Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #87

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have they figured out if she went to Tampa and Jacksonville?

It doesn't seem so. She was staying with Tony the entire time. LE will know from her cell phone records. But I highly doubt it. Her myspace comments reflect that it was business as usual as far as her social plans.

Same here we can get in anytime, sat mornings even, but can anyone tell me...OFF TOPIC of course why every chiropractor on EARTH seems to be closed on Thursday? :blush: SOrry, I always wondered that and your post made methink of it! :rolleyes:

Just so you know I make milk too...now that is seriously off topic LOL..yes chiropractors here close on Thursday's too...Most Dr.'s offices here close from 12-1pm for lunch which I think is odd..does the whole office need to eat at the same time??

I'm a little baffled at Casey calling Jesse. I guess I was assuming that they didn't talk much, but from this call log, it looks like they talked more than I suspected. The only thing I think is she was looking for a babysitter on the 16th but no on was answering her calls.This would have been her first day of having to wing it on her own with Caylee.

Trying to figure out why Cindy was at work on a wednesday maybe? July 16th was a Wednesday
Is that why you were asking RR?

phewwwwwwwww :crazy:

it wasnt me that was causing trouble - cause i got back in

<------------going to be on best behavior just in case :crazy:
:crazy:

shovels are used for digging

LOL. No kiddin!

Another hippo. :p

Just so you know I make milk too...now that is seriously off topic LOL..yes chiropractors here close on Thursday's too...Most Dr.'s offices here close from 12-1pm for lunch which I think is odd..does the whole office need to eat at the same time??

WAY, WAY OFF TOPIC...but...ha ha ha...are you a superhero too? sorry I loved that avatar!

Same here we can get in anytime, sat mornings even, but can anyone tell me...OFF TOPIC of course why every chiropractor on EARTH seems to be closed on Thursday? :blush: SOrry, I always wondered that and your post made methink of it! :rolleyes:

Well I don't know but they are closed here on Thur. also. :Banane09:

I'm a little baffled at Casey calling Jesse. I guess I was assuming that they didn't talk much, but from this call log, it looks like they talked more than I suspected. The only thing I think is she was looking for a babysitter on the 16th but no on was answering her calls.This would have been her first day of having to wing it on her own with Caylee.

I could be wrong, but I feel like Casey kept Jesse around for when she needed something. I think he cared very much for her, and she used him. I think she wanted something from him that day.

Totally off topic here but... I think Jesse looks way better than Tony. He is a good looking dude.

Ok.. Back to sleuthing...

From things I have read it sounded like they weren't close friends after the whole dating..your my baby's daddy thing..but who knows.

I could be wrong, but I feel like Casey kept Jesse around for when she needed something. I think he cared very much for her, and she used him. I think she wanted something from him that day.

I agree. Ol' dependable Jesse.

And don't you know that Tony's thinking now, "Thank God I dodged THAT bullet!"

Of course, he should have been clued in when a woman he had only met less than a month ago started moving her stuff into his house.

I think it's pretty obvious that Casey used whomever she could whenever she could. Even poor Caylee.

Agreed Amy, I got that impression as well. Probably felt like she could trust him b/c of his feelings for her. I don't know if that's true or not, but that's what I've thought about their relationship from day one.

I agree. Ol' dependable Jesse.

And don't you know that Tony's thinking now, "Thank God I dodged THAT bullet!"

Of course, he should have been clued in when a woman he had only met less than a month ago started moving her stuff into his house.

Ya know I bet something comes out about that being a lie...I just don't see anyone shacking up with a girl and her 3 year old..especially not someone in their 20's who have known each other that short period of time...I have a gut feeling about that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BBrown