Chicken Nuggets and Ice Pops- KC's"Groceries"

During the 4 1/2 hour time gap (at least) between the time the car was seen at amscott & the time when KC called Tony for a ride I think KC was at her mother's house showering & changing her clothes because she had just disposed of Caylee's body.

She Grabbed the Chicken & Freeze Pops on her way out the door as she was headed back to amscott to call Tony for a ride

The only question I have is who drove her From amscott to home & back to amscott

Or did she take a Taxi?

Maybe she also took a pizza and stuff from her parents' house and then decided she didn't want it, so she left it (or forgot it) in the trunk of her car...

To clarify, now that we have seen the latest document dump we know the following:

1) It was Tyson chicken (not chicken nuggets)
2) It was popsicles
3) They were purchased on JULY 10, 2008 from Target by Casey Anthony [NOT from Grandma's house on June 27, 2008].

Hence, in my opinion, it was either a flat-out LIE or it was a serious misremembering. In my opinion, that was not what Casey was holding in the story TonE says from June 27th at the Amscott. Casey bought these items at Target and Target uses marked bags not plain bags with no logo! The ice pops and chicken nugget tale just don't fly!

If you want to delve further look at the pinging from this date (June 27 and June 26 too). It is highly suspicious (in my honest opinion).

Husband I live alone (kids grown) and he eats freeze pops (same as ice pops) and we both eat chick nuggets. So Im sure the same is with Casey and they werent for Caylee at all.

I am in mid life and I eat this kind of food.

She was taking food, she didnt care what kind, she wanted to play house. She has never grown up, look at the attachment her own daughter has to the play house in the back yard, this is Cindy's fault she never broke the bondand allowed Casey to become an adult. This is Psych 101 damn!!!

Tony said they were in white bags, not grocery bags, sounds like glad garbage bags to me.

Bold is mine- ain't that the truth!

ETA- Even how she's carrying that purse around with her while shopping she's got the check book all in her wallet like it belongs there, she's got a pen all up in there and everything. Like she's a real grown up, just like mommy! Probably the first time in her life she's gone grocery shopping.

To clarify, now that we have seen the latest document dump we know the following:

1) It was Tyson chicken (not chicken nuggets)
2) It was popsicles
3) They were purchased on JULY 10, 2008 from Target by Casey Anthony [NOT from Grandma's house on June 27, 2008].

Hence, in my opinion, it was either a flat-out LIE or it was a serious misremembering. In my opinion, that was not what Casey was holding in the story TonE says from June 27th at the Amscott. Casey bought these items at Target and Target uses marked bags not plain bags with no logo! The ice pops and chicken nugget tale just don't fly!

If you want to delve further look at the pinging from this date (June 27 and June 26 too). It is highly suspicious (in my honest opinion).

With all due respect, we have no clue what was in the bags, which i believe were trash bags of teh same kind found in the trunk that Caylee's body was probably wrapped in at one time.

What we know of the bags Casey had when Tony picked her up on 6/27 is what Tony relates. He doesn't say he saw the stuff, or that they ate it later. He doesn't specify if he got the info about what was in the bags from Casey or what.

I noticed that Tyson's chicken & freezer pops were on the 7/10 receipt, which only suggested to me that these were "go to" items for her. She talks about freezer pops in her cupid.com page which was posted awhle before all this. the fact that these items are on the 7/10 receipt does not necessarily suggest to me that Tony has his memory mxed up. If anything, iit suggests that Casey TOLD him that was in the bags.

During the 4 1/2 hour time gap (at least) between the time the car was seen at amscott & the time when KC called Tony for a ride I think KC was at her mother's house showering & changing her clothes because she had just disposed of Caylee's body.

She Grabbed the Chicken & Freeze Pops on her way out the door as she was headed back to amscott to call Tony for a ride

The only question I have is who drove her From amscott to home & back to amscott

Or did she take a Taxi?

Boston (woohoo love Boston! the city - and the band :)) -

I am with you on the suggested activites & timeline. Same question about how she got back & forth. She used several vehicles during the relevant time period, but she couldn't have driven herself up there w/o abandoning another vehicle to have Tony pick her up there. Was it too far to walk from the Anthony house, I wonder?

Finally, do we know what was actually in the bag when Tony picked her up? Or are we relying on what Casey told Tony at the time? I didn't see any mention of Casey preparing these items for dinner (Tony said the stuff she had was to cook dinner). As we have seen, pretty much everything Casey has said has been a lie.

This to me is the point... Are we relying on KC's word? Probably shouldn't do that. IMHO!

I was sitting here eating a popsicle as I came across your post. Helps with the hot flashes. Altho I doubt KC was having any at her age.

No but popsicles help with "dry mouth"... Lots of uses for that in this group.

If this has already been talked about, please forgive me. These items are just pure 'kid food' in my opinion. I have given them to my own granddaughter. Why Casey has these particular items in the plastic bags is driving me crazy!

Could someone enlighten me as to whether these items might also be found in singles Fridges or college fridges, etc.

My kids are 17 and 15, and for them, as well as all their friends who hang out at my house, all they want are pizza rolls, chicken nuggets (dinosauer shaped!) cheese puffs and Hawaian Punch. :yuck:

you can get those push up type pops in long plastic tube type things (otter pops) and they aren't frozen. Wally-world and Sams club yada have those big boxes they're apx 18in long, 12in wide and 9in deep. I never freeze all at once, I freeze only a portion of them.
http://mybrands.com/Product.aspx?pid=644

My husband is seriously addicted to those things.

I think the food is real simple..Casey couldn't really cook..she could only thaw and nuke or do easy dishes. Heck she was never home enough to learn how to cook.. If she had been a domestic goddess, she could have had dinner on the table every night when Cindy got home..I don't think that was happening. These were in Mom's fridge so why stop by the Winn Dixie..when you can steal food from your mom's house for free.

The most likely scenario.

Just reading TL interview. When he picked up KC she had groceries that appeared to come from her parents home. Does that mean she was at the A's home? What was she doing there before ditching the car at Amscot?

Just reading TL interview. When he picked up KC she had groceries that appeared to come from her parents home. Does that mean she was at the A's home? What was she doing there before ditching the car at Amscot?

She also had a bag of trash. TL said he saw a receipt in there from his roommate. Although there was a picture of the receipt, I didn't see an itemized list of what was in the trash bag.

She also had a bag of trash. TL said he saw a receipt in there from his roommate. Although there was a picture of the receipt, I didn't see an itemized list of what was in the trash bag.

So she brought trash and groceries from home from the sunfire to TL's car? That is bizarre.

I am interested if she went to the A home before TL picked her up. What did she do there? Did CA/GA see her?

So she brought trash and groceries from home from the sunfire to TL's car? That is bizarre.

I am interested if she went to the A home before TL picked her up. What did she do there? Did CA/GA see her?

CA thought KC was headed home from Tampa on the 27th, but GA (and neighbor) knew she was not in Tampa because they saw her at the house the week she said she was in Tampa. Can't imagine why GA didn't tell CA that he KNEW Casey was not in Tampa because both he and the neighbor saw her at the house.

I noticed something else in reading Amy's interview again. In the new docs (transcript pages 35, Lines 1 through 24 & page 36, lines 1-120) , Amy said CA told her on the 15th during the ride to AL's that she did not hear from either Casey or Caylee for a month and that this is why the smell in the car bothered her. In the FBI interviews, CA goes into minute detail of every word spoken by KC through calls and texts during this same time frame.

I wonder if Amy misunderstood and meant to say that CA did not physically "see" Casey or Caylee for a month. Either Amy misunderstood or CA was lying but changed her story quickly when realizing her story could be verified through phone records.

JaJo,
I would put $$ on a bet that CA lied again as usual, IMO we can't believe much of what CA says anymore, just like KC.

CA thought KC was headed home from Tampa on the 27th, but GA (and neighbor) knew she was not in Tampa because they saw her at the house the week she said she was in Tampa. Can't imagine why GA didn't tell CA that he KNEW Casey was not in Tampa because both he and the neighbor saw her at the house.

I noticed something else in reading Amy's interview again. In the new docs (transcript pages 35, Lines 1 through 24 & page 36, lines 1-120) , Amy said CA told her on the 15th during the ride to AL's that she did not hear from either Casey or Caylee for a month and that this is why the smell in the car bothered her. In the FBI interviews, CA goes into minute detail of every word spoken by KC through calls and texts during this same time frame.

I wonder if Amy misunderstood and meant to say that CA did not physically "see" Casey or Caylee for a month. Either Amy misunderstood or CA was lying but changed her story quickly when realizing her story could be verified through phone records.

There was a snippet of an email in the doc dump in which SOMEONE (Cindy, imo) said that KC always calls when she knows this person is not home...the same email in which it is asked if KC is still w/Jeff) (near the end of KC's evil adventure), and refers to George, imo, as "Dad". Sorry, I was so tired when I read it, I didn't bookmark...

SO...that implies to me that Cindy was not all peachy with this "trip" and KC's communication, as she claims she was...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elaguileno81
Back