Charging Cindy & George for making a false report

I don't know if this is the right thread or not but something crossed my mind last night when I was ranting at Mr. Grumpy about Cindy's latest distraction with a TX sighting.

I have said all along that I haven't understood why LE hasn't gone over to their house and sat down with them calmly and laid it out/spelled it out for them and said, "Sorry for your loss, but this is the reality of this case and stop the false sightings and crazy stories to the media."

Then it suddenly hit me ... why.

If you were investigating a missing child, possible homocide would you sit down with the family and tell them anything? Not if they are all under investigation.

What do you think?

thanks~

In an interview with the local fox affiliate this morning LP seems to indicate that they did do that to some degree. That Wednesday when the body farm and preliminary FBI results were starting to come out, LE did meet with Cindy and possibly Lee, and tell them at least some of what the findings were. LP said there was a noticeable change in the atmosphere around the house then. Thats also the point where Lee pretty much stepped back and didn't get involved anymore.

interesting, I wish LE would hand down more charges or at least make the public aware of the info they found.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irennnnn
Back