Caylee's BackPack was found in Caseys Car

ORLANDO -- George Anthony told News 13 that he feels that his daughter, Casey Anthony, may be holding back some information.
He said she usually has an exuberant personality, but appeared to be "glazed over" after she was arrested.
Casey attended Colonial High School.
News 13 has learned that she does not have a driver's license, only a learner's permit, so it was unclear how she got around with her daughter.

See link below:

http://209.85.165.104/search?q=cach...mit&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=6&gl=us&client=firefox-a

ORLANDO -- George Anthony told News 13 that he feels that his daughter, Casey Anthony, may be holding back some information.
He said she usually has an exuberant personality, but appeared to be "glazed over" after she was arrested.
Casey attended Colonial High School.
News 13 has learned that she does not have a driver's license, only a learner's permit, so it was unclear how she got around with her daughter.

See link below:

http://209.85.165.104/search?q=cach...mit&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=6&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Well now they can add that, too....DWOL..Oy vey!

Why in the world would she not just go and get her drivers license?

Why in the world would she not just go and get her drivers license?
---------------
I think she feels she is above the law,after all she is Casey!! either that or she is afraid of the law ~ cant stand the thought of possble failure LOL,,
On another note how could her dad being LE.retired allow her to drive his car? Boy there are a lot of nuts running around!!
P.S. or her father is afraid of her.IMO

:clap: I always wondered the same thing. What could she possibly have had in it. It looked like it held an awful lot of stuff for a meeting with an attorney.

Fishnet stockings, mini-skirt.........:crazy:

---------------
I think she feels she is above the law,after all she is Casey!! either that or she is afraid of the law ~ cant stand the thought of possble failure LOL,,
On another note how could her dad being LE.retired allow her to drive his car? Boy there are a lot of nuts running around!!
P.S. or her father is afraid of her.IMO

Well she couldn't be afraid of the law. Look how many she dated. If that is what you want to call it.:eek:

Maybe this has been covered before, but I thought I read that the doll they found in the car was one that Caylee had with her at all times. It seems rather telling in one instance and yet I wonder why it would not have been put with her body.....
Because KC only cares about KC, she's hateful & selfish......besides, the doll wouldn't become non-existant by either decomp or gators. Didn't I read somewhere that the doll's clothes were missing though? That is very interesting, I wonder why, was Caylee holding it when she died? I hope the police have the doll.

OMG! She's unbelievable! "I didn't know I was swearing to anything...I didn't do this on Friday....I didn't know that this was a disposition..." What on earth does she think she's doing at the police station answering questions for hours at a time while her daughter's in jail and her grand-daughter is missing?

:eek:

Well, Pink, didn't you know that they were sitting around a crackling log fire telling stories? I mean, I go to the police station all the time to sit around and shoot the bull!:banghead: How dare she be asked to SWEAR what she was telling to be truth!

I remember lots of posts in different threads of sleuthers very curious about Caylee BackPack......I think this is a very important discovery. I am not sure if anyone was aware of this info. Because if Caylees backpack was in the car when it was towed to the Towing company- where was Caylee??

So the carseat, the doll, the backpack still in the car when they cleaned it out the 15th of July and no Caylee??

THE ONE George said he saw Caylee had on the 16th of June when Casey & Caylee left for the day. In Cindys sworn statement on 8/4 (have to verify the date.) she is going over the timeline again with LE. She refers to the day the car was picked up from Johnsons towing company. SHe is very clear in her statement that Caylees backpack (the one) was in the car. She also describes the contents of the backpack. There were minimal items in the backpack...such as a couple diapers & a few wipes. No extra clothes or snacks- as Cindy describes to LE that Casey normally took extra clothes , books, toys & snacks for Caylee when she would take her to "whomever" was babysitting.

I found this link in the thread for Interview Reference- Sticky- I listened to the whole interview on this site.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murtwitnessone-live

Discuss or merge to proper thread

Good find. I hadn't heard that and I thought I had heard everything. I guess you don't need to bring anything with you for your child if you are using Xanax as a babysitter. I still think Zanny the Nanny is Xanax.

Good find. I hadn't heard that and I thought I had heard everything. I guess you don't need to bring anything with you for your child if you are using Xanax as a babysitter. I still think Zanny the Nanny is Xanax.

I agree. I think Zanny is Xanax, too.

I remember CIndy's statement about the back pack as well. I recall LE pushing her about no change of clothes etc & she said Casey told her she didnt need to take anything b/c the "sitter" had lots of extra clothes for Caylee. When my kids & grand kids were toddlers, it seemed I was forever finding a sippy cup, a lost sock, book etc in my car. Kind of odd for Casey's car to have so few things of Caylee's in it.

It seems like Casey's backpack would have been more like a diaper bag - and little Caylee's backpack probably had toys or books or little kid stuff in it.

Still telling what Cindy says - that Casey didn't have the things with her that she should have had - if she was really taking Caylee to a sitter.
That speaks volumes to me. A "good" mother would have had many many more things in it than what was in that backpack. Even a diaper bag would have had more things in it than that backpack would have had.

It would appear that Casey was living out of the car for some time during the missing period. Why would she not have anything for Caylee? Because Caylee wasn't with her, obviously.

I remember CIndy's statement about the back pack as well. I recall LE pushing her about no change of clothes etc & she said Casey told her she didnt need to take anything b/c the "sitter" had lots of extra clothes for Caylee. When my kids & grand kids were toddlers, it seemed I was forever finding a sippy cup, a lost sock, book etc in my car. Kind of odd for Casey's car to have so few things of Caylee's in it.

That is why I believe she gathered them all up (smelling of death) and trashed them somewhere else besides where she put Caylee. We KNOW the story about Zenaida having all the clothes Caylee needed and then BUYING her an entire new wardrobe was a part of a fabrication that she made up to cover for the fact that she couldn't bring Caylee to see Cindy because she was out of town.

Well it seems that GA is the only truthful one of the bunch or at least until we catch him in lies. The CA in the 911 tapes has been MIA since then so the CA in these tapes could be lying?

Attention...Can the CA from the 911 tapes please come back down to earth?

There is definitely something up with the ID. I noticed that too - that she didn't seem to have it with her the couple of times that she was asked.

Regarding Tampa - She never went to Tampa. Her phone pings disprove the entire story. It was one big, drawn out lie.

I remember reading that she had no drivers' license. Can anyone verify that?

It seems like Casey's backpack would have been more like a diaper bag - and little Caylee's backpack probably had toys or books or little kid stuff in it.

Still telling what Cindy says - that Casey didn't have the things with her that she should have had - if she was really taking Caylee to a sitter.

To the sitter?

But...... Cindy swore up & down that Casey & Caylee planned on being away "to bond." Isn't that their excuse for NOT going after Casey for that month?

There is NO WAY, you move out & fit enough clothes & toys for a child into a child size backpack.

I DO believe Cindy must have gone into Caylee's room & known Casey didn't take any of Caylee's things for an extended 'vacation'!

Wow. I finally managed to get the link to work for me and just spent the past hour listening to the interview! HOW did that slip by???

Took notes and definitely - CA and GA contradict each other. GA clearly states that the backpack he sees in the car is NOT the same one as what he saw Caylee leave with on the 16th and CA says the opposite. She says it's the same one!

Cindy wasn't home when Caylee left... how would she know what she had with her????

I remember reading that she had no drivers' license. Can anyone verify that?

I think that must have been a rumor.... didn't she show her license when she cashed the stolen checks????

George with his testimony and so on, will be Casey's fall from fame. I am listening to this interview and GA is truthful, and Cindy is the liar.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ari76
Back