Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #77

Status
Not open for further replies.
How terribly sad. So many people try to be friends with their children....not understanding how children need to feel secure in knowing that their parents are stable and strong and giving them protection. I can understand how a child feels when put into the position of having to protect a parent and, at the same time, feeling terrified. So sad. Of course they would grow up needing to be rescued themselves. I get it.

Absolutely! It's nice to have somebody who seems to get it. :)

Boy Casey sure is one spiteful little thing isn't she? Here are her parents going to all kinds of lengths to believe what she says, then they are crushed on Caylee's b-day ( we all saw THAT coming) and now she denies them their visit?

Casey might not be all that smart, but she is smart enough to know some hard azzed questions were coming during tonight's visit. She is out of lies. I agree. What else can she possibly come up with. She's done.

Boy Casey sure is one spiteful little thing isn't she? Here are her parents going to all kinds of lengths to believe what she says, then they are crushed on Caylee's b-day ( we all saw THAT coming) and now she denies them their visit?

I think Casey knew that the was going to hit the fan. Cindy probably would have strangled her through the glass if it was possible. Casey probably needs the next few days to come up with another set of lies. Cindy, Lee, George and everyone else needs to draw the line in the sand now. They need to say they had hope that Casey was telling the truth until Caylee's birthday but all hope is gone now and all they want to do is bury their Grandaughter. They need to cut Casey off emotionally.

Wanted to add: I was VERY promiscuous from the age of 15 and up ... even into my adult life. To me, it was just another way of getting love and affection, if only for a few minutes. Sad really .. but true.

It wasn't really love of course, but it was the next best thing in my mind and heart.

I don't think Casey is dependent on what her parents feel about her. Listen to how she acts towards her mother in that jail house call. Her mother inconveniences her unless she's giving her what she wants ie..money, time to go play without responsibilty, not nagging her about working etc..

When she's spouting about them only caring about Caylee, she knows that's not true but she's jealous and angry about their concern for the child. Their focus should be on HER and she's mad about their concern being split between them. She's immature in that respect that she can't recognize that a parent may love you, but there' s more than enough room in their hearts to love your child too.

I think she's playing a vicious game with the lives of not only her daughter, but her parents, her brother and she doesn't care about that one iota.

Nope, Casey cares about Casey. I don't think refusing their visit has anything to do with not being able to face them or their pain. It is about self preservation. Mom and Dad are cooperating with the police, the tapes are used against and only pinpoint more lies. And based on how mad she was about the ONE interview she saw her do, she probably has nothing kind to say anyway. Her lawyer may have advised her to stop talking to them as well.

Sorry to bring up a different subject, and I hope it doesn't get lost in the discussion of the not-surprising refusal of Casey to see her parents. They need to go on a cruise, and send her postcards.

OK.

How many cars does this family have?

#1 - George
#2 - Cindy
#3 - Casey

Would this be correct?

I am confused as to when Casey stole Cindy's car.

Which car had the smell of decomp and was abandoned?

If Casey's car #3 was abandoned, and George or Cindy brought it home, then what was the dialog about "one of Casey's friends" getting Casey's car fixed? IF Casey's car was taken from the lot by LE, how could someone fix it -- assuming it was the gas gauge, and that it is now operable, whereas it wasn't when Casey stole the gas cans.

Wondering on which dates Casey was driving her own car, and on which dates she was driving Cindys.

Are they a two-car family? George one, and Cindy/Casey one?

:confused:

Fox just announced live that Casey has refused tonight's scheduled visit.

I'm not surprised. I think Casey is showing her family that she's angry with them for their cooperation with LE.

Refusing to see her family members is an attempt to make them focus on her, not Caylee. :mad:

Bringing a post over from the other thread, so I can respond:

quote from goldtooth

I know I've read a few times that Casey isn't very smart. I for one really think she is very smart. Do you know how much it takes to keep track of all the lies??

She hasn't been very good at keeping her lies on track . . .

Bringing a post over from the other thread, so I can respond:

quote from goldtooth

I WILL agree however, Borderlines can be VERY hard to understand and can come across as very cold and uncaring. Snipped

People can't seem to FILL a Borderline up ....
[/COLOR]

Hi! I agree with you. The person I specifically was referring to in comparison with Casey Anthony refuses her diagnosis and treatment, and hers was found to be a severe case. I know that many with this diagnosis can be very successful. I'm really glad that you are. I mean that.

I didn't list all of the characteristics, mainly for time, which is why I mentioned it would be an interesting read if anyone wanted to search the DSM IV online for the characteristics. My point was that Casey Anthony is very similar in her behaviors to the person I know, who is a severe case.

I am sorry for the misunderstanding.

I wonder if the visit denial will have any effect on who is paying Baez. If it were her parents, I doubt she would refuse them.

Fox just announced live that Casey has refused tonight's scheduled visit.
Well, this is getting very suspicious to me. Refusing Lee and her parents...is she getting ready to implicate someone other than herself here? :waitasec:

I don't think Casey is dependent on what her parents feel about her. Listen to how she acts towards her mother in that jail house call. Her mother inconveniences her unless she's giving her what she wants ie..money, time to go play without responsibilty, not nagging her about working etc..

When she's spouting about them only caring about Caylee, she knows that's not true but she's jealous and angry about their concern for the child. Their focus should be on HER and she's mad about their concern being split between them. She's immature in that respect that she can't recognize that a parent may love you, but there' s more than enough room in their hearts to love your child too.

I think she's playing a vicious game with the lives of not only her daughter, but her parents, her brother and she doesn't care about that one iota.

As for my posts ... just wanted to add that I'm sharing my story, absolutely not saying that this is Casey's situation or head set.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17142154/detail.html

(snip)
Caylee Anthony's grandparents spent her third birthday without the missing child. Her mother remains in jail as her family continues to hold out hope the young girl is alive.

In a new development, a spokesman for Orange County Corrections said that Casey Anthony had cancelled a scheduled visit with her parents that would have taken place Sunday evening. It was rescheduled for Thursday morning.

There was no explanation given for the change.

Do we know if this attorney was a court appointed attorney? He may well have been. I don't think the parents can afford to pay an attorney. Attorneys are very expensive. My guess is her attorney was court appointed since this is a criminal matter. She has to have representation whether she can afford it or not.

If Cindy and George care at all about Casey they need to save all this crap until the trial. Then Cindy can take the stand and cry her eyes out and say how she emotionally leaned on Casey her entire life, etc, etc. Right now they need to get Casey to confess and find out where Caylee's at. Then they can bury their grandaughter and see if they can convince a jury of Casey's unfortunate upbrining.

Oh I AGREE! If Caylee IS indeed not with us anymore, LE, FBI and the family, need to find her and say good-bye.

Wanted to add: I was VERY promiscuous from the age of 15 and up ... even into my adult life. To me, it was just another way of getting love and affection, if only for a few minutes. Sad really .. but true.

It wasn't really love of course, but it was the next best thing in my mind and heart.

Thanks so much for being forthcoming with your disorder . . .

Casey might not be all that smart, but she is smart enough to know some hard azzed questions were coming during tonight's visit. She is out of lies. I agree. What else can she possibly come up with. She's done.

ITA. I think that's why she's avoiding the family. All of her lies have been revealed. Ther's nothing left to say but the truth. And I personally don't think we'll EVER hear that from her.

What a long, lonely life she's going to have if she is convicted of her child's death and spends the rest of her life in prison and disowns the only people who care about her. She may think she's so smart now, but how wrong she is.

IF Caylee is found to be dead and IF Casey is ever charged with murder, she's going to find life behind bars even more painful because the other inmates are going to despite her. Her name will be forever linked with other killer mothers in articles etc..

IF Caylee is never found, and she only spends a certain amount of time behind bars on the neglect charges and others they can charge her with (if convicted on them) life outside jail will never be the same either. Former friends will no longer be friends and other people will shun her as well. Those in the club scene who will be "friendly" to her will do so in order to brag that they "dated" her and lived to survive. She'll be made into a joke. She'll be right where she was at before with mom and dad supporting her because very few will want to hire her.

Chrisg, I think that a Zenaida going to the apartment was just a coincidence. Casey wouldn't have wanted a real Zenaida to be found and like another poster said, every other place Casey took police was a lie. Actually, I don't believe that Casey would ever even want Caylee to be found, because Caylee would be able to tell who she had been with and if it was "Zanny". Caylee would have been able to tell Lee or Cindy after the 16th that she wasn't with Zanny or at Tony's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500