Caylee's BackPack was found in Caseys Car

I heard the no-clothes-for-Caylee thing too, but the Anthonys didn't think this was strange because she had clothes "at Zanny's".

o/t - But not completely...It was so strange when KC was going to Baez's office that she chose to go with that huge backpack. I kind of wondered at the time if it was the one that GA saw her wearing the day she left on the 16th. I kind of think that KC would enjoy taunting him by wearing it. Just a thought I had...

Wonder what she had in that backpack? Was she turning over things to JB that no one knew about. I'll bet it was never searched but to me she had no reason to have it.

Wow...where is this interview from? Is this the same day as the video interview with Cindy? Never heard about this one before

She is asked about clothes for Caylee while she's going through the whole Casey-in-Tampa-with-Zanny lie and she says that Casey leaves clothes at Zanny's place and that she told her that she had also bought new clothes for Caylee. This was before CA found the car.

Thank you. I knew I had heard something about it in the interview but couldnt remember when she asked Casey about it.

Wonder what she had in that backpack? Was she turning over things to JB that no one knew about. I'll bet it was never searched but to me she had no reason to have it.

:clap: I always wondered the same thing. What could she possibly have had in it. It looked like it held an awful lot of stuff for a meeting with an attorney.

cindy may have said the backpack was there, and george i know said the backpack wasn't. with this family...how do you know who's telling the truth? but i do know with the interview with LE by george it was mentioned 8/4 that it was still missing.

But GA remembers exactly what KC and Caylee were wearing on 6/16/08 hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I at first thought their were 2 backpacks....one with Monkeys on it and a Dora the Explorer one...(I don't have little ones now)....then after reading one of the interviews (sorry i don't remember which one)....it seems the Monkeys and Dora are one and the same.

it was the interview that detailed the contents of the car....sorry my brain is obviously fried.
F.Y.I., Dora the Explorer has a monkey friend named Boots...

:clap: I always wondered the same thing. What could she possibly have had in it. It looked like it held an awful lot of stuff for a meeting with an attorney.

I felt she had a laptop in it. No evidence of that, tho.'

hey, maybe y'all can help me. i have googled white toddler backpack with monkeys, etc....i went to targets website(since kc loves to shop here) and i tried several others and i couldn't find ANY white kid backpacks. i found dora the explorer but none were white and only a few had "Boots" dora's monkey friend on them. sure would like to know where they purchased it so we could get a look at it?

tia

I couldn't get it to play either :( ideas?

I had trouble too.
I tried right clicking on the little square and that gave me a choice to "open link." That got it playing.

I cannot give better instrux because I have no idea what I 'm doing and just got lucky with this one.:)

By "little square" I mean the top left hand corner, of the rows of choices, where the 2 teal/blue boxes that say ustream inside are located. I right clicked on those.

hey, maybe y'all can help me. i have googled white toddler backpack with monkeys, etc....i went to targets website(since kc loves to shop here) and i tried several others and i couldn't find ANY white kid backpacks. i found dora the explorer but none were white and only a few had "Boots" dora's monkey friend on them. sure would like to know where they purchased it so we could get a look at it?

tia

I spent over an hour (at work!) looking for such a backpack and found nothing. The closest was one in pink or blue with monkies all over it. I think it was called "Funky Monkey" or something like that.

I spent over an hour (at work!) looking for such a backpack and found nothing. The closest was one in pink or blue with monkies all over it. I think it was called "Funky Monkey" or something like that.

i searched Dora the Explorer +Monkey backpack. came up with several pictures especially Amazon....I do remember something about a white-fur monkey backpack....George was very detailed in his description.

check Amazon.

I figured LE has taken the entire car in for evidence or is it still at the A's?

Some other brands/names to try would be Curious George and Paul Frank. Does anyone have any direct quotes for GA's detailed description? That might help.

I've been wondering if some of the pics that KC dumped included Caylee with the monkey backpack...I haven't seen it in any of the pics that have been released.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaleyilene01
Back