Caylee is alive - the defense theory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Way back when I was saying the Anthony's will never believe a body found is Caylee's. I'm shocked they actually claimed the body because I was also saying they wouldn't.

Uhm, it's too early for crazy headlines like this. ~sips Starbucks~ Way too early. I'll be back later, after my caffeine kicks in and I can deal with this insanity.

Way back when I was saying the Anthony's will never believe a body found is Caylee's. I'm shocked they actually claimed the body because I was also saying they wouldn't.

I know what you mean.
I was also shocked that they cremated the body.
I thought they would want to leave the remains as they were just in case any future technology could ever find additional evidence from them. Also, since Casey apparently did not want Caylee cremated. It surprised me that they did that.

Well, today her attorneys said that the reason that photos of the autopsy should not be leaked is that KC is "next of kin". That would pretty much indicate they agree with the identification of the remains, I'd think.

FWIW - on another forum a poster who said they worked at the funeral home where Caylee's remains were sent (and seemed to know a lot about it) said that the remains were not cremated (this was at the end of December) but crushed. She said that in cases where the remains are completely skeletonized, or if the amount of remains recovered is small, and particularly for small children, this is often the case.

Incidentally, although no one believed her on this forum at the time, several things she said later turned out to be true (ie: that the defense had flown down a forensic expert to look at the remains around the holidays and that the remains had been released to the family earlier than the public was made aware of).

As for the conspiracy against KC, there have been rumors, for months, swirling down in the sewer of forums in Orlando. There is a very strong contingent of Anthony supporters who have been insinuating that KC is being framed.

It's so crazy, but now with the release of these Depo's and the E-mail's from the last doc dump...it's easy to see why CA believes that the remains were of some other child.

Delusional doesn't even begin to describe the "fact's" that they are basing their beliefs on.

But...
Go back to December 9th on NG show. Mr. LP stated that night that we should not be surprised if the FBI or OCSO ALREADY had Caylee's remains.
bbm
I don't think it's a strong contingency of supporters, I think it's the family, and S & DM with many user names.

bbm
I don't think it's a strong contingency of supporters, I think it's the family, and S & DM with many user names.

And of course, Joy Wray. Who wouldnt want her in their corner?:innocent:

These people crack me up...so they decided to cremate the remains of a child that they DO NOT BELIEVE are their granddaughter's when they could have buried said child and been able to exhume the body at some point to prove it wasn't Caylee?

If this is the best they got in terms of a defense...they should GO BACK TO THE FAKE NANNY.

We need to let them run with this.I hope they use it. They will have to convince 12 sane people that there has been a massive conspiracy.Last June someone planted a child's body right by their home,same hair as Caylee's and same duct tape as the A's.Same shirt that there are pics of Caylee in.
They managed to get this child's decomposing body in KC's car.
The ME ,LE,FBI ,Body Farm have all conspired to make sure an innocent woman is convicted and possibly sentenced to death. :waitasec:
Yeah,that'll work. Go with that story Anthony's and and you will literally insure KC get the DP.

And on top of that, MissJames, it was a child that no one else reported missing.

I know what you mean.
I thought they would want to leave the remains as they were just in case any future technology could ever find additional evidence from them. Also, since Casey apparently did not want Caylee cremated. It surprised me that they did that.

BBM

That's exactly why they did it, I think. Or more precisely, why Cindy made sure it was done. That was tit for tat...you took my Caylee from me, watch what I do with the remains, Casey.

And I think they didn't WANT additional evidence to ever come from those remains. At the time, it seemed the way to go for them. Another fly by the seat of your pants Anthony family moment. NOW, when they want to use this new defense....not so much.

Rest In Peace, Caylee.

We know, we care and we will continue to speak up.

These people crack me up...so they decided to cremate the remains of a child that they DO NOT BELIEVE are their granddaughter's when they could have buried said child and been able to exhume the body at some point to prove it wasn't Caylee?

If this is the best they got in terms of a defense...they should GO BACK TO THE FAKE NANNY.

Or it could be when their backs are up against the wall about this,they will revert to the media/LE took their words out of context,and what they mean't was they still can't believe this is their little Caylee,not that they don't believe it's actually her. I dunno...

bbm

lol....ok, can we call them loyal follower's or disseminator's of delusion?

It's tough to follow the DRAAMMMAA going on in those forums and I don't devote myself to figuring out who's who. Mostly I go there to track the current "truth" in the conspiracy against KC.

Can the defense really use this as a reason KC didn't murder Caylee? Will they be able to attack the prosecution's evidence and convince a jury that Caylee isn't dead? Or is this just Anthony fantasyland?

In the depos released today, October 15th, all of them state they feel Caylee is still alive.

Why would we think they'd do something that crazy? Have they said something SINCE the depos?

Three words: D--N---A!

We need to let them run with this.I hope they use it. They will have to convince 12 sane people that there has been a massive conspiracy.Last June someone planted a child's body right by their home,same hair as Caylee's and same duct tape as the A's.Same shirt that there are pics of Caylee in.
They managed to get this child's decomposing body in KC's car.
The ME ,LE,FBI ,Body Farm have all conspired to make sure an innocent woman is convicted and possibly sentenced to death. :waitasec:
Yeah,that'll work. Go with that story Anthony's and and you will literally insure KC get the DP.

I know that this was meant as a joke, but if you step back and think about the A's and their sense of superiority and the very high pedestal they sit on and the even higher one they place Casey on, it may very well be what they feel and want others to believe..that in order to further their careers and become famous as CA has accused many people of doing, they all conspired to frame casey.

They have LOST their mind and SOUL and its not coming back anytime soon!
There is no way to even entertain the fact that Caylee is alive...is shes alive why aren't you searching for her Anthony family???? Not like they looked when she was really missing. Casey is as guilty for the death penalty..get ready Anthony family.

Can the defense really use this as a reason KC didn't murder Caylee? Will they be able to attack the prosecution's evidence and convince a jury that Caylee isn't dead? Or is this just Anthony fantasyland?

In the depos released today, October 15th, all of them state they feel Caylee is still alive.

I noted that the Anthonys, Cindy, George, and Lee, all believe Caylee is still alive. This goes along with Cindy's statement that forensic evidence is "junk science", which is Cindy's way of dismissing anything that doesn't support her fantasy belief that Casey is "mother of the year" material and Caylee was kidnapped by a non-existent nanny and is still alive.

But for the defense to try to argue that the remains found on Suburban weren't the remains of Caylee Anthony, flies in the face of logic and evidence. First and foremost, there's a DNA match to Caylee. Secondly, what jury would believe that the remains of a child found around the corner from the Anthony home and found with an abundance of items from the Anthony home, including Caylee's clothing, wasn't Caylee? What other child, age 2+ was/is missing from Orlando? If the defense takes the position that the remains found weren't the remains of Caylee Anthony, they'd quickly become the laughing stock of the legal profession.

The memorial service was never about Caylee, it was all about shoring up the Anthony image and promoting Casey as an innocent victim. George using the memorial service to ask attendees to write to Casey and give her support, is testimony to that.

I know what you mean.

Cindy, making the decision to cremate Caylee's remains and over-riding Casey's desire that Caylee's remains be buried, was Cindy way of exerting control over Casey and having the last word. It was probably the last measure of control Cindy will ever have over Casey.

I wouldn't be surprised if that's going to be their defense, but no jury is going to buy a non-existent nanny as the murderer. The defense and the Anthonys will try to insinuate that someone else did it, and drag innocent people like JG, AH, RC, and TL through the mud.

God, I'm not the sharpest knife in the draw. After reading the blurb below, I should have made the instant connection the A's believe Caylee is still alive. Duh...was our child, belonged to us - clearly a statement from a grandmother looking for a child that's still out there.

The program (48 Hours Mystery) reveals that the Anthonys have turned their Orange County home into a shrine to Caylee and keep her death certificate out in the open. Cindy says: "It wasn't Casey's child. It was our child. She belonged to all of us."
[/B]

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/serv...anthony-cbs-101509101509oct15,0,1328107.story

bbm:

Wasn't that the crux of the problem between KC and CA? Talk about spelling out a motive...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin