Caylee Anthony Missing 2 Year Old- General Discussion #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
:furious: Baez's real reason for wanting a gag order. Casey is so outed in this club photo. Not a care in the world and her daughter Caylee missing during this time. Yep, some investigation and resource checking Casey was acting out. Finally buste? FBI will more than likely enter into the case.

Hearing tomorrow?
I heard the other day (can't remember where - Fox, maybe?) that the appellate court could rule as early as noon, but I don't know if there's a hearing or just a ruling.

:furious: Baez's real reason for wanting a gag order. Casey is so outed in this club photo. Not a care in the world and her daughter Caylee missing during this time. Yep, some investigation and resource checking Casey was acting out. Finally buste? FBI will more than likely enter into the case.
Yeah...well it's been noted on ws for a while...they're not too swift on the uptake, eh?

I'm trying to put my thoughts into the possibility that something happened to Caylee on June 16. The day before is the last sighting that anyone can positively provide of seeing her.

The Father's Day video was exactly a week after the family says they last saw Caylee. On a Monday so it could be that they knew it was Monday and looked at a calendar and picked the date of June 9.

Directly after June 16th, Casey appears to leave a path of destruction.
She possibly will be implicated in the stolen gas.
She parties.
She gets a tattoo.

Yet, not one time after June 16 does she let Cindy see Caylee. She intentionally makes up stories as to why not. If they talked/texted every day, then I would guess there really would be no good reason for her to deny Cindy of seeing her, other than the obvious.

No one has seen Caylee.
Everyone says they were told she was with the nanny.

:bang:DUH!
I just thought of something.....my daughter knows someone who was a club promoter!
I'll ask her tomorrow exactly what he did or if he knows what a promotion girl is!

Some work for beer companies, pass out jello shots, etc., no telling what her non-disclosed job was. She could have been passing hands out for all we know.

This is just too much for the straight forward & honest friends or acquaintances to figure out. Stay away from this f......up . Some thing terrible in her up bringing must be responsible for this sociopathic, narsissitic !!

SJ...so how do you really feel? :crazy::crazy:

Yet, not one time after June 16 does she let Cindy see Caylee. She intentionally makes up stories as to why not. If they talked/texted every day, then I would guess there really would be no good reason for her to deny Cindy of seeing her, other than the obvious. Would be very messed up if she had confided in Cindy. Sweat?

I heard the other day (can't remember where - Fox, maybe?) that the appellate court could rule as early as noon, but I don't know if there's a hearing or just a ruling.
So they won't be arguing the appeal?

Melly, since that person doesn't really have any relevance to this case...would you mind taking off his myspace link? Even if he is the one who did her tattoo, we need to respect that he has not come out on national television in regards to any of this. If his photo did appear on Fox tonight...it wasn't his doing.

If people want to investigate him behind the scenes...that is one thing, but we shouldn't put his myspace link here, imo. Thanks!

: FBI will more than likely enter into the case.

Thought I had heard on some news snip that Casey herself would have to ask for the FBI to be involved? Sounds stupid to me. Don't they automatically oversee a kidnapping case? Or does the local LE have to request their help? Has there been an Amber Alert put out?

The family friend is on Nancy implying that the babysitter or the "caregiver" wasn't getting paid, because she'd never been paid when she babysat for Caylee. Say what?

She avoided answering Nancy's question about whether she knew if Casey worked - "The subject never came up." Come on.

I thought it was interesting that her main focus for appearing seemed to be to vouch for Casey's parenting skills, but when Nancy asked her pointblank if she considered Casey to be a "great" mother, the friend hesitated before going only so far as to call her a "good" mother. Kinda negated her whole deal, really.

:bang:DUH!
I just thought of something.....my daughter knows someone who was a club promoter!
I'll ask her tomorrow exactly what he did or if he knows what a promotion girl is!

I wonder if this is where girls dance on the speakers for tips and things like that? Sort of like Coyote Ugly.

Would be very messed up if she had confided in Cindy. Sweat?

From the sound of Cindy's voice on the 911 calls, I don't think so... UNLESS she confided in her AFTER the calls.

Lee says that Casey told him she hasn't seen her daughter in 31 days. Exactly 31 days! That's easy to calculate without a calendar and know it wasn't June 9.

Cindy is damage control from that point on.

It was odd of her to ask if the dogs would pick up on sweat. She has a tendency of telling on herself, I do believe. Her statements and questions are absurd, but in her mind, she has reason to say these things. I'm trying to follow those reasons.

IMO, she didn't do anything physically illegal, but obstructing is going to get her.

I'm trying to put my thoughts into the possibility that something happened to Caylee on June 16. The day before is the last sighting that anyone can positively provide of seeing her.

The Father's Day video was exactly a week after the family says they last saw Caylee. On a Monday so it could be that they knew it was Monday and looked at a calendar and picked the date of June 9.

Directly after June 16th, Casey appears to leave a path of destruction.
She possibly will be implicated in the stolen gas.
She parties.
She gets a tattoo.

Yet, not one time after June 16 does she let Cindy see Caylee. She intentionally makes up stories as to why not. If they talked/texted every day, then I would guess there really would be no good reason for her to deny Cindy of seeing her, other than the obvious.

No one has seen Caylee.
Everyone says they were told she was with the nanny.
Does sound like it goes back to the 15th or 16th, doesn't it?! I would be expecting someone at McDonalds to say, "Yes, I saw the two of them!". Or how about the local grocery store where Casey bought food to feed Tony on the weekend of the fourth of July to say, "Yes, I saw both of them buying steaks and burgers that day". ANY sighting of Caylee at all...but there has not been a single one. Zip. Nada. Zilch. Zenaida.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther