Chicken Nuggets and Ice Pops- KC's"Groceries"

Wasn't she supposed to be out of town with Jeff?

No this is the 27th, car is @Amscot, out of gas @ 7AM.......Casey doesn't call TonE for a ride 'til about 11 AM......he picks her up, says she has food, not from a store but prolly from her parents house.

Yeah, but isn't Tyson's chicken usually frozen and breaded pieces? Strips, nuggets, planks, whatever.

I too thought "kids food" when I saw that. I wonder if she took it from Cindy's home to make it look like she was going to feed Kaylee with it. Keep up the charade. Or maybe that's what she likes to eat too.

Tyson also has bags of skinless chicken breasts. I'm not sure if it was said that it was nuggets or chicken pieces. I posted on a thread last night wondering about the possibility of Casey having a cooler to transport some things in. It could be important to know if she got this food at her parent's home or somewhere else. Does anyone know if Cindy has a deep freeze in her garage? I can't imagine them not missing food if Casey had been taking quite a bit from them regularly that month unless they have a fully stocked freezer that they don't pay much attention to.

God forbid for me even thinking this but could she have kept her packed in ice or dry ice? Thus the frozen food still frozen and no odor until it melted. She would have turned blue first.

Tony never said there was frozen food. We read freezer pops and then assume that the stuff was frozen.

Tony L. statement on July 22 2008
Document Page 23/1014 Transcript Page 23 Line 13-20
TL: No Child with her at all. She had some groceries and uh, some clothes.
EE: Where the groceries from?
TL: Uh, they weren’t actually groceries from the store. It was from her house. She had some freezer pops and like some Tyson chicken, or something to make for dinner that night.
EE: From Grandma’s house
TL: Yeah because it wasn’t in any bags. Uh, it looked like normal plastic bags

we have both popsycles and chicken in the freezer, no kids here.
On Casey's page at cupid.com she does mention the frozen pops where it asks "what's on your nightstand" and she says the wrapper from one. I doubt Casey could be bothered to get something if it wasn't what she wanted herself.

VB

Tony never said there was frozen food. We read freezer pops and then assume that the stuff was frozen.

Tony L. statement on July 22 2008
Document Page 23/1014 Transcript Page 23 Line 13-20
TL: No Child with her at all. She had some groceries and uh, some clothes.
EE: Where the groceries from?
TL: Uh, they weren’t actually groceries from the store. It was from her house. She had some freezer pops and like some Tyson chicken, or something to make for dinner that night.
EE: From Grandma’s house
TL: Yeah because it wasn’t in any bags. Uh, it looked like normal plastic bags

LOL......Be nice to know if the food was frozen, but a date & time would be more helpful.........AL interviews have to be some of the worst I've seen...

He nails the date of the instance to sometime between the 22nd-28th.....
& I thought he had classes everyday.......yet once a week he's picking up the *gasless* KC.

txsvicki-
Yeah,not sure about a deep freeze, but the A's do have an extra fridge in their garage. I saw it a couple of times over the past month or so in videos from when the protesters were running rampant. Don't know, but maybe extra frozen stuff was kept out there, ya know?

I think the food is real simple..Casey couldn't really cook..she could only thaw and nuke or do easy dishes. Heck she was never home enough to learn how to cook.. If she had been a domestic goddess, she could have had dinner on the table every night when Cindy got home..I don't think that was happening. These were in Mom's fridge so why stop by the Winn Dixie..when you can steal food from your mom's house for free.

The most interesting thing about the nuggets/pops is the car was out of gas @ 7AM..........I doubt she had already been to her parents house that early.

She didn't call TonE for a ride 'til 11AM........so when & how did she get this food ???

That's a good point especially now that GA's interview has been released. He said he is home on Fridays and this food run to mom and Dad's happened on a Friday.

He would be home in the mornings anyway regardless of day because he doesn't go in until 3p.

That's a good point especially now that GA's interview has been released. He said he is home on Fridays and this food run to mom and Dad's happened on a Friday.

Remember, Casey is SNEAKY... she could very well have very quietly snuck in there and gotten food-for all we know they have a deep freeze in the garage, and if she used the garage door she could easily have gotten food out and they did not even hear. And I am sure she knows how to sneak around the house while they are asleep having lived with them her whole life...OR those could have been clothes that she had gotten on the previous trip when her dad caught her there on the 24th, and she had not removed them from the car yet. Lots of possibilities...:)

Don't forget TonE took her to the house on 6/20 (fri) to get the gas cans/clothes & if IIRC food too.....

Then she is out of gas on the 27th by 7AM.........yet when TonE picks her up @ 11AM she has food from the house.

KC even texts someone "what are the odds I'd run out of gas 2 fridays in a row"...........& I thought TonE had classes everyday.....

I am in mid life and I eat this kind of food.

She was taking food, she didnt care what kind, she wanted to play house. She has never grown up, look at the attachment her own daughter has to the play house in the back yard, this is Cindy's fault she never broke the bondand allowed Casey to become an adult. This is Psych 101 damn!!!

Tony said they were in white bags, not grocery bags, sounds like glad garbage bags to me.

Remember, Casey is SNEAKY... she could very well have very quietly snuck in there and gotten food-for all we know they have a deep freeze in the garage, and if she used the garage door she could easily have gotten food out and they did not even hear. And I am sure she knows how to sneak around the house while they are asleep having lived with them her whole life...OR those could have been clothes that she had gotten on the previous trip when her dad caught her there on the 24th, and she had not removed them from the car yet. Lots of possibilities...:)

I read somewhere Cindy leaves for work @ 7:30AM.......yet the car was stranded by 7AM & KC not by it.......plus TonE says he talked to her before she left.

KC & TonE sure get up early on fusion fridays, I guess.

& don't the A's have an electric garage door ??

Even if it were chicken nuggets, it makes sense to me. My cousin's 25 year old boyfriend eats: hamburger, chicken nuggets, soda and bread. That's it, the WHOLE list. If it is NOT hamburger, chicken nuggets, soda or bread, he does NOT eat it. Last year when he came to my grandmothers for Thanksgiving and Christmas, he ate like two dozen dinner rolls and NOTHING else. I've had other friends/boyfriends who were similar but not quite as extreme. Some dumb guy thing... I guess he thinks it's cool?!?

Then again...it could have just been some raw chicken. Tyson doesn't just sale frozen breaded stuff. Not that it matters or anything.

I agree Kc is sneaky but the question in my mind is if the car was out of gas at 7am tony didn't pick her up til 11 am or later and she had this food how did she sneak over to the parents house and back without a car?? It just seems she had to have had someone else take her to the parents home and back. Or what other theory do you have??

Delurking to say...

I, too, wondered about Casey using the freezer to keep Caylee's body for a time. I believe the neighbor (Brian Burner) reported seeing her car backed up into the garage 3 different times during the time it's suspected that Caylee was dead and not yet disposed of.

I wasn't sure if the Anthonys had a freezer in the garage - if anyone can capture & post an image of this, I'd be interested in seeing it - or refer me to video where this can be seen.

But the most interesting thing about this "freezer" information is that Casey is reported to have been waiting for Tony at Amscot outside the car with bags containing "freezer pops and tyson's chicken from her parents'" - white "not grocery bag" bags. This reminded me of the bag found in the trunk at the tow yard when GA went to get the car. The bag found in the trunk is described as white with yellow handles. I presume one of those white kitchen size "handle-tie" bags.

This made me think immediately that there might be some connection between the freezer, the bags containing frozen food from the Anthonys' freezer, and the transport or disposal of Caylee's body. It appears that Caylee's body was in the trunk of the car, perhaps inside another one of those white trash bags that was found and tossed at the tow yard (later collected as evidence).

Just knowing the bag in the trunk was similar to the one she was standing there with when Tony picked her up made me think that perhaps she had JUST come from doing whatever she did with Caylee's body.

A few other (gross) thoughts - Maybe there was a cooler in the car for a while, which Casey kept iced down until she was ready to do something else with the body? Maybe the stain in the trunk was from something human melting back there?

Finally, do we know what was actually in the bag when Tony picked her up? Or are we relying on what Casey told Tony at the time? I didn't see any mention of Casey preparing these items for dinner (Tony said the stuff she had was to cook dinner). As we have seen, pretty much everything Casey has said has been a lie.

Assume for a moment, as we have every reason to, that Casey lied about what was in the bags when Tony picked her up. What if there was something else in those white "not shopping" bags?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn
Back