Chris Coleman Poll - Innocent or Guilty?

Did Chris Coleman kill his wife and two young sons?

• Yes, he is guilty

Votes: 367 96.6%
  • No, he is simply innocent

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • He was framed and is innocent

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Unsure

Votes: 11 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
More than one post was removed in this thread. We don't discuss other members or who might have voted a certain way or things of that nature.

:tyou:

It was mentioned in opening arguments, but I don't think the evidence has been disclosed yet. Sure wish we could have cameras in that courtroom! :banghead:

I remember on our local news right after the murders and he was arrested that they said they did find the receipts for the red paint in his house! No way he didn't do it. There is no reasonable doubt.

Does anyone know how he paid for the red paint? Did the receipt that was found in his vehicle show that he paid cash, check, or credit/debit card?

In the search warrant, police reported taking swabs of scratches and injuries found on Christopher Coleman's right forearm. The police reportedly also seized orange twine that may have been used in the strangulations as well as a receipt for spray paint purchased at a Home Depot in July 2008 that was found in Coleman's travel bag.

http://images.stltoday.com/stltoday/resources/chriscolemansearch.pdf
http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/da..._describe_horrific_scene_at_coleman_house.php

As Kimster said, not sure if the receipt was proven to be for the red paint used in the house, guess we'll find that out next week.

I think he is guilty. I also think he is a sociopath. Tara supports him if she is wearing the promise ring, I don't know why she does though. She could have potentially been his next victim. There are people who do support murders even with all the evidence and I do not understand their reasoning. I am the type of person who will never support a murderer.

Maybe he has gone on a diet so that he doesn't appear to be that large of a person. When I look at photos of him and Sheri, he looks so much larger than she does.

GUILTY

Shame on your soul - killing those poor "babies" and their mother.....

I think he is guilty. I also think he is a sociopath. Tara supports him if she is wearing the promise ring, I don't know why she does though. She could have potentially been his next victim. There are people who do support murders even with all the evidence and I do not understand their reasoning. I am the type of person who will never support a murderer.

Maybe he has gone on a diet so that he doesn't appear to be that large of a person. When I look at photos of him and Sheri, he looks so much larger than she does.

BBM - I have some thoughts on this...

In an uneventful, unremarkable life she wants her 15 minutes of fame (infamy) any way she can get it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean