Chris Coleman Poll - Innocent or Guilty?

Did Chris Coleman kill his wife and two young sons?

• Yes, he is guilty

Votes: 367 96.6%
  • No, he is simply innocent

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • He was framed and is innocent

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Unsure

Votes: 11 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
guilty with special circumstances - and i wish him all the mercy that he gave sheri, garret & gavin. :furious:

I am a huge believer in innocent until proven guilty in a US court of law (as opposed to in the US media), so I voted unsure. That said, I'll agree that what we seem to know about the case points to him as the killer.

I am a huge believer in innocent until proven guilty in a US court of law (as opposed to in the US media), so I voted unsure. That said, I'll agree that what we seem to know about the case points to him as the killer.

I'm so glad you posted that! I was wondering if that wasn't the exact reason that people voted "unsure". Earlier on in the Casey Anthony case, there was a similar poll and I voted "unsure" for the exact same reason!

Today I would vote "guilty", though. Probably more confidently in KC's case since so much has been released due to the Sunshine Law in Florida.

Guilty ~ and from looking at the poll results, it seems overwhelmingly the popular opinion. :behindbar

Maybe I should have put the guilty choice in the middle and given CC a better chance.
Christopher Coleman had his chances. Instead he chose to plan and carry out three horrific murders of his beautiful wife and children.

Guilty of Premeditated First Degree Murder with Aggravating Circumstances = Death Penalty x 3.

Christopher Coleman had his chances. Instead he chose to plan and carry out three horrific murders of his beautiful wife and children.

Guilty of Premeditated First Degree Murder with Aggravating Circumstances = Death Penalty x 3.

What she said!

Hmmmm

06/26/09

Yes, he is guilty: 226
No, he is simply innocent: 1
He was framed and is innocent: 0
Unsure: 7

So much evidence already points to him. Guilty, guilty, guilty. How could he look at his family everyday knowing he planned to kill his loving wife and those two beautiful sons...and plan his next wedding at the same time? Total selfishness and evil. What he did makes me shudder.

Curious Me,

Good to see you in our midst... You are not shuddering alone. Those little doll babies, each one, his sons and his wife... How could he, how could he... I am without explanation.

Wrinkles,
Thanks for making me feel welcome and part of a great peer group. It must be the reason we are here to examine this crime and try to make sense of it. Also, most of us do not think anything like Chris Coleman, and we're trying to grasp what its like to decide to murder your family as a convenience to aid in your own selfish plans. Hold my hand, my friends. This evilness is scarey.

My first post here...I have been following this case since it was first reported and CC is guilty without a doubt. Definetly agree that I hate for it to be him but there is no way it was anyone else.

My first post here...I have been following this case since it was first reported and CC is guilty without a doubt. Definetly agree that I hate for it to be him but there is no way it was anyone else.

glitering_sign.gif

in from lurking. Hope you find it cozier on the inside. :)

I actually have a friend who knows Chris and has worked with him on many occasions in the ministry. It saddens me terribly but I believe he is guilty.

Guilty of all three murders. Everything about his life was a lie....his work in the ministry...being a husband and father..and everything else about his life. I also don't understand how these guys who murder their families can turn around and go to the funerals and pretend to be in mourning. There must be a special place in hell for guys like him and a special place in heaven for their families.

Guilty of all three murders. Everything about his life was a lie....his work in the ministry...being a husband and father..and everything else about his life. I also don't understand how these guys who murder their families can turn around and go to the funerals and pretend to be in mourning. There must be a special place in hell for guys like him and a special place in heaven for their families.

BBM

He is still pretending to be in mourning! This man has pictures of his sons hanging in his cell and has lost so much weight while in jail(and I say jail because he is definetly not in a prison) because he is basically refusing to eat.

I can't believe Chris has lost weight because of his grief. The reality of actually killing two flesh and blood sons, and a lovely wife, so that one may get on with the wedding plans made with a secret girlfriend didn't hit him until he was settled in that cell? I see as something very planned for months. Oh, but now, it's poor pitiful Chris.

BBM

He is still pretending to be in mourning! This man has pictures of his sons hanging in his cell and has lost so much weight while in jail(and I say jail because he is definetly not in a prison) because he is basically refusing to eat.

Maybe he is trying to loose enough weight to squeeze through the bars and escape. This beast is the personificaiton of evil and has no remorse. He is a malignant narcissist who will do anything to further his own pleasure. Do not try to comprehend this, just realize that it's there and pray that it is dealt with in a manner to bring justice to the three angels, Sheri, Garett and Gavin. KTBA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoyaMathilde