Cheryl Dunlap Murder-Evidence Connected To GHM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I agree....but there are all kinds of judges, you know.....But she almost looks as if she is thrilled to be in his company! Maybe imagining the fame it will bring her??

http://www.tallahassee.com/apps/pbc...=PHOTOS03&ArtNo=909250803&Ref=PH&Profile=1010

I'll tell you what: If they ever do a remake of Deliverance, he should be in it, as one of the backwoods crazy rapists....he shore has gained some weight and looks certifiable. Crazee look in his eyes!!I am surprised that Ines has not pulled out an insanity defense.

I just looked at those pics. I've seen other inmates with that same "look" before. I bet he was hopped up on a drug they give them in the jail to make them calm. They do that in the jail. The eyes do that - excessively wide. He looks pasty too, doesn't he?

Yes, I agree....but there are all kinds of judges, you know.....But she almost looks as if she is thrilled to be in his company! Maybe imagining the fame it will bring her??

she had the "oh too familiar" look in other photos from another hearing. she was leaning into him and it looked like they were enjoying some kind of little joke or something. made me uncomfortable to even look at it.

http://www.tallahassee.com/apps/pbc...=PHOTOS03&ArtNo=909250803&Ref=PH&Profile=1010

I'll tell you what: If they ever do a remake of Deliverance, he should be in it, as one of the backwoods crazy rapists....he shore has gained some weight and looks certifiable. Crazee look in his eyes!!I am surprised that Ines has not pulled out an insanity defense.

Hilton's left eye looks frozen open in some of those pictures. He looks like a walking toxic waste dump to me. That's what a nice accumulation of regulated and unregulated poisons will do for your body.

I hope one of the other 21 candidates for judge is better qualified than Maria Ines Suber. I would hate for her to have to hand this case off to someone else and further delay a trial.

Wonder if he had the "lithium shuffle" as he came in the room. And lithium can cause dry eyes - too.

Lithium shuffle? I've seen lithium hand tremors and the "Haldol shuffle."

Interesting - Haldol.

Here's the thing about lithium too. I wonder if his eyes looked like that from something he was given. I don't remember his photos looking like that before.

Wonder if lithium is given to MS people, or what lithium would do to MS people.

"Despite the side effects, despite the need for blood tests to check for therapeutic levels and hypothyroidism, despite its throwback status and jokes about the "lithium shuffle" in the psych wards, lithium continues to be a treatment of choice for bipolar people all over America."

wonder if he has eyelid retraction from his thyroid or something?

yanceyb, the verification of gmh's IQ among other interesting details came at the end of a visit by a LE agent, several months ago, which was the result of a tip I had called in on another of GMH's probable victim from South Georgia, months earlier.
When I asked why gmh had no victim profile, the response was food; different cuts of meat..
When asked why he used so much glass cleaner(windex). The response was to clean his cutting tools. I located windex bottles at several of his staging areas. This was unknown to LE...

LOL, funny that you bring up Windex. and cleaning tools. It actually is a disinfectant. I found that out once when I asked a doctor about when customers put raw chicken packages on the conveyor belt at the checkout line -- and I had noticed the cashier wiping the belt down with Windex.

The doctor said that Windex is a form of disinfectant and would be good to help lower the colony count left from the raw yucky wet chicken package.

But I woulda never thought Hilton would worry about germs though, Now there's news.

Never heard that~heard bleach or alcohol for germs, Windex for jewelery!!

Jewelery. Wonder if any missing persons' turned up at any pawn shops.

Guess it has a high bit of alcohol in it. I know it's great for getting those tight rings off your hand when your hands swell.

A pic of a bracelet of Michael Scott Lewis was released by LE for Pawn Shops to BOLO.

The Windex bottles that I found were in the abandoned house(half full & next to a bottle of bleach), on the ground at the base of two ladder stands(hunting stand), and one campsite.

A pic of a bracelet of Michael Scott Lewis was released by LE for Pawn Shops to BOLO.

The Windex bottles that I found were in the abandoned house(half full & next to a bottle of bleach), on the ground at the base of two ladder stands(hunting stand), and one campsite.

LOL, too bad he didn't mix the Windex with the bleach. Maybe his victims would still be alive.

DO NOT mix bleach with windex...Windex contains ammonia! They just don't go together.

When asked how the other prisoners & guards treated him, GMH said:

“No one messes with me here. They treat me real good.”

“I’ve got my own T.V. ‘I READ’. I’ve got my meals cooked, served…the dishes are washed. My laundry is done….Hey, I love it!”

“I’m gonna f—— raise hell, total hell.
I’m not gonna be happy unless it takes three to four years to go to trial. Unless we have a 1,000 person jury pool, and unless we have at least two changes of venue. And that’s just to begin with (laughs).”

Don't believe this. GMH is a sociopath and they lie, lie, lie. GMH is mad as H*LL to be locked up. He hates it there but he'll work the system and try to have as much control as he can. Don't think for one second that he is sitting there fat & happy - that is what he wants everyone to think. Sociopaths' MO is to WIN - that is their goal in life. GMH has LOST but he will never admit it.

Don't believe this. GMH is a sociopath and they lie, lie, lie. GMH is mad as H*LL to be locked up. He hates it there but he'll work the system and try to have as much control as he can. Don't think for one second that he is sitting there fat & happy - that is what he wants everyone to think. Sociopaths' MO is to WIN - that is their goal in life. GMH has LOST but he will never admit it.

Have you got any thoughts on why he was calling around before...and not after...he killed Emerson?

Good news for a change~smile~.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member