Caylee Anthony Missing 2 Year Old- General Discussion #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was arrested on July 15th. 31 days before would be June 14th.

Maybe Casey didn't see Caylee for 31 days and Cindy was the last known person to see her. (As I have said a thousand times before.)

I keep seeing Casey smiling in court today. It reminded me of "daddy's little princess" kind of smile.

It looked to me like she was eating up the attention and affection of her parents, something she hasn't gotten in a long time, especially since Caylee's birth.

For the sake of argument, let's say that Casey stormed out of the house with Caylee on June 16th.

Let's say she wanted to go hang with her boyfriend, but not with Caylee in tow.

Let's say she did leave Caylee with someone, but not a long-term "nanny", and definitely not someone she should have trusted her with.

Maybe this person did take off with the baby because Casey was an idiot to have left her daughter with her in the first place.

All the lies Casey has been telling may be to cover more than one secret.

The lies about employment might be because she's making money illegally but doesn't want to admit it.

The lies about the nanny might be because Cindy left her daughter with a drug buddy she barely knows, and has no way to locate, but she doesn't want to admit that she put her daughter in danger when it's easier to just lie.

But I can't get past the decomp hits.

ETA: Unless -for the sake of argument- something bad happened to Caylee with the drug buddy babysitter, and instead of picking up her daughter, she retrieved her dead daughter's body and has spent the last month hiding the fact that because of her negligence, her daughter is dead.

Yes. She did look pretty satisfied with herself today. I think it had more to do with the "performances" she and Lee had pulled off with the phone calls and there they were to try to "stop" them from going out. Rather like a joke on the media and public. She enjoys a big slap in the face to them and to us, imo. I think this whole thing was orchestrated, personally. I think Jose knew he wasn't going to get a gag order through that Judge...but had to make it look like he was worried about those tapes. (Not a bad strategy actually since everyone bought it. HA! Except for us!)

I can't get past the decomp hits and the lack of pain or fear in Casey's eyes and attitude for something so horrid happening. Even if Caylee is alive, I don't think Casey wants her found.

I do agree that her employment lies may be to cover up some form of illegal funds. After all, even her friends and family thought she was working legitimately. Her own b/f thought she was working for universal? and using his computer.

There are several things out there that if we had the answers to, we could really define the time line.

At the first bond hearing (I think) a detective said that they had a tip from a hairdresser that saw Caylee with bruises and a mark under one eye. Subsequently, the detective was shown a cell phone picture of Caylee that showed the mark under her eye. Aren't cell phone pictures automatically dated? When did the hairdresser see Caylee with bruises, and what was the date on that cell phone picture? Who took the cell phone picture?

In the video of Caylee taken at the assisted living home on Father's Day, she didn't have any visible bruises or marks.

If these questions were answered, we might know for sure if Caylee was seen after June 16th.

I can't get past the decomp hits and the lack of pain or fear in Casey's eyes and attitude for something so horrid happening. Even if Caylee is alive, I don't think Casey wants her found.

I do agree that her employment lies may be to cover up some form of illegal funds. After all, even her friends and family thought she was working legitimately. Her own b/f thought she was working for universal? and using his computer.
Thousands from her mom and at least $700.00 from Amy. She wasn't very good at covering up getting "funds" if you ask me! Besides...why does she need THAT much money with no bills, no rent, and nothing to show for it? So I have to disagree she was covering for some illegal gain of money in that respect.

Where was the stripper's pole I saw Casey dancing on in some of those pictures? Was that in someone's home or in a club?

Thousands from her mom and at least $700.00 from Amy. She wasn't very good at covering up getting "funds" if you ask me! Besides...why does she need THAT much money with no bills, no rent, and nothing to show for it? So I have to disagree she was covering for some illegal gain of money in that respect.

I guess I question what her reason could have been to lie about working at Universal. I'm almost sure her brother knew what her part was in the club.

The family friend is on Nancy implying that the babysitter or the "caregiver" wasn't getting paid, because she'd never been paid when she babysat for Caylee. Say what?

She avoided answering Nancy's question about whether she knew if Casey worked - "The subject never came up." Come on.

I thought it was interesting that her main focus for appearing seemed to be to vouch for Casey's parenting skills, but when Nancy asked her pointblank if she considered Casey to be a "great" mother, the friend hesitated before going only so far as to call her a "good" mother. Kinda negated her whole deal, really.
The only two known babysitters/nannies for Caylee are:

1) The Rev and his wife, who have stated that they were Caylee's babysitter everyday for the first half of her life.

2) Cindy and her husband.

I wouldn't expect that either one took money to babysit? I can believe there was a mighty power struggle between caregivers over taking custody of Caylee. I hope that, if this child is found alive, she is placed in a safe, sane, loving home far away from all of these people.

For the sake of argument, let's say that Casey stormed out of the house with Caylee on June 16th.

Let's say she did leave Caylee with someone, but not a long-term "nanny", and definitely not someone she should have trusted her with.

Maybe this person did take off with the baby because Casey was an idiot to have left her daughter with her in the first place.

The lies about employment might be because she's making money illegally but doesn't want to admit it.

The lies about the nanny might be because Cindy left her daughter with a drug buddy she barely knows, and has no way to locate, but she doesn't want to admit that she put her daughter in danger when it's easier to just lie.

ETA: Unless -for the sake of argument- something bad happened to Caylee with the drug buddy babysitter, and instead of picking up her daughter, she retrieved her dead daughter's body and has spent the last month hiding the fact that because of her negligence, her daughter is dead.

Or maybe she left Caylee at the apartment where she claims she left her, except that Zanny the Nanny is Xanax, as some have hypothesized. When she gets back, Caylee has OD'd. Then she tries burying her in her parents' backyard where she can have some privacy, but that doesn't work out, so she finds an alternate location. Then she goes about her merry way.
The only thing is, if Caylee died by accident, why would Casey not be more distraught than she has demonstrated?

Or maybe she left Caylee at the apartment where she claims she left her, except that Zanny the Nanny is Xanax, as some have hypothesized. When she gets back, Caylee has OD'd. Then she tries burying her in her parents' backyard where she can have some privacy, but that doesn't work out, so she finds an alternate location. Then she goes about her merry way.
The only thing is, if Caylee died by accident, why would Casey not be more distraught than she has demonstrated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA