'm sitting on pins and needles to find out what the outcome might be. OUCH!

Yeah me too, I am telling myself once I get those test results, I can get back on with my life. I just want to know if she is alive or not. Although I'm sure when they come back I'll tell myself another lie like oh once they reveal a motive I'll stop. I don't know why this case has me sucked in, I've never followed a news story this closely in my life. It makes me dread every time I have to take a shower or leave the house because I don't want to miss anything.

Does it concern anyone else that LE solved the entire Clarke Rockefeller case including him being a poi in a double murder case in california under multiple aliases and no information from him in a week and half, and this has carried on for over 3 weeks all led by 22 year old who has lived basically her whole life in Orlando? Sorry for the run on.

Does it concern anyone else that LE solved the entire Clarke Rockefeller case including him being a poi in a double murder case in california under multiple aliases and no information from him in a week and half, and this has carried on for over 3 weeks all led by 22 year old who has lived basically her whole life in Orlando? Sorry for the run on.

Yes, it bothers me greatly. And I think it could have been solved weeks ago if the GP's were upfront and honest from the beginning.

No disagreement from me. It would take a lot for me not to believe that the cans were not in the car on the 15th of July when he picked it up. He drove 7 miles to his home a dumpster that smelled like a morgue or worse.

You know what else, in a brief reprieve from my blondeness, I just realized- why would Casey have to call her parents and "others" repeatedly on 6/16, etc.. from her cell phone- if they were there as they said, why would she not call from the house??
Cause... she was locked out, imo, those cause are the proof of a girl with a hissy fit, and she took Caylee from then on to pay them back..
I'm guessing maybe Ole Cin and Geo got the credit card bill...

Yes, it does concern me, but we are looking at this with a bit of common sense....it seems Casey is lacking in this area. I would think it would be easier for LE to work with the assumption that most folks do have some common sense.....must be hard when a person of interest doesn't.

I think that LE is doing all that they can.....cases are not ever solved over night, especially one that centers around a pathological liar that sent them on wild goose chases from the one. Caylee was missing 31 days before anyone was alerted which put an enormous strain on any invenstigation....so much can happen in a month, so much evidence lost, contaminated etc...then they have to deal with the seemingly endless string of lies. Not an easy thing.

I think it only goes to show that when missing children are actually MISSING, and people are on the lookout, that tips actually work. When the mother is hiding something and the child is (unfortunatly) presumed dead.....not much LE can do. Like finding a needle in a haystack.

You know what else, in a brief reprieve from my blondeness, I just realized- why would Casey have to call her parents and "others" repeatedly on 6/16, etc.. from her cell phone- if they were there as they said, why would she not call from the house??
Cause... she was locked out, imo, those cause are the proof of a girl with a hissy fit, and she took Caylee from then on to pay them back..
I'm guessing maybe Ole Cin and Geo got the credit card bill...

So Casey's ploy failed?

Cops, Cases & Clues: The Search for Caylee
Where is Caylee Anthony? What does her mother know? Greta has been on the case from the beginning. Don't miss her in-depth special Saturday, August 9, at 9 pm ET. More ...

http://www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/

I think it only goes to show that when missing children are actually MISSING, and people are on the lookout, that tips actually work. When the mother is hiding something and the child is (unfortunatly) presumed dead.....not much LE can do. Like finding a needle in a haystack.

:clap::clap:Especially when the kidnapper actually EXISTS. Much easier to find the child then....

Was just wondering if the nursing home confirmed that June 15th was the date that Cindy and Cayle visited there? When my grandmother was in a nursing home they logged in all visitors on her chart. I know the 15th was fathers day but that doesn't mean that they couldn't have done a father's day visit early.
Didn't Amy say that Casey was staying with her from the 9th of June?
The discrepency on the dates just doesn't sit well. It keeps nagging at me....

Well another odd thing about this case not being solved is that NO ONE is talking much. Where was this Casey all day long every day? Who was she with during the day? I find it odd that no one at all knows her habits. Where does she shop? Have they been to all the stores and places like Target or drug stores, banks etc during the time period to see if anyone recognizes her? Maybe Orlando is huge and no one knows you but in my area my bank would know me and a couple of my local stores and the longs etc. Because I frequent them. I question just how much investigating is going on here. It is soooooo odd to me that no one knows what kind of life this girl was living on a day to day basis.

I think that LE is doing all that they can.....cases are not ever solved over night, especially one that centers around a pathological liar that sent them on wild goose chases from the one. Caylee was missing 31 days before anyone was alerted which put an enormous strain on any invenstigation....so much can happen in a month, so much evidence lost, contaminated etc...then they have to deal with the seemingly endless string of lies. Not an easy thing.

And Clark Rockefeller's family cooperated with investigators (by revealing his identity as Christian Somthingorother).

The Anthony family has NOT been honest with investigators.

Was just wondering if the nursing home confirmed that June 15th was the date that Cindy and Cayle visited there? When my grandmother was in a nursing home they logged in all visitors on her chart. I know the 15th was fathers day but that doesn't mean that they couldn't have done a father's day visit early.
Didn't Amy say that Casey was staying with her from the 9th of June?
The discrepency on the dates just doesn't sit well. It keeps nagging at me....

has been discussed at great length. Yes they know that it was the 15th. Cindy said she confused the 9th and the 15th due to her vacation time. Sign in sheet was looked at/time stamp of video (which detective alerted her too) confirms that it was the 15th.

It does me for sure. It really makes it seem like poor Caylee is no longer with us. She isn't out in sight to be spotted at all.

Is it possible the DNA wasn't Caylee's or perhaps there was no proof in the first rounds of tests to support the decomp in the trunk? Those tests should have been back by now. Gosh CSI Miami gets results in like 8 secs, Just kidding!

Just a thought about not being able as of yet to prove murder against Casey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member