Chloroform in the trunk of caseys car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi :) You responded to my thread so I will do my best to answer questions as I am able.

I also did not see this-but I also did not see KC claiming Zanny and her more outlandish tales since. If it were an accident only I cannot imagine a person:

researching clor.and have my daughter poof and claim to know where she is and not lead people to her nad let people waste 100k on my bond
partying and having a great time almost nightly
getting a tattoo that translates to Beautiful Life *after* the date her daughter was supposedly kidnapped
tellking everyone her daughter was with the nanny as she was show having a blast
going to town at Target and other places ripping my friends off within an hour they leave town
Stealing my Grandparents money
the list goes on and on

You see my friend, you would never do it because you are a decent person who could not imagine ever hurting a person or community so badly

Welcome to KC's world...

I'm not saying she wouldn't do it ... I'm saying, If it were sent to her parent's house [which I feel is the least likely] it really narrows the timeline ... If it was not her parent's house and she in fact ordered it on line, then it had to go somewhere. As it is, the Anthony's were already threatening to take custody of Caylee, are you saying you really believe that if they received a package at their home that would clearly be labeled, at the very least, "medical" ... they would just hand it over to Casey [as controlling as they appear to be] with out even opening it?

I think there is a chance she was expecting the package and picked it up on June 18th if she ordered it. That could explain the flurry of calls to just the house and her parent's cells, [not their work as she did on the 17th, ie: just making sure they are not home]. I think there is chance that she also used that shovel as a pry bar to break into the shed to get the gas cans.

I hadn't seen this theory yet, if so, I apologize:

Blood stains—Soak in cold or tepid water. Ammonia may be added to warm (not hot) water, or Naphtha soap or Javel water to warm water, for materials that can be washed. If the article can not be washed, cover the spot with wet or dry uncooked laundry-starch; let it dry and brush off. Chloroform may also be used.

http://www.oldandsold.com/articles23/dressing-well-121.shtml

Just wondering if Jesse G. would have had access to chloroform since he was a cop?

Weird, but I have only seen chloroform on t.v./movies and it's usually always a guy using it on a girl to rape or kidnap.

Therefore, chloroform sounds like a 'guy thing' to me. JMHO

I just have always thought he had something to do with it. It was too convenient for him to quit the police force at the same time this all happened. And Casey may have blackmailed him into helping her "after the fact" since he was a cop and would know how to get rid of evidence.

She is that evil and appears to be the blackmailing type. Anything to get her way.

:waitasec:TIA!

I will be anxious to see the date that Casey looked up the chloroform websites - because I still maintain that she was using it to lend credibility to her "kidnapping" story by planting it in the trunk.

I will be anxious to see the date that Caylee looked up the chloroform websites - because I still maintain that she was using it to lend credibility to her "kidnapping" story by planting it in the trunk.
You meant Casey, no?

I wish someone could do a "poll" for only cops or anyone who has worked in law enforcement and ask have them only post "what they would do to make sure a body was never found?" Especially, if they are familiar with the Orlando area.

It seems cops have a way of knowing this i.e., Drew Peterson (Stacy), Sam Parker (Teresa), and others I can't think of right off.
ta

I also heard it mentioned by some expert on Nancy Grace that chloroform can be used in photo labs. IIRC, Casey's hobby was photography.

I will be anxious to see the date that Casey looked up the chloroform websites - because I still maintain that she was using it to lend credibility to her "kidnapping" story by planting it in the trunk.

I am confused over how this would lend credibility to a kidnapping story? It was in her OWN TRUNK? She didn't tell cops, "The kidnappers used chloroform - check my trunk!" If this was a part of her plan, why didn't she report this? I don't see how it can give any credibility to her story. And which story are we talking about? The one where she dropped Caylee off at the bottom of the steps? or the one where KC was knocked down in the park and 2 ladies and 3 young kids grabbed Caylee? I haven't read where she referened chloroform at all?

I also heard it mentioned by some expert on Nancy Grace that chloroform can be used in photo labs. IIRC, Casey's hobby was photography.

She used a digital camera. I also do Photography and the days of dark rooms are over. Even professionals use digital. My set up is several thousand dollars, and I am sure my equipment is much more advanced than hers. I have no use for chloroform, so I don't see that as a connection.

A friend could have gotten her chloroform from a school science lab, or she could have ordered it online using a phony name and P.O. Box, it wouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure this out.

I have my masters in Fine Arts/ Photography and chloroform is used in the fixing bath during the developing process in the dark room.

She does not seem like she has anypatience or sense of delayed gratification which is necessary to be a good photographer...if she wants something, she just takes it.

Like someone posted before, she may have been running drugs...who knows.

Did some reading, trying to be careful what sights I clicked (jeesh!), just for general information. Chloroform is an abused inhalant, thought to enhance s*xual experience. It is found in small amounts in air fresheners, cleaning products, dryer sheets, etc., and large amounts can be found in various industrial/manufacturing settings. Without getting technical, chloroform is used basically to break down over-the-counter meds containing pseudoephedrine to make methamphetamine.

More generally, inhalants cannot be detected by blood or urine testing unless its done while the person is actually under the effects. Inhalants do not remain in the body:

http://www.pamf.org/teen/healthinfo/index.cfmsection=healthinfo&page=article&sgml_id=uq2427

My guess is that this non-detection would make it attractive to people who must drug test for employment, or are under probation or supervision.

Oh, boy oh boy...This post says it all!

Q: What was the name of Caylee's fav book that they video taped for Cindy's father in the nursing home? (Whether on June 9th or June 16th)

Q: FRom the video....Was Cayle's verbal abilities normal for a 3 year old?

I am engaged to a tat artist. His answer to that in a resounding NO, too dangerous around an open wound, which a tattoo is, basically.
Also when a tat artist makes a mistake, the only thing that will fix it is covering it up with another tattoo.

Thanks for the info!

My next idea would be if Chloroform is a cleaning solvent, would mechanics work it?

Is chloroform the "new GHB"?

Yeah I am curious as to why Caylee wasn't potty trained and wasn't talking at 3 years old in the video. I guess not all kids develop at the same rate, but my friend's kid is almost potty trained and not even 2 and she talks at about the same level as Caylee or more advanced. She seems like she is just slightly delayed, but I am reaching, because I am not a parent.

She seemed to be just fine on track developmentally. She spoke well. If she wasn't potty trained, that's not unusual. My daughter wasn't fully trained until 3.5.

Oh, boy oh boy...This post says it all!

Q: What was the name of Caylee's fav book that they video taped for Cindy's father in the nursing home? (Whether on June 9th or June 16th)

Q: FRom the video....Was Cayle's verbal abilities normal for a 3 year old?

Answering one of my own questions....
"Suppertime for Frieda Fuzzy Paws" (Frieda/Zenaida?)
In order to receive a cookie for dessert, a kitten must first eat her macaroni and beans.

Sleeping Beauty aka Bella Durmiente=Beautiful Sleeper
Tattoo: La Bella Vida=A Beautiful Life

I bet there are clues/answers within the Sleeping Beauty story.....
As Casey lived in her own fantasy world & her one desire was to meet a Prince....

("Frieda"/Zenaida Fernandez?)

Also, I have a feeling Casey worked for "Dancers Royale"
as a bartender

5221 E. Colonial Drive
*Near the Orlando Executive Airport
* Meet the girls at Cocoa Beach

(Colonial Drive...A very busy road for Casey and all her stops)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tattooed_crybaby22