Caylee's Medical Records

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious as I am, is LE/SA interested in Caylee's pediatrician? I haven't read anything about this person? Do we know who it is and does the HIPPA laws prevent Caylee's physical records from being released to the public? Is this a mute point at this time or relevant and no one has talked about.

Were her shots were up to date, who took her for her shots and physicals and if it was KC, was anything noted on Caylee's chart about the interaction between KC and Caylee.

Since CA spouted Caylee was healthy and taken care of, seems worthy to be looked into.

I ask because there was an incident with a friend who's grandchild was being investigated by CPS and the pediatrician was involved and these questions, among others were asked.

Well, one would think that LE has looked into this. Sure hope so. Maybe they did and we just haven't heard about it. Can a W/Ser find out stuff like this or do you have to go theu the courts to find out?

Curious as I am, is LE/SA interested in Caylee's pediatrician? I haven't read anything about this person? Do we know who it is and does the HIPPA laws prevent Caylee's physical records from being released to the public? Is this a mute point at this time or relevant and no one has talked about.

Were her shots were up to date, who took her for her shots and physicals and if it was KC, was anything noted on Caylee's chart about the interaction between KC and Caylee.

Since CA spouted Caylee was healthy and taken care of, seems worthy to be looked into.

I ask because there was an incident with a friend who's grandchild was being investigated by CPS and the pediatrician was involved and these questions, among others were asked.

Bolded by me:

No it does not. HIPPA ends when you die. Since Caylee is deceased there is nothing preventing these records from being released under the Sunshine Law. The records would still have to be obtained by written permission from KC or by subpoena.

Bolded by me:

No it does not. HIPPA ends when you die. Since Caylee is deceased there is nothing preventing these records from being released under the Sunshine Law. The records would still have to be obtained by written permission from KC or by subpoena.

Thanks for answering the HIPPA question. Now, how do we find out if LE/SA has her records?

I never heard about the medical records.

That's pretty appalling to me.

Time & time again, we see Cindy stonewalling when she MUST know that LE will get the answers anyway.

Why would any grieving grandparent force LE to waste time tracking things down when they COULD be out finding your baby????

Reacting like this only makes you look suspicious. Well then that allows you to cry that you're being persecuted, I suppose. Sick.

I think it's easy to see why no reputable missing children's organization got involved in Caylee's case.

(Color my emphasis)
Why indeed? That's the 64K question here.

I cannot make sense of this - and when LE came to get the hairbrush and toothbrush for DNA, and Cindy made the remark about she 'should have given them the toothbrush I use on the dogs' I was floored! Just floored!

This was only about the second or third day into the whole nightmare, so why in the world would Cindy want to thwart the investigative efforts to find her grandchild?

I do not understand. Unless it's because she is crazy too, which I firmly believe. I think Cindy very well may be the reason Casey is like she is.

Sundance

I think Cindy mentions in her MySpace post (when she tried to "befriend" Casey) that one of the many things she had contributed to the welfare of Casey and Caylee is that she provided for Caylee's medical care. I do think Cindy loved Caylee and since she was in the medical profession herself that she would make sure her care was up to standard (at least).

Cindy wrote in her blog about paying for Caylees medical care.
I also remember an antibiotic prescribed to Caylee that was found in the A's medicine cabinet. BINGO....The prescribing doctor would be listed on the bottle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge