Caylee's Shoes...Important Clue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! This is something that has always stuck in my mind! If you go back and listen to KC describe the very last conversation that she had with Caylee on the phone, (the phone call that KC claims came after Caylee had been missing for weeks and suddenly the nanny calls and puts Caylee on the phone.... right!) KC told the cops that Caylee happily described a book and that she went on and on about her SHOES before the phone suddenly disconnected.

I always thought it was strange the way KC seemed to emphasize the fact that Caylee talked about her shoes. KC mentioned the word "shoes" way more than what would seem normal after listening to the way KC described things.

I really got the impression that KC was thinking ahead and wanted to make sure that she made her point clear that "shoes" were important, and maybe she planted the shoes somewhere in advance so that when the shoes were found, (or the way they looked when they were found or perhaps the location where they were found) or something about the shoes would support her story ..... except that the "shoes" that KC thought the cops (or someone) would find weren't actually discovered the way she had planned.

Maybe that's why she seemed to get irritated when she remarked that "They haven't even found her clothes yet!" ?????

Go back and listen to her voice during the interview. Does it sound like she wants to make sure the cops have this in their notes??? Strange.

And a liar will repeat the point they are trying to sell. The shoes...the shoes...the shoes! The liar will try the lie on for size then repeat it to make sure you got it. I hadn't noticed how many instances she brought up shoes until y'all made these points.

From the very first doc dump I have felt Precious Caylee was killed at home, probably in her own bedroom.
Looking at pics of Caylee's bed with the A's pooch sitting on it, like he's waiting for Caylee to return just brings tears to my eyes.

From the beginning I felt Casey left the house, with Caylee in tow, drove around until the coast was clear and went home when she knew she'd have the house all to herself. She could then plop Caylee in front of a video and Casey could text and play on the computer to her heart's content.

Your question, WebHound, is a great one!
And it reinforces my belief about Precious Caylee being killed in her own home......in fact, now that you've raised the question, I feel Caylee was killed just shortly before her nap, after her little shoezies were taken off to lie down, or just after awakening from her nap, before her shoes were put back on.

A temper tantrum because she didn't want to take a nap?
A tamper tantrum because she napped, was no longer tired and didn't want to stay in her bed/her bedroom so that Mommy could continue to text and play on the computer?
Above scenerios a good enough reason in Casey's mind to go into a rage and both scenerios would mean the baby had no shoes on at the time of her death.

It's just all so so so heartbreaking to me.

This is a great thread!

How awesome if Caylee's little shoes trip up her killer. :woohoo:

*small but mighty*

Cell phone pings that place Casey around the airport suggest to me that she frequently planted herself there just killing time until the coast was clear at home.

You would think that at some point, she would have gotten tired of doing nothing.

I have an 18 month old and a 28 month old... there is no way either of them would be content sitting in a car half the day watching me text people.

The reason I broght this up is that all around MCO (The Orlando airport) there are so many open areas that you can park a car and just sit doing nothing. Cell phone pings that place Casey around the airport suggest to me that she frequently planted herself there just killing time until the coast was clear at home.

Yup. Just killin' time until she could go back to the house and lounge around drinking expensive bottled water, eating high end snacks and slathering herself with cocoa butter.

(Sorry, been watching too much NG!) :floorlaugh:

i said many many many months ago, that the shoes were going to be the key to the case. and yep you guessed it i was ridiculed
:banghead::banghead: :coffeeup::coffeeup::laugh::laugh:

course i was just ranting and had a feeling about it :eek:
im skerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring myself a little bit

im not going to go back and find the multiple posts i made about it
cause im still :furious: about the number of :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
i got

going back to my RANTING ROBOTDOG MODE soon :crazy:
I would never doubt the robotdog.

Wonder if GA remembers what shoes Caylee was wearing when he last saw her, and were they found by LE?

This is a great thread!

How awesome if Caylee's little shoes trip up her killer. :woohoo:

*small but mighty*

Yes, Big trouble comes in small packages.. how prophetic.

This is all about Caylee's little shoes her not having them on. Flood waters and brush would have limited SHOEPRINTS. Also we would see pics of SHOEPRINTS in the doc dump.

This is about Caylee's lack of shoes. Points to murder commited in a hurry and in a rage inside the home.

Yup. Just killin' time until she could go back to the house and lounge around drinking expensive bottled water, eating high end snacks and slathering herself with cocoa butter.

(Sorry, been watching too much NG!) :floorlaugh:

:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

This is all about Caylee's little shoes her not having them on. Flood waters and brush would have limited SHOEPRINTS. Also we would see pics of SHOEPRINTS in the doc dump.

This is about Caylee's lack of shoes. Points to murder commited in a hurry and in a rage inside the home.

yepper, it looks more and more like the murder was in the home

in her own home

sickening

In the words of Frank Barone (Everybody Loves Raymond) HOLY C@#P! :eek: That poor sweet angel. I just can't imagine anyone doing some so heinous.

Yes...prophetic.

And ThoughtFox, "small but mighty" indeed.

Bless her little shoes and her little heart. I hope her killer is haunted by both.

was the shovel used to hide shoes??

nawwwwwwwwwww.....

was the shovel used to bury some vomit ??

mmmmmmmmmm.... yep i think so

Yes...prophetic.

And ThoughtFox, "small but mighty" indeed.

Bless her little shoes and her little heart. I hope her killer is haunted by both.
I agree!!

Personally, I found the picture of Caylee's little shoes more distressing than Casey's journal entry. I think baby shoes are one of the most adorable things in the universe and seeing the picture of Caylee's tiny shoes lined up broke my heart a little.
babyshoes.jpg

So sad.

Ok guys, help me out.

1. Caylee had millions of shoes...how will it work out in court that a pair are or are not missing?

2. No shoes were found BUT who can attest to what shoes Caylee was wearing?

To us it's obvious but as evidence is it solid? Can't GA and CA just say the pair she was wearing are not in the house? Zanny must still have the shoes???

Wow...you sleuthers are awesome!!! Any thought I have regarding this case I log on here and find threads with tons of comments already having figured it out.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I agree!!

Personally, I found the picture of Caylee's little shoes more distressing than Casey's journal entry. I think baby shoes are one of the most adorable things in the universe and seeing the picture of Caylee's tiny shoes lined up broke my heart a little.
babyshoes.jpg

So sad.

Does it look like maybe 1 or 2 pair are "missing" from this picture...in the back row?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500