Caylee's "Big Trouble..." Shirt Incl. Photos *Merged*

cayleemerged.png

Side by side.

The one on the right taken either 6/2 or 6/11 - the one on the left taken 6/15.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3567658&postcount=42

166k5za.jpg

It is my opinion, the first pic with the pink strappy flowered top where Caylee has the noticeable red wound and the swollen cheek was taken on 6/2 by TL. Second in the pink "Big Trouble" shirt was probably taken by RM on 6/9 or 6/10 because that is the last night/morning Casey and Caylee spend the night at his apartment. Caylee's bangs are a little longer and both wounds are healing. The third with the light blue shirt was taken by CA on 6/15. Bangs have been trimmed (probably by CA), wounds are healed for the most part but you can still see where the circular red wound on her right cheek was. :twocents:

Maybe Casey didn't put the blue asterisk on the page of that parenting book discussing 2-3 year old temper tantrums after all. Cindy could have picked that book up, put the asterisk on that page and gave it to Casey because she noticed Caylee's face has a lot of "accidents". Or she might have even witnessed an out of control incident of Casey's "discipline". Imo, she was thinking/talking about pursuing custody of Caylee for a reason beyond being fed up with the theft she put up with for years from her daughter...

I think the older Caylee got, the more she got stuck with her because the less she slept away the day as infants do, the more Caylee began to challenge her (including verbally) mother, Casey's patience wore thin. But since everyone claims she was this loving mother (it should be noted this is a common opinion shared by mostly males without children of their own), and we already know Casey is a sneaky somebody she was probably very choosy about where and when she dished out "discipline". Cruel, misdirected rage, imo.

SNIPPED for photographs.

It amazes me the difference in Caylee's demeanor in these pictures. When she is with Casey and Casey alone, she looks so detached. When she was with Cindy on Fathers Day, she does look happy in this picture.

This picture of Caylee on the last day of her life doesn't paint the picture of that whole day though because when she was laying on great grandpa's lap and he was singing to her, she looks petrified as she holds on to him... like she knows something is brewing. I think great grandpa sensed something was brewing too, because the song he sings to Caylee is just so eerie when you think about it? It was almost like he was consoling her. It's so sad.

It is my opinion, the first pic with the pink strappy flowered top where Caylee has the noticeable red wound and the swollen cheek was taken on 6/2 by TL. Second in the pink "Big Trouble" shirt was probably taken by RM on 6/9 or 6/10 because that is the last night/morning Casey and Caylee spend the night at his apartment. Caylee's bangs are a little longer and both wounds are healing. The third with the light blue shirt was taken by CA on 6/15. Bangs have been trimmed (probably by CA), wounds are healed for the most part but you can still see where the circular red wound on her right cheek was. :twocents:

respectfully snipped

I just looked at about 1,000 photos trying to date these pictures by the length of Caylee's hair (bangs). The best I could find was the picture of Caylee taken on Easter - she was sporting the bangs down to her eyes. Very few other times were her bangs that over grown (a few near that time she was wearing them combed slightly to the side).

l_9ee424b79d766809daa96cdcc6833ea2.jpg

Then I found this post:

They were taken Jan. 28* (at 1103 PM) and March 19**, 2008 (around 6:15 in the morning). There was an old thread that went through Ricardo's computer forensics in detail. IIRC, the pic on the bed and any pics showing the mark under Caylee's eye were taken Jan. 28, and the "Guitar Hero/Rock Band" pics were taken March 19.

*Photo not shown here of Caylee with the bruise under her L eye - after hitting the coffee table at JPC & RM's condo.

2uxwqk2.jpg

** Photo of Caylee in the pink Big Trouble shirt. (3/19/08)

1679ipt.png

Somewhere else in this thread this photo at Tony's was said to be taken 06/02.

166k5za.jpg

Maybe Casey didn't put the blue asterisk on the page of that parenting book discussing 2-3 year old temper tantrums after all. Cindy could have picked that book up, put the asterisk on that page and gave it to Casey because she noticed Caylee's face has a lot of "accidents". Or she might have even witnessed an out of control incident of Casey's "discipline". Imo, she was thinking/talking about pursuing custody of Caylee for a reason beyond being fed up with the theft she put up with for years from her daughter...

I think the older Caylee got, the more she got stuck with her because the less she slept away the day as infants do, the more Caylee began to challenge her (including verbally) mother, Casey's patience wore thin. But since everyone claims she was this loving mother (it should be noted this is a common opinion shared by mostly males without children of their own), and we already know Casey is a sneaky somebody she was probably very choosy about where and when she dished out "discipline". Cruel, misdirected rage, imo.

i like to think maybe cindy marked that book for casey's tantrums. "she's almost her (caylee) size anyways" and is practically a preschooler.

These pictures break my heart!! Poor baby girl!! I am sorry, but how can anyone look at these pictures of Caylee and not see that something was going on? That something was wrong? Not just the injuries... but her eyes! She looks exhausted. Like she hasn't slept in days. Looking into her eyes, these are not the eyes of a happy, thriving toddler. She looks almost... and it kills me to say this... hollow... lost... tired.

This is the first time I have ever said this, but I hate Casey! Despise Casey! Loathe Casey! Detest Casey! I can not wait until she is convicted! I can not wait until she is sentenced! I can not wait until she is rotting in jail for the rest of her life and no one, besides her parents, care to see her face or hear her voice ever again.

None of them deserved Caylee! None of them!

I think these pics were taken on a computer web cam. You can see the light shining up. I don't have a single pic of my mother, grandkids or I, taken on our webcams, that we don't look like we have dark circles or bags under our eyes. It's common with web photos unless lighting is specifically focused on the face to change those accents or the face is raised up. In the beginning, when using Skype, I often thought my mom looked really unwell and mentioned it to my brothers. One day when they were there with her when I called, they could see her pic on the screen and told me the shadows under her eyes weren't there in person. Just a thought.

I don't know. I loathe and despise Casey as much as everyone else, but that little red mark looks like a mosquito bite to me.

I live in a southern state and anyone can get a mosquito bite at any time, and my kids were fair skinned and something like that will last a long time on a child's face. Heck, I've had them on my face as an adult.

And I know people make alot out of the "shadows" under her eyes, but I don't think that's a sign of abuse. I don't really think Caylee was physically abused all the time. Probably verbally abused, though, and surely she was confused by her mother, but people have written on other threads that shadows under the eyes is not even on the checklist for signs of abuse.

Do we know how Caylee came to be injured?

I don't recall it being explained.

kids that age can be a handful at that age so she could have fallen or bumped into something but a big but here, Casey is her mother and I suspect no....I take that back I'm sure that Casey was taking out her anger on Caylee when they were alone so that could explain the injuries that we are seeing here.
These are my opinions only.

Yes, there were multiple witnesses who saw her walk into a table and bruise her eye. Ricardo and others all mentioned this in their depos.

It does look bad, but that is why the judge read the stipulation regarding the injury.

Yes, there were multiple witnesses who saw her walk into a table and bruise her eye. Ricardo and others all mentioned this in their depos.

It does look bad, but that is why the judge read the stipulation regarding the injury.

Thanks for replying.

Hey guys, please humor me here. That couldn't be a tiny little heart shaped sticker placed there on her face could it? I remember seeing previous pictures of Caylee with temporary tattoos, etc. and just wondered.

I tried blowing up the image, but my old eyes can't tell :waitasec:

2zgcl85.jpg

I don't understand why Cindy said she had never seen the Big Trouble shirt either - I would have thought she knew every single piece of clothing Caylee had.

One last thing - not exactly the same wording but found in Casey's icons:

2174.gif

http://s611.photobucket.com/albums/tt194/CaseyAnthonyIcons/

Maybe I should be in the theory thread with this, but am wondering about that shirt and Cindy never seeing it. I think the shirt could have been in the diaper back pack that supposedly went to the babysitter's when Casey left for work. It may have been in there ever since she stayed some nights with Ricardo or when that pic was taken of Caylee, and never worn again since the diaper bag was bogus to begin with. That shows that Casey wasn't leaving Caylee in any trunk doped up at least since March at Ricardo's. Maybe the change into the older shorts set was to be a fake abduction from the park. She probably wouldn't be taking a child to play in the park in a little skirt.
I don't know about the pic and the cheek. It could be a little heart place sideways, but it does look a little inflamed around it like a sore of some kind. It's pretty big for mosquito bite or sore though.

Hey guys, please humor me here. That couldn't be a tiny little heart shaped sticker placed there on her face could it? I remember seeing previous pictures of Caylee with temporary tattoos, etc. and just wondered.

I tried blowing up the image, but my old eyes can't tell :waitasec:

2zgcl85.jpg

I don't understand why Cindy said she had never seen the Big Trouble shirt either - I would have thought she knew every single piece of clothing Caylee had.

One last thing - not exactly the same wording but found in Casey's icons:

2174.gif

http://s611.photobucket.com/albums/tt194/CaseyAnthonyIcons/

Looks like a boo-boo rather than a sticker to me.

Looks like a boo-boo rather than a sticker to me.

Yeah - but I was sure hoping! Gee, almost 4am the night before the State rests and here I am still trying to find a smoking gun to help them out LOL :loser:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn
Back