CAYLEE'S REMAINS-Discuss New and Developing Information HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the report someone came by the site this afternoon to personally atest to LE that they were a part of the search this summer and had searched this spot...that the remains weren't there...

She didn't appear to want to be on camera.

Diet Pepsi please if u don't mind! :biggrin:
Now all the cable etc. r reporting something big is going on. Fox is saying it is very unusual that they are out there this late. Yet saying they will still be out there tomorrow finishing up. These teasers r driving me :crazy: I just want our angel given a proper burial she so deserves.

It seems everytime there is a discovery, releasing the scene gets postponed. So.....

I still don't think LE will release if the DNA proves it is Caylee till they r done at the site cause then they would have to let JB & his team onto the site. JMO

I don't get it - what could they possibly have found after they have been digging for a week and they stop at dark don't they? This is so crazy - I hope they come up with a good explanation later or it will look like they are trying to drag out until ID of body just to keep JB out...

Whatever, if they have the evidence and important stuff, let him in - he's only going to make another joke of himself!

I also hope they LOOK UP!! like so many WSers dreams!!!

Fox orlando stated they found something which caused them to expand scene about 1/2 acre.

Something must be going on for sure..
Enough already, I'm sleepy!:confused:

We all know its her, but the official word will be good to hear tonight, or more discovery coming in the morning!

It seems everytime there is a discovery, releasing the scene gets postponed. So.....

Maybe just before dark something was found. They will keep JB out until they r done double checking everything tomorrow.

I still don't think LE will release if the DNA proves it is Caylee till they r done at the site cause then they would have to let JB & his team onto the site. JMO

The would not have to allow him onsite. LE is quoted in the articles as stating the two are seperate issues. The police always have the crime scene to themselves until they say otherwise. Burden of proof is on the state, JB will have to wait.

If that lady was right and the body was NOT there when it was searched earlier, could it be possible that one of the Anthony's dumped it there because it HAD been searched and they thought it would be safe and not found there??

If that lady was right and the body was NOT there when it was searched earlier, could it be possible that one of the Anthony's dumped it there because it HAD been searched and they thought it would be safe and not found there??

IMO, I think the defense is going to go that route to throw someone else under the bus for the murder and body dumping.

My computer must be acting up then. I'm going to get balloons for her just in case they announce it is her. Would you pm me if they announce it so I don't have to go through the whole thread when I get home. I'll be gone for 15ish minutes. Would really appreciate it. Thank you.

Yes I'm still getting it live. It takes a few for it to start.:confused:

Talking in front of the A's, all is quiet, neighbors like it quiet.

SuziQ u can hear some of the reporters talking in bits during commercials. Yes FBI & LE r still out there right now. Fox says it's very unusal for them to be there this late??? What's going on???????

Talking the role maggots plays.

My computer must be acting up then. I'm going to get balloons for her just in case they announce it is her. Would you pm me if they announce it so I don't have to go through the whole thread when I get home. I'll be gone for 15ish minutes. Would really appreciate it. Thank you.

No problem I'll PM you if they do.:blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member