Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #82

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that is the last day, per the video, that the grandparents saw the child, is this correct? I realize they say they saw her later, but I am talking about what the police have said......is this correct?

Yes.........the last day the grandparents saw Caylee, although George has said he saw them leaving at 12:50pm on the 16th.

Last week, George and Cindy were cooperative with LE. It almost looks like Casey's refusal to see them has prompted George and Cindy to go back to refuting the police and determination that it's a kidnapping not anything Casey did. They're trying to get back into Casey's good graces.

Yes, but that could be for reasons that don't bode well for Casey and vice versa...

Oh, for God's sake, NOW there's a puppy?!?! Two questions:

Anyone think Cindy's butterfly shirt today is symbolic?

Name of Mark Fuhrman's book?

Cindy is now saying that HER mother received a phone call from the grandaughter.....this lady is crazy, sorry but I am getting totally disgusted with this entire family I really am.

OK -- so it's not me, it truly is that wild an assertion ... throwing great grandmother in the mix is even more over the top.

Thanks for confirming.

Cindy is now saying that HER mother received a phone call from the grandaughter.....this lady is crazy, sorry but I am getting totally disgusted with this entire family I really am.

I wonder how sharp the Great Grandma's mind is. Is it possible Casey called her and used a childlike voice claiming to be Caylee?

OK -- so it's not me, it truly is that wild an assertion ... throwing great grandmother in the mix is even more over the top.

Thanks for confirming.

Next Cindy is going to say the tooth fairy received a fricken call.

Mark Fuhrman said Casey's last phone bill was $724.00!!! Mark said Lee told him they only have phone records up to July 8th.

Who was she calling???

Last week, George and Cindy were cooperative with LE. It almost looks like Casey's refusal to see them has prompted George and Cindy to go back to refuting the police and determination that it's a kidnapping not anything Casey did. They're trying to get back into Casey's good graces.

I can easily see that! She is soooooo manipulative! Like I said earlier tonight ... I think that Casey is manipulating the parents into covering for her by making them feel guilty for not answering the phone the day of the "flurry of calls" ... I can just hear her saying ... you know you can't fault me for anything I did because you weren't there when I needed you most and I was forced to handle 'it' all on my own ...

I wonder how sharp the Great Grandma's mind is. Is it possible Casey called her and used a childlike voice claiming to be Caylee?

Where is the poor great-grandma? If she is in the same shape as her poor husband, well.....this is just all crap

Casey's last phone bill was $724.00 and they can't get the records for it from July 8th forward. Per Mark Fuhrman.

Whoa. Somehow she doesn't seem articulate enough to run up this kind of bill.

Seriously, how could anyone afford a phone bill like this???? Even if you're a no- good low down dirty thief - that's still a mighty high phone bill.

Poor Caylee having to hear her mother hollering and cussing at her Grandma. Caylee probably said she wanted to stay with Cindy, and that caused more even jealousy. I've believed all along that there was a big fight, and then another one on the 16th of some type with the flurry of phone calls. Caylee probably told on Casey about working and about staying at the apartment with those guys Tony and DJ. I think there was a huge blow up over stolen money, behavior, and even discovery that there was no job.

I swear I think this whole entire family would not know the truth if it rose up and bit them on the behind! It is UNBELIEVABLE what has fallen out of their mouths! CRAZY!

my question to Cindy...WHY DID YOU NOT MENTION THIS BEFORE?????
:mad:
coincidence that she mentions this after the private call that casey talked about did not show up...

I can easily see that! She is soooooo manipulative! Like I said earlier tonight ... I think that Casey is manipulating the parents into covering for her by making them feel guilty for not answering the phone the day of the "flurry of calls" ... I can just hear her saying ... you know you can't fault me for anything I did because you weren't there when I needed you most and I was forced to handle 'it' all on my own ...

I can totally see her saying this. Blame everyone but yourself honey! :furious:

Seriously, how could anyone afford a phone bill like this???? Even if you're a no- good low down dirty thief - that's still a mighty high phone bill.

I assume this means she did not have a phone plan, or she went way over her minutes?

i swear cindy needs to stay out of the media she is not doing the family any justice, she just dont no when to shut up i think she loves the attention just like casey.;;;fruit dont fall far from the tree does it

I didn't catch whose dog was being talked about when the reporter asked Cindy if Casey had ever mentioned the babysitter's name. She finally said, paraphrased, that she had no reason to ask.
Huh? And Casey never shared, perhaps, milestones that happened when Caylee was with the nanny? Like her attempts at toilet training? Anything? I'm really trying to change my opinion of Cindy (yes, I do feel for this woman), but she's trying my patience.

She could have purchased a new phone and charged it to her phone bill. I recently did this and received a hefty $500 bill... :confused:

Well I guess they will stop at nothing...involving poor great grandmother :bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname