Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #82

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr. Baden:

Yes, air sample will show that a decomposing body was in that trunk.

Greta........if June 16th, would the air sample be as effective?

Dr. Baden.........less effective - combination of other tests with DNA and lab tests

Oh my! I thought Cindy meant that Caylee always spoke about her own puppy. It was very vague. Did Caylee talk about Zani's puppy, or some puppy named Zani ?
I didn't catch whose dog was being talked about when the reporter asked Cindy if Casey had ever mentioned the babysitter's name. She finally said, paraphrased, that she had no reason to ask.

Neighbor next door was interviewed my Mark Fuhrman. The neighbor says Casey has one heck of a temper and he's heard her yelling at her mother. Neighbor says he heard Casey yelling at her mother on Father's Day weekend.

He says............she talked to Cindy in a way he'd never talk to his parents.

Edited to add.........I think we've heard Casey's language on that call from jail on July 16th......

Amazing, not that we didn't already know that she is some piece of work but to have some sort of confirmation of a pattern of prior aggressive behavior is really telling about her character.

Living with her must have been he11.

I found it Leila!

http://www.wesh.com/news/17113783/detail.html

snipped:

Lee Anthony Cancels Tuesday Visitation

Lee Anthony has canceled his scheduled video visitation with Casey, Orange County Corrections officials said.

The session was set for 9 a.m. Tuesday.

According to the visitation supervisor, Lee indicated that he may want to see Casey at a later time this week.

Another visit could be scheduled before Sunday, officials said.

Lee gave no reason for canceling the visit.

Cynthia and George Anthony are scheduled for a visit on Thursday at 9 a.m.

Hi everyone! I've been away from a computer since yesterday morning, and I'm trying to get caught up. I did a quick google search for recent news on the case and this article came up. "Woman found dead in middle of Bonita Springs street" http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Does this have anything at all to do with the case or did it slip in with all the related articles by mistake. I'm not trying to connect it to the case, I'm just wondering if I missed something since I was last online.

Thanks guys!

Neighbor next door was interviewed my Mark Fuhrman. The neighbor says Casey has one heck of a temper and he's heard her yelling at her mother. Neighbor says he heard Casey yelling at her mother on Father's Day weekend.

He says............she talked to Cindy in a way he'd never talk to his parents.

Edited to add.........I think we've heard Casey's language on that call from jail on July 16th......

The girl is one evil little witch!
No respect for anyone or anything!:mad:
Yes we did get a little taste of the nasty manner in which she talked to her mom.
That was before she knew she was being recorded and the whole nation hearing her!

And it's all about Casey!:furious:

Oh my! I thought Cindy meant that Caylee always spoke about her own puppy. It was very vague. Did Caylee talk about Zani's puppy, or some puppy named Zani ?

The impression I got is that a reporter was asking her if she ever spoke with the nanny.....or something along those lines.......and the grandmother said something like "she (the grandchild) always spoke about the puppy, we had no reason......we just loved her and played with her when she got home.

It was very odd, and really made no sense.

It's impossible that a child of her age would not say something about her nanny......and that a grandmother would never ask her about the nanny. Only the puppy?

I agree. I'm still stunned by that ... why is Cindy digging herself in deeper on all this?

I didn't understand about who got a call ... will need to see the transcript; I heard "Great grandmother" -- ??

:newbie:It is slow right now so I am going to ask what probably seems like a stupid question. Did anyone say what the dogs name was? Some pets name are so unusual ,it may be fairly unique to that dog.

and if Casey's Attorney had advised of no visits, to avoid the taping & release, then why even schedule them ?
I

The girl is one evil little witch!
No respect for anyone or anything!:mad:
Yes we did get a little taste of the nasty manner in which she talked to her mom.
That was before she knew she was being recorded and the whole nation hearing her!

And it's all about Casey!:furious:

I have four adult kids, and they have never, ever spoken to me that way. Honest

I swear I'm going to quit listening to the Anthony's and just read here. Cindy was asked if Caylee ever said Zaneida's name and she replied she just talked about her puppy. Didn't say yes or no. Cindy usually uses so many words with descriptions. I would have thought she'd said "Caylee talked about Zani's puppy" instead of "her puppy".

:newbie:It is slow right now so I am going to ask what probably seems like a stupid question. Did anyone say what the dogs name was? Some pets name are so unusual ,it may be fairly unique to that dog.

In the tape showed, she just kept saying "puppy"

I didn't catch whose dog was being talked about when the reporter asked Cindy if Casey had ever mentioned the babysitter's name. She finally said, paraphrased, that she had no reason to ask.

that's what i said a couple days ago. i didn't think Cindy ever heard that name until Casey said it to the 911 op.

I am stunned by the lies of the grandmother. First she says that her grandaughter had spoken of the nanny, then today she says there was
no reason for her to talk to or about the nanny.........that caylee always spoke about the nannys puppy.

What is going on with them?

Last week, George and Cindy were cooperative with LE. It almost looks like Casey's refusal to see them has prompted George and Cindy to go back to refuting the police and determination that it's a kidnapping not anything Casey did. They're trying to get back into Casey's good graces.

MMM a neighbor heard casey yelling and cussing at her mother on fathers day weekend and said he often heard them fight...........not surprising to me

Now I think I understand the reason George and Cindy felt the need to go on and on about the 16th and the 24th.

They want it known that this fight didn't last for long or wasn't that serious. That is, obviously Casey wasn't REALLY mad because she came back to the house on those dates. That is what George was trying to do with all that uncessesary information he went on and on about...

I agree. I'm still stunned by that ... why is Cindy digging herself in deeper on all this?

I didn't understand about who got a call ... will need to see the transcript; I heard "Great grandmother" -- ??

Cindy is now saying that HER mother received a phone call from the grandaughter.....this lady is crazy, sorry but I am getting totally disgusted with this entire family I really am.

I swear I'm going to quit listening to the Anthony's and just read here. Cindy was asked if Caylee ever said Zaneida's name and she replied she just talked about her puppy. Didn't say yes or no. Cindy usually uses so many words with descriptions. I would have thought she'd said "Caylee talked about Zani's puppy" instead of "her puppy".

Way too many words from all of them, and no substance. Lots of qualifiers and hyperbole: absolutely

<quote>And didn't I hear her say that they never had a reason to ask about the babysitter/nanny? I think I might be interested in knowing who was taking care of my grandchild!</quote>

I have made introductions to (and or have seen pictures of) each and every certified nurse who takes care of my grandson. In addition, I encourage my adult children to call and check on the babysitters and their younger siblings when dad & I are out!

However, I was a young (19), single mom once. (I had enormous support, financially, physically and financially, just like Casey did. I also felt, at one point, that my mother was too controlling on me. I'm ashamed to say that I even kept my baby away from my parents--in effect, to punish them--for trying to control me. It's embarassing for me to look back, but I also feel that I can "understand" where some of her behavior comes from.) My parents made a concerted effort to meet each day care provider and even my "evening babysitters".

I honestly think Casey caused the death of her beautiful little daughter. It just breaks my heart! I wish her parents and brother would just realize that they did the best they could have when she was here, but poor little Caylee is most likely gone. The best thing they can do now is tell the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname