Caylee's BackPack was found in Caseys Car

Because KC only cares about KC, she's hateful & selfish......besides, the doll wouldn't become non-existant by either decomp or gators. Didn't I read somewhere that the doll's clothes were missing though? That is very interesting, I wonder why, was Caylee holding it when she died? I hope the police have the doll.

IIRC, Caylee kept her mama doll naked.

Hmmmm....anyone else notice that when Cindy talks about going thru all the things in the car, she never exaggerates on the smell like George did.....almost like she meant NOT to talk about "the smell" and what it was......she downplays a lot of things....

Cindy wasn't home when Caylee left... how would she know what she had with her????

Cindy would know because Cindy is the caretaker of everything in that home and everyone. She does the laundry and puts it away. She straightens the rooms and she BOUGHT it all. Casey never even bought Caylee any diapers from what I can determine. She knew because she discussed it with Casey and told her Caylee did not have what she needed and Casey covered it by saying they were trapped out of town and had bought her an entire new wardrobe. It was discussed between them and Casey being the pathological liar that she is came up with a good one...

I think that must have been a rumor.... didn't she show her license when she cashed the stolen checks????

There was something about it being either temporary or restricted early on in the case. There are licenses issued for just ID only too, so it is hard to tell. Even the ID ones have a DL number.

No, somewhere in all those documents, people stated it had always been dressed. It was found undressed by LE.

Surprisingly, there are quite a few pictures of Caylee with the baby doll...The doll is often in the backround. I have yet to see a single picture of the doll naked.

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fishman
Back