Caylee Marie Anthony - 2 - missing for a month before mother contacts authorities! #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont buy the rotting pizza story. LE is more than capable of differing between the smell of human decay and the smell of old food.

Anyone else find it a conflict of interest that the lawyer Baez seems to be representing Casey and her mom (grandma) per the geraldo interview last night?

Several posters have stated that they believe there is some small basis of truth in Casey's stories. I think so, also. So I tried to put together some of her statements with some of the observed facts to come up with any possible scenario where she could NOT know where Caylie is, yet truly still have convinced herself that the child is "at the beach with the babysitter". Since Casey is well-tanned and also often seen in pictures at various clubs, perhaps she took Caylie to the beach for a way to entertain her and still have a relaxing day for herself after a late night out.

Often older children at the beach will offer to play with and "watch" younger children whom they have just met that day there on the beach. It is possible that Casey let them play with her and then fell asleep. IF so, anyone who was watching this scene could have told the children that Caylie's mom wanted them to take her for a walk, or to go get some lunch, etc. If Casey woke up to find her gone and the other children no where around anymore, she would panic, feel guilty, irresponsible, ashamed and a million other things. Maybe she did have some sort of a mental breakdown and convinced herself that her child is still with those children and their family being "taken care of" at their beach vacation.
I realize that this is something that is pure speculation, but it is at least one scenario that might explain how she lost her daughter....even though it can never explain why she would not immediately ask for help to find her.

If the car really did have a foul odor to it, that is probably why Casey ditched it.

Well, if Casey did wake up on the beach or somewhere and find the girl missing why not call the police right away? There was a little boy who wandered away from his home a week or so ago and the parents called the police immediately and the kid was found the next day. They admitted that he got out without there knowing.
I think also, that they know it was not a decaying body.
I think the attorney is representing both mom and grandma because they both KNOW something they aren't revealing. I said last night that I wouldn't be a bit surprised to hear that grandma is arrested for obstruction of justice.
JMHO

I have never heard of anyone dropping off a child to the sitter outside a place without even looking at the environment inside? This just puzzles me. Don't one usually take the child indoors and chat just a bit then go to work. Like say whatever is important for the day?
Plus if ZG has babysat several times over the past year the grandma would of had to of saw her at some point in time since they lived together?

This whole saga has so many hypothesis it confuses me I would hate to be LE working it trying to deal with all the "leads".

I pray that Caylee is found safely and then can have a happy life.

My perspective is the family is more for material items and that Cindy controlled Casey a lot until she turned 21 by not letting her go has she pleased. Then when Casey hit 21 she turned kind of rebellious to Cindy. If you read Lee's myspace comments you see this.

I can also imagine Cindy saying to Casey in a argument over parenting Caylee "Then act like it!" just as she did to Geraldo last night.

And the freak'n comment she made just floored me.

There is so much more to this story than we know and I hope in the end when Caylee is brought home we are all enlightened with all the facts.

goodmorning everybody! Does anyone have a link to the Geraldo interview? tia

wonders what anyone thinks of the idea of the possibility of the gma and daughter both knowing what happened. perhaps an argument happened between the two of them because casey wanted to leave with caylee and caylee ended up getting hurt in the process. maybe gma told casey see what you did...took them a month to finally contact LE because they were all trying to come up with a story of what might have happened. and gma is upset with the world because how dare no one believe them.

Why is grandma not begging her daughter to tell everything she knows? Maybe she is and we just are not hearing about it, but from her attitude on Geraldo I don't think she is.

It would be wonderful if we could believe that Casey really did speak to Caylee on Tuesday, but I am sure that is just another lie.

The car being abandoned because it ran out of gas, I am also not buying. Maybe she did run out of gas, but the car sat there for a few days before it was towed. She borrowed a friends car even, wouldnt she have just asked to borrow 20 bucks for gas and not risk the car being towed?

DSC01340.jpg

Which one of these are Jesse Grund?

I haven't seen the interview posted yet. Isn't Geraldo on again tonight? Maybe he'll replay it.

I found it pretty disturbing.

Sorry if this has been discussed already, but anyone think Casey may have sold Caylee?

ETA I don't know about a "rotting pizza", but I was discouraged to read that Caylee's car seat was found in the abandoned car.

I would also like to see the Geraldo video as soon as anyone finds the link please......

Kel

I think something is up with g'ma as far as who Caylee's father is. She went along with the lie Casey told about the father being killed in an accident because she didn't want to share Caylee with anyone else.

What grandmother would NOT want to inform grieving parents of the precious little girl their son left behind? I would personally jump though hoops to let them share in her life if it were me.

I think there is more to Jesse Grund than is said. He was with Casey when Caylee was just 3 months old?

Casey had enough of a bond with him that 3 years later, she has a seizure and he just happens to be the one that took her to the hospital. He also didn't want his last name on tv?

Also if anyone finds a link to the grandma using the lawyer too please post it when ya get a chance......

thanks so much,
Kel

Thank you to Blink for starting the new thread!

Even with all of these layers being discussed and picked apart I think we still have a story that can be resolved with Casey speaking the truth. I doubt there was a call from Caylee, but that is because there is a pattern here of Casey going to extreme effort to support any story she happens to be telling at the moment.

Let's remember that it was Casey's DAD that took LE aside once they had interviewed Casey and said privately that he did not believe she was telling the truth. I think Casey's parents are, in a way, participating in the charade with the hopes that if they appear to still believe Casey, Casey will eventually produce Caylee. JMO.

ddi62e.jpg
2uos7d1.jpg

For comparison purposes, I thought I'd throw this out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther