Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #87

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still thinking how stupid it is for this time line:

George saw Casey and Caylee leave June 16th at 12:50.
Casey said she took Caylee to the nanny between 9 and 1.
Well...if that's the case then the nanny lives within 10 minutes of the house. If she left on the 16th I think it was because of an argument and I think she was trying to figure out where she was going to stay next (phone calls). I find the rapid phone calls not of a frantic nature, but of a pissed off nature.

OR puts her in the trunk overnight!?

Well, she didn't back into the garage on the 17th...

That's why I think the body was somewhere at or near the house.

Now, after she pulled the body up from the hole on the 18th (when she backed the car in the garage), she might have let it sit in the trunk for no telling how long.

This is disgusting to think about, isn't it? :(

The MyFoxOrlando page on the timeline link has the individual testimonies of the Anthony's at the bond hearing. If you already have it, just ignor. I can't paste the link for some reason.

A lot of oddness goin on but again Cindy testified for what Cindy knew and did and added info on Casey still does not alter Casey's recorded time line. Cindy cannot change Casey's time line. I find Casey sticking to her time line interesting.

Especially because she was sooooo specific about the 31 days. The fact that she says 31 just always bothered me. It seems too exact especially for such a liar.

Oh god. It just hit me. This could explain it, but it's only my wacky idea.

Casey died on the 16th, possibly at the house. Of the calls, none go to the house during the 4-4:30 "flurry." So possibly something happened to Caylee between 1:30 and 4:00. Caylee's body may have been at the house on the 16th, overnight until the 17th.

So, let's say Casey killed Caylee at the house and then hid Caylee's body at the house or in the yard on the 16th.

On the 17th...she borrows the shovel and buries Caylee in the back yard.

Then, overnight, worry that someone might find her.

On the 18th, backs into the driveway, goes to the back yard and pulls Caylee out of the ground...it's easier to pull a body from dirt that's been replaced in a hole than to dig a hole. Takes her to the trunk and then to another place to dump her.

This would explain the dirt in the trunk, and other details.

I'm sure that there are 100 other explanations that are just as logical...this just hit me, though...quite heavily.

:(
It makes sense to me. (and I've always been of the mindset that something happened around the 27th/28th)

Oh god. It just hit me. This could explain it, but it's only my wacky idea.

Casey died on the 16th, possibly at the house. Of the calls, none go to the house during the 4-4:30 "flurry." So possibly something happened to Caylee between 1:30 and 4:00. Caylee's body may have been at the house on the 16th, overnight until the 17th.

So, let's say Casey killed Caylee at the house and then hid Caylee's body at the house or in the yard on the 16th.

On the 17th...she borrows the shovel and buries Caylee in the back yard.

Then, overnight, worry that someone might find her.

On the 18th, backs into the driveway, goes to the back yard and pulls Caylee out of the ground...it's easier to pull a body from dirt that's been replaced in a hole than to dig a hole. Takes her to the trunk and then to another place to dump her.

This would explain the dirt in the trunk, and other details.

I'm sure that there are 100 other explanations that are just as logical...this just hit me, though...quite heavily.

:(

What if Casey hid the body in the playhouse? The dogs alerted near the playhouse. Does the playhouse have a plastic floor? Are the floor panels removable from inside the playhouse?

Now, after she pulled the body up from the hole on the 18th (when she backed the car in the garage), she might have let it sit in the trunk for no telling how long.

maybe hidden in the playhouse? : ( The dogs hit on the playhouse. I just have a hard time believing that she would take such a high risk though. I cant buy it.

What do you all think about maybe Casey actually forgot she had Caylee with her? I mean, she wasn't used to watching her and maybe she drove off somewhere and just completely forgot about her?

The so-called flurry of calls could have been to see who has Caylee? Like in some sort of panic before she realizes she was the last one with her? This would possibly only go along with a drowning scenario or Casey drugging Caylee.

What was the date of the gate being open to the backyard and the ladder out at the pool...was it the 16th-17th?

Very disgusting.

She could have backed in because the neighbor was in the yard and she was in the trunk? Maybe she never tried to bury her in the backyard but buried evidence thus the hits from the dogs? Maybe Caylee was taken somewhere else?

just a thought...

And don't you know that Tony's thinking now, "Thank God I dodged THAT bullet!"

Of course, he should have been clued in when a woman he had only met less than a month ago started moving her stuff into his house.

He needs to watch How to lose a man in 10 days.

Something tells me if it's an adult only office they're not open...don't drs. play golf on Wednesdays? (tee hee)...I'm thinking that's why she called home on the Wednesday...mom wouldn't be at work...dad didn't work then so they probably spent the day somewhere. I definitely think she was calling to see if anyone was home.

I take my mom to the doc at least twice a month, been doing it for years, on Wednesdays - all kinds of docs. She in her 80's so I think that qualifies her as an adult.

And most home health offices I'm familiar with are available 7 days a week - both to their employees and clients.

What ever happened to the cup o' sugar trick MODE???

That's so 50 years ago!

What if Casey hid the body in the playhouse? The dogs alerted near the playhouse. Does the playhouse have a plastic floor? Are the floor panels removable from inside the playhouse?

I don't know where the dogs hit in the back yard...I just know that they hit back there.

Yes, playhouses have plastic floors...but the things aren't heavy at all, adn you can easily lift one side of one, or slide it around.

What was the date of the gate being open to the backyard and the ladder out at the pool...was it the 16th-17th?

I believe Cindy said the 17th but then again Cindy says alot of things.,,,,

No, June 16th George said he saw Casey and Caylee leave the house with backpack at 12:50. George supposedly went to work after that at 2:30.

But Casey reports that the last time she saw her daughter was June 16th when she dropped her off in the stairwell at Sawgrass Apartments with the nanny between 9 and 1.

This is the point I was making in the thread where we got in trouble. I don't think Casey made a mistake in the time, 9a-1p; she wouldn't have given that time if she knew George saw her at 12:50. In the begining, George never said he saw Casey and Caylee on the 16th. He only gave this story on Greta. I think that his story was fabricated but for what reason.

I don't know...I think it was the 16th.

(And I don't know that I buy that story--because it came from Cindy.)

What do you all think about maybe Casey actually forgot she had Caylee with her? I mean, she wasn't used to watching her and maybe she drove off somewhere and just completely forgot about her?

The so-called flurry of calls could have been to see who has Caylee? Like in some sort of panic before she realizes she was the last one with her? This would possibly only go along with a drowning scenario or Casey drugging Caylee.
I've threw out the "losing child" theory way back when. I thought it could be very possible that she was incapacitated and couldn't remember who she had handed Caylee off to.

I would think that if she left Caylee in the playhouse overnight, Cindy's dogs would have discovered her when they went outside. But maybe not...

What I find interesting are statements, like the Jun 9th dte by Casey.
The pre-Jun 2nd sighting by neighbors at TonE's apt, which I do not recall, having Casey in the picture.
The Jun 13th dte with TonE's room mate sighting at TonE's apt. and who knows, who else.
The 12-14th sighting by Casey's friend Christine.
The 15th sighting with Cindy
Then the 16th sighting by George. All in Jun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member