Chris Coleman Poll - Innocent or Guilty?

Did Chris Coleman kill his wife and two young sons?

• Yes, he is guilty

Votes: 367 96.6%
  • No, he is simply innocent

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • He was framed and is innocent

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Unsure

Votes: 11 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's probably grieving about losing Tara Lintz.

An obsession that leads a man to slaughter his children and his wife would be no small matter to set aside.

I wonder where Chris & Tara stand at this point? I wonder if she is gonna stand by her man or if reality is setting in for her too?

I wonder where Chris & Tara stand at this point? I wonder if she is gonna stand by her man or if reality is setting in for her too?
You're not alone. I've also wondered whether they have been in contact with each other still or not. Was she shocked and appalled at what he had done or was it an ego boost for her that someone would 'kill for her'? We never have heard anything in regard to that as far as I know.

You're not alone. I've also wondered whether they have been in contact with each other still or not. Was she shocked and appalled at what he had done or was it an ego boost for her that someone would 'kill for her'? We never have heard anything in regard to that as far as I know.

I'd guess she washed her hands of him if not just for fear of being a party to a triple murder....

IMO Tara saw a man with a 6 figure salary, that took her to Hawaii, on trips, had booked a cruise. She saw a man who could afford to buy her a new home... and she visited, as I recall, to shop for one shortly before his wife was killed.

I think his fear was that without the material perks...Tara would be long gone. So he did what he had to do. Got rid of any potential alimony or child support. He needed everything to hold on to her.

I think he had her figured pretty well.

I would be stunned if she is still supporting him.

IMO Tara saw a man with a 6 figure salary, that took her to Hawaii, on trips, had booked a cruise. She saw a man who could afford to buy her a new home... and she visited, as I recall, to shop for one shortly before his wife was killed.

I think his fear was that without the material perks...Tara would be long gone. So he did what he had to do. Got rid of any potential alimony or child support. He needed everything to hold on to her.

I think he had her figured pretty well.

I would be stunned if she is still supporting him.
Yuppers, I would agree with this. I think she had $$ in her eyes and now that he's incarcerated everything changed.

How utterly awful. That Sherri, Garrett and Gavin were so disposable in his eyes is beyond understanding. And that Tara was supposedly one of Sherri's friends, words fail me. Unfreakingbelieveable.

Years ago I worked therapeutically with a young woman who had worked at strip clubs for several years and had tried several times "to quit".

She told me the thrill she got from knowing that each man wanted HER more than the wife or girlfriend he was with was like a drug high. She loved stringing them along, manipulating them to get everything she could from them. Her obsessive compulsive fixations were actually MORE about sticking it to the WOMEN attached to these men than it was about the men themselves. There was ALOT of resentment toward these women who "had it all", and a great need to feel that she could "take it all away from them" with a snap of her fingers.

This case and thinking of Tara reminds me a great deal of the things I learned from working with this young woman. She also talked a great deal about the "world of strip clubs". She told me that every stripper she ever encountered turned tricks, they just don't all admit it openly. They learn manipulation as a well-honed professional competitive sport.

I don't know much about Tara, but I would not be at all surprised if she moved quickly on to new hunting grounds when Chris turned out to be a dead end street. And given what we have learned about her actions prior to the murder of "her friend" and the children, I wouldn't be surprised if she has very little compassion for the victims.

I think he is absolutely guilty, but I have a general question for you guys. Do you think there has ever been a case where all the circumstantial evidence points to someone who was really innocent? It was just their bad luck that everything pointed to them, without any physical evidence?

I think he is absolutely guilty, but I have a general question for you guys. Do you think there has ever been a case where all the circumstantial evidence points to someone who was really innocent? It was just their bad luck that everything pointed to them, without any physical evidence?

We all know that occasionally innocent people have been convicted. But I think it usually is in a case where there are true errors in the evidence or the way the trial was conducted.

When the circumstantial evidence, as in this case, compounds to such a level, and any contrary explanation has to lead to the height of ridiculousness, the chance of innocence IMO is almost nil.

guilty on 3 counts of premeditated first degree murder. Done deal!

This loser of a human being is guilty on all 3 counts. Whatever happened to getting a divorce instead of murdering your entire family. This creep wanted his stripper girlfriend more than his own children. He is so stupid for spray painting on the walls. Did he not know there are handwriting experts that can tell he did the spray painting. Also leaving the receipt for the red paint in his vehicle. Dummy most likely used a credit card to buy the paint too???? He is lucky I'm not on his jury! He should just confess and save the tax payers alot of money.

I'm just curious if anyone outside of his family is supporting him? I think, like nearly everyone, it sure looks like he did it, but is there a group somewhere that thinks he's innocent or set up? (I guess I'm asking because of the poll....seems like everyone here believes him to be guilty)

I'm just curious if anyone outside of his family is supporting him? I think, like nearly everyone, it sure looks like he did it, but is there a group somewhere that thinks he's innocent or set up? (I guess I'm asking because of the poll....seems like everyone here believes him to be guilty)

Interesting question, Charlie. :seeya: If you read the comments at the online Post Dispatch (http://www.stltoday.com), there's a small but vocal contingent who post about their doubts that he's guilty. There's also a lot of speculation there from other posters that these "pro-CC" folks are members of Ron's church, but who knows? :waitasec:

As circumstantial evidence cases go, this one is sure a humdinger. I think everyone seems to agree on that point at least!

Does anyone know how he paid for the red paint? Did the receipt that was found in his vehicle show that he paid cash, check, or credit/debit card?

Interesting question, Charlie. :seeya: If you read the comments at the online Post Dispatch (http://www.stltoday.com), there's a small but vocal contingent who post about their doubts that he's guilty. There's also a lot of speculation there from other posters that these "pro-CC" folks are members of Ron's church, but who knows? :waitasec:

As circumstantial evidence cases go, this one is sure a humdinger. I think everyone seems to agree on that point at least!

He's guilty. The way it adds up is a straight line between the scene, the evidence and the husband. IMHO, this one is a no brainer. His crime seems like an Amanda Knox - staging the scene and so on.

Does anyone know how he paid for the red paint? Did the receipt that was found in his vehicle show that he paid cash, check, or credit/debit card?

It was mentioned in opening arguments, but I don't think the evidence has been disclosed yet. Sure wish we could have cameras in that courtroom! :banghead:

It was mentioned in opening arguments, but I don't think the evidence has been disclosed yet. Sure wish we could have cameras in that courtroom! :banghead:

Me too! This guy is guilty as sin. Hope the other inmates take GOOD care of him behind bars. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels