Cheryl Dunlap Murder-Evidence Connected To GHM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't believe this. GMH is a sociopath and they lie, lie, lie. GMH is mad as H*LL to be locked up. He hates it there but he'll work the system and try to have as much control as he can. Don't think for one second that he is sitting there fat & happy - that is what he wants everyone to think. Sociopaths' MO is to WIN - that is their goal in life. GMH has LOST but he will never admit it.

I agree stillwatersc, 'he lies'...
The first part of the statement, the last is true: no court date is even being considered at this time, even though the evidence keeps mounting up..

Think he's allowed visitors outside his lawyer?
Think he's seen his dog since being adopted out?
Dog would probably head for the hills seeing him again. Could be a good bargaining chip to get him a talking.

Have you got any thoughts on why he was calling around before...and not after...he killed Emerson?

GMH, called shaun stewart the afternoon of 01/04/08 after Meredith's death, from the pay phone in Cumming, GA, where Ella escaped.

The first part of the statement, the last is true: no court date is even being considered at this time, even though the evidence keeps mounting up..

Seems like I read a couple of days ago that somebody from his past had been contacted recently. That must mean he's actively working on his defense, giving names to Suber to call. Funny huh. He must not like it too darn much in there.

If Suber has Hilton's Death Penalty case. And she gets the judgeship. And a new atty gets the job of his atty. Is that cause for yet another delay while a new atty gets up to speed?

The evidence mounting is an optimistic presumption.

Originally Posted by yanceyb View Post
Have you got any thoughts on why he was calling around before...and not after...he killed Emerson?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfscratch View Post
GMH, called shaun stewart the afternoon of 01/04/08 after Meredith's death, from the pay phone in Cumming, GA, where Ella escaped.

I thought he made a call to Tabor before he killed Emerson?

He called John Tabor on 01/03/08 twice, murdered Meredith the morning of 01/04/08 then called shaun stewart in the afternoon.

Originally Posted by yanceyb View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfscratch View Post

I thought he made a call to Tabor before he killed Emerson?

He called John Tabor on 01/03/08 twice, murdered Meredith the morning of 01/04/08 then called shaun stewart in the afternoon.

So, asking again, any thoughts on why he made phone calls before,....he killed Emerson?
That time you have that he killed Meredith, where does that come from?

I can see calling somebody after killing someone, but why make calls before? If your intent and focus is on the torture and murder of a person, why stop and make phone calls? Just wondering.

So, asking again, any thoughts on why he made phone calls before,....he killed Emerson?
That time you have that he killed Meredith, where does that come from?

I can see calling somebody after killing someone, but why make calls before? If your intent and focus is on the torture and murder of a person, why stop and make phone calls? Just wondering.

The call to John Tabor was the evening before on 01/03/08 verified by GBI FOIA in a previous reply.
Medical examiner reported the morning of 01/04/08 as the time of death.

The call to John Tabor was the evening before on 01/03/08 verified by GBI FOIA in a previous reply.
Medical examiner reported the morning of 01/04/08 as the time of death.

I don't think I understand your replies to me. I'm asking opinions of why somebody would make phone calls BEFORE they kill their victim.
It just seems odd, if a murderer is in the gusto of torturing their victim, that they would stop to make phone calls. Just wondering if it seemed strange to you or anybody else.

I don't think I understand your replies to me. I'm asking opinions of why somebody would make phone calls BEFORE they kill their victim.
It just seems odd, if a murderer is in the gusto of torturing their victim, that they would stop to make phone calls. Just wondering if it seemed strange to you or anybody else.

No, yanceb, not if you are as confident as I am that GMH, had Associates.

I am pretty sure it isn't Dandy in the trunk that was claimed to be found in that campsite. How did these people know all this anyway? Where they standing there with that hunter, digging through the thicket? They homeless and living in the woods looking for attention? How did they know there was a plastic bag with women's underwear? How did they know that Gary Hilton's name was written somewhere?
A hand truck? Did he cart all his belongings in the woods on it from whereever he parked his van?

If it was Hilton and he left behind this stuff then it meant nothing to him. He didn't have a purpose for it.

I wonder if the site mgt folks would consider opening a thread combining the 2 cases by doing a time line inclusive of Dec 1, 2007 until time he was captured.

Because as I see it, we are understanding more how long he had Cheryl Dunlap based on Hilton's sightings and activities between Tallahassee and where he was finally picked up and actually who may have also been his victims between Tallahassee and N. GA after he admits to killing ME. And the possibility of at least 3 people that I can think of could be possible victims in the time line.

And it is connecting the dots that may ensnare him. And may be why he was not caught before - because of tunnel vision and not looking at the bigger picture State to State to State. That mentality of "not my yob" has been part of his ability to slip and slide.

Actually I wish we could even be looking at where he came FROM when he appeared in the Leon County area and became the focus of the Dunlap murder.

Also, there are possible associates discussed early on in the case. In order to start drawing them into the picture better, like I say, the bigger picture needs to be allowed. So how is a thread like that achieved? I'm new here and don't know the rules so much, so please excuse me if I'm not asking this in the right place.
Just a wish.

Don't get the point of this. How many of these posts in the past 5 weeks were the same things Wolfscratch has put on every other available internet site?

The point is to show that many people are still interested in the truth of Cheryl Dunlap and many other of GMH & Associates victims, but due to the silence by the Justice System and the media(local & national)simply aren't receiving it.

There are about five of you who think there is some type of conspiracy, that GMH has demonic powers, etc.
The rest of us know that Justice will be served in time......

Retribution

• [SIZE=+1]T[/SIZE]HOUGH the mills of God grind slowly, Yet they grind exceeding small; Though with patience he stands waiting, With exactness grinds he all. Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

An ounce of action is worth a ton of theory...

Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience...

Quotes from Ralph Waldo Emerson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member