Cindy Anthony named a prosecution witness..

That call still makes no sense to me at all. Why is Cindy saying Casey needs to be arrested for stealing her car when it was Casey's car? (G&C have both talked about this later, that is was Casey's car to drive, they just left it in thier name for insurance purposes or something) So if they let her use it at her leisure as if it were her own, why would she call and act like it was stolen? Also, why was her first call not about Caylee missing if she had been at Tony's apt demanding to know where Caylee was??

She wasn't referring to her White Sunfire but the time that she took Cin's 4Runner for a drive...

I could be completely off, but it dawned on me that there was another car that she did infact take (at least once).

It's time to play.. WHEEL.. OF.. INCONSISTENCY!

And on the wheel today are four answers that, when Cindy is caught in a lie, she'll use:

1. Nobody told me I was giving a statement
2. I'm medicated
3. Subject change to blame law enforcement for something unrelated
4. You didn't come pick _______ up within _______ hours, so I washed it!

We removed the "I apologize, I was mistaken" or "I'm sorry I lied" panels off the wheel since they haven't been used ever. Keep a lookout for the new "random blame" tile, where Cindy pulls a name out of thin air and blames them for whatever Casey is accused of!

More excuses:

I'm grieving!!!!
I have had no sleep
I haven't eaten in days

#5--smells like OLD PIZZA!

#6) Target Video System was set up by same incompetent idiots who created the inaccurate printed cell phone records which auto-delete all nann-numbers.
Their lack of expertise causes all legit transactions to appear larcenous in nature...

sorry a tad OT, not really, tho'..

Hostile Witness is a must, and also....how many contempt of courts do you think she'll get for not answering the questions that are asked?? She'll try to talk her way around them!! Oh, my....this will be, uh, interesting to say the least. And how many times do you think she'll try to get up from the chair????

ZOMG.......what a sight this will be.

She wasn't referring to her White Sunfire but the time that she took Cin's 4Runner for a drive...

I could be completely off, but it dawned on me that there was another car that she did infact take (at least once).

I thought of this too, but dismissed it because the 4runner was back in Cindy's possession, so it wasn't *stolen*?????

Hostile Witness is a must, and also....how many contempt of courts do you think she'll get for not answering the questions that are asked?? She'll try to talk her way around them!! Oh, my....this will be, uh, interesting to say the least. And how many times do you think she'll try to get up from the chair????

ZOMG.......what a sight this will be.

The contempt thing will be capped at one...cuz it'll be off to the pokey. It's one of the few things in our system that isn't dripping with due process...

I thought of this too, but dismissed it because the 4runner was back in Cindy's possession, so it wasn't *stolen*?????

She did claim that the "car" was recovered. Interesting to nail down which one she meant...

So much to go through...to digest...
:banghead:

How far is it from Gainesville to Orlando, 2 hours? I might have to schedule some vacation time!!! I wanna be front and center to watch this.

Any idea if it will be televised????

How far is it from Gainesville to Orlando, 2 hours? I might have to schedule some vacation time!!! I wanna be front and center to watch this.

Any idea if it will be televised????

If they allow cameras in the court room it will! So far they have! I bet this will be televised too!

That call still makes no sense to me at all. Why is Cindy saying Casey needs to be arrested for stealing her car when it was Casey's car? (G&C have both talked about this later, that is was Casey's car to drive, they just left it in thier name for insurance purposes or something) So if they let her use it at her leisure as if it were her own, why would she call and act like it was stolen? Also, why was her first call not about Caylee missing if she had been at Tony's apt demanding to know where Caylee was??

If the car is registered in the parents' names, all they have to do to have her charged with theft is to say she took it without permission. It doesn't matter if they only registered it in their names "for insurance purposes," ie to cheat their insurance company. It doesn't matter if she was allowed to use the car every day.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17644972/detail.html

The state's witness list has been released for that prosecution. The second name of 15 listed is Cindy Anthony, Casey Anthony's mother, making her the only member of the Anthony family to be named a prosecution witness in both pending criminal cases against her daughter.

A spokesman or the state attorney's office also said that hundreds of pages of more evidence could be released in the case, including a video showing Anthony allegedly passing bad checks at a Target store.

Definitely a hostile witness to say the least. At least they can ask the judge to treat their own witness as 'hostile' and confront her on HER lies as well as her daughters. WOW that is going to be some show down. I will definitely be watching that - IF the trial is going to be on TV.

I noticed that she twirls her hair on the stand. (i think this means something but actually what escapes me).

I also noticed her touching her head and hair a lot in her police interview. There is a video out there called "never get busted again." it's made by an ex cop and he tells you, like the title say, how to never get busted again. Anyways, he also goes over what cops look for when they pull you over. He said one big red flag is if someone touches their head/hair. He says it is sign they are nervous and most likely hiding something. I am sure the same would apply when questioning someone.

Sorry if this is a stupid question but, do we know how much Casey took from her grandparent's nursing home account?

Cindy is aware the she is not allowed to bring any bats, hoses or other sharp objects into the court room ??????

Sorry if this is a stupid question but, do we know how much Casey took from her grandparent's nursing home account?

she stole a (or 2 ) blank checks and tried to pass them.

I use the eye test. When asking any questions watch eyes.
- If a person is right handed, they look to the left most of the time when telling the truth (looking at them is would be to the right, but for the rest of this, its from the view of the person being questioned eye location).

Memory is usually associated with looking left for right handers and right for left handers. This is a general rule, but law enforcement use it often when asking what was said, what happened. Memory is located when looking up to the left(right handed)and fabricating a lie eyes normally is looking right....up.

Asking what someone heard, memory hearing is to the left horizontal to eyes, but fabrication lies of auditory is looking right. Looking down can mean talking to ones self and definately can be honest.

You would want to test it out first with easy questions to get to know someone and ask questions they have to think about but you know the correct question.
Whats your grandmothers maiden name? which way do they look.
No reason to lie......so which way are they looking to come up with the truth.
Do you remember what your mom said about ? last time we saw her?
No reason to lie, so for both they should look to the left...(or looking at them, you would see their eyes move to the right.)

This is just a tool and its best used when looking at all the evidence together.

:dance:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean
Back