Chicken Nuggets and Ice Pops- KC's"Groceries"

I don't think it's been clarified what kind of Tyson chicken it was. Tony stated that the food came from her parents. That the food was not in a grocery type bag.
Yet another thing that Cindy and George Anthony could verify. Have they? I doubt it.

But if she truly ran out of gas and had strangers push her car into the Amscot parking lot, those strangers must have fallen off the face of the earth. Why have we heard nothing about them?

I thought Mark Furhman on Gretta said the video cameras @ Amscott did not see anyone push the car or how the car got there. It is my belief she drove it there. So many questions!!!

Casey didn't run out of gas at Amscot. Her car had enough gas to start it at the tow yard and George saw it was low, so added more.

CA thought KC was headed home from Tampa on the 27th, but GA (and neighbor) knew she was not in Tampa because they saw her at the house the week she said she was in Tampa. Can't imagine why GA didn't tell CA that he KNEW Casey was not in Tampa because both he and the neighbor saw her at the house.

Because you can't tell CA anything she doesn't want to hear.

I bet GA & the neighbor both passed on what they knew to CA, but I doubt we'll ever hear her admit it.

It seems that she may very well have run out of gas at Amscot. After OCSO took possession of the car they ran tests on the gas gauge. They found that it was functioning. They also found that the gauge showed empty. That doesn't mean that there is literally no gas in the tank (engine won't run), and could mean there is a very small amount. Regardless of whether GA put in a small amount at the tow yard or not, the tank was essentially empty (according to the gauge) when OCSO got the car.

There is still an intriguing question concerning the test results shown in the attached doc. I'll see if anyone here picks it up before I ask. :D

I'll bite....whatcha thinking? Too beautiful outside here today and I feel like letting someone else do the work! haha:D

It seems that she may very well have run out of gas at Amscot. After OCSO took possession of the car they ran tests on the gas gauge. They found that it was functioning. They also found that the gauge showed empty. That doesn't mean that there is literally no gas in the tank (engine won't run), and could mean there is a very small amount. Regardless of whether GA put in a small amount at the tow yard or not, the tank was essentially empty (according to the gauge) when OCSO got the car.

There is still an intriguing question concerning the test results shown in the attached doc. I'll see if anyone here picks it up before I ask. :D

The two images given here, don't appear to be of the same guage. Am I seeing this correctly?

I'll bite....whatcha thinking? Too beautiful outside here today and I feel like letting someone else do the work! haha:D

When the technician commenced the test, the ignition was off and the fuel gauge needle showed just above empty. When the ignition was turned on, the needle dropped to empty.

If this car's fuel gauge works like my Honda Accord, it will show the fuel level even after the ignition is turned off. The needle doesn't move after you shut off the engine (ignition). If I have a half tank of gas, the needle will stay at 1/2, even after the ignition is turned off and the key is removed.

If this car's gas gauge works like mine, then the results of the test are unexpected. The needle should not have dropped to empty when the ignition was turned on. It should have stayed just above empty. The test results could suggest that gas was removed from the tank after the last time the ignition was turned on.

We were told that after GA got the car from the tow yard he had it inside the garage. When OCSO came to tow it away, it was parked on the street.

Was gas siphoned out of the tank while the car was at the house before OCSO towed it away? Is this even possible? I believe that many modern vehicles have devices inside the gas filler neck that prevent a hose from being inserted down into the tank.

Maybe KC got to Amscot at 7:30 and let the car run with the air conditioning going until it ran out of gas at 11:00. It was a good place to get rid of the car and maybe she knew it would be towed after 3 days. If she was at the house, she knew she was low on gas she could have taken gas out of the gas can and put it in her car. Never stopped her before.

The fuel gauge on her car works like mine. The attachment is from the owners manual for the 1998 Pontiac Sunfire.

"The gage doesn't go back to E (EMPTY) when you turn off the ignition."

Attachments

• 98 Sunfire Fuel Gauge.jpg
    98 Sunfire Fuel Gauge.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 32

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads