Cindy Anthony's testimonies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cindy saying she wants to press charges to the officer in this 911 call.
They tell her it is for OCSO. They will transfer her.

LDB: did you stay on pershing where you made the call?

no

LDB: where did you go?

I drove home

LDB: at any point when you had casey in the car did you call george?

no

LDB: Lee?

no

LDB: how long to get home?

a few minutes only a mile or so

LDB: once you arrived in neighborhood was another family member there?

I received a call from Lee and he stated his dad had told him he needed to come home and I told him I would be there in seconds.

LDB: you saw lee?

yes, the garage was open and Lee was in the driveway.

LDB: pull into driveway?

yes

LDB: go into house?

yes, Casey jumped out of the car and ran past her brother.

LDB: inside what happened?

i briefly explained to Lee I needed answers from his sister and I was urgently trying to get her to take me to Caylee and she was refusing to do so.

LDB: call police then?

no Lee said we should relax and try to talk to her and so that is what we did

LDB: lee and casey speak alone

we were in a six foot prox of each other, casey was in her room i was in the hallway we could all speak to each other.

LDB: tell her you want granddaughter right now?

I said she does not need to spend the night with nanny go get her. casey insisted she didn't want to disturb her I didn't care if we were up all night. i would not go to work the next day, I would stay up with her I didn't care I wanted to see Caylee.

LDB: did she take you to Caylee at that point?

no, I was getting irriated and I threatened to call the police I gave Lee a few more minutes to talk to his sis but I got mad not hearing anything so I called the police.

LDB: "MM" into evidence your honor.

HHJP: received in evidence Cindy made a 911 call that was received by OCSO. This is a true and accurate representation. You may publish.

Second 911 call being played.

HHJP: ladies and gentleman the evidence is only to mrs anthonys state of mind, excited utterance. Do not take into account the alleged acts of stolen money.

LDB: mrs. anthony the car you are referencing is that the sunfire?

yes

LDB: that is a car she had permission for?

yes

LDB: did the police respond to that second call?

?

LDB: between that call and their arrival?

it seemed like forever

LDB: did you still try to speak to casey about where caylee was?

I popped in from time to time, I was pacing back and forth between the hall way and the garage because I was getting more angry while waiting for the police. Casey was sitting on her bed and Lee was leaning on the dresser.

LDB: at any point did you hear casey make a statement to Lee about Caylee.

yes, I overheard her tell Lee that Caylee had been gone for 31 days and that Zanny had taken her.

LDB: how did you respond to that?

(crying hard) I lost it, I went into the room and started yelling at Casey why didn't you tell me I swore at her and hit the bed and ran out and called the police again.

so if casey learned everything from her parents as Jose said, why didn't she learn to call 911 when it was needed?

HHJP: admitted into evidence

LDB: there is a stipulation as it relates to accuracy.

HHJP: on july 15th 2008 CA made a 911 call to OCSO. This is a true and accurate representation. You may publish.

Third 911 call is being played.

Casey is "crying" too.

But Cindy's cry is much BETTER. :)

Dispatch: is your daughter there? can I speak to her? Ma'am, ma'am?

(Cindy tells Casey they want to talk to you)

ICA: I'm sorry? My daughter's been missing for the last 31 days. I know who has her I tried to contact her, I did receive a call from my daughter...

did you report a car stolen?

ICA: my mom did. it is a 98 pontiac sunfire

i have deputies on the way for that. Caylee Anthony and you last saw her a month ago

who has her?

ZFG she has been my nanny for a year and a half almost two years.

Dispatch: why are you calling now? why didn't you call 31 days ago.

I tried to find her myself, which was stupid.

LDB: Mrs. Anthony on that call you can hear you addressing someone else is that George?

yes, I was in the garage and saw him pull up. I explained to him.

LDB: ?

shock.

LDB: did he have a visual reaction. not what he said but could you see one?

no because I think I collapsed in his arms and I think he was holding me up.

LDB: did the police arrive shortly after that call was made?

yeah, and everything became a blur, like I said I kind of collapsed in his arms it wasn't long before the first deputies arrived.

LDB: do you remember giving a written statement?

yes, that was later in the evening.

LDB: do you remember your daughter talking to them when they first arrived?

I walked the deputy into casey's room so he could talk to casey

LDB: the next day did you turn your sunfire over to the OCSO in a attempt to find Caylee?

yes

LDB: did you also turn over the items? (she kept some back and joked about giving the wrong hair brush!!)

yes, except for slacks

LDB: did you turn in the desk top computer?

yes, it was taken a few days later?

LDB: a lap top computer to OCSO in an effort to locate your granddaughter Caylee?

yes, we gave them my computer my lap top

LDB: did you also turn over items that you believed the nanny had contact with in an effort to locate your granddaughter?

yes, if I was cleaning and I saw something they said if anything I should turn in.

LDB: cell phone?

they never asked for my cell phone except when we were going thru a time line and I was receiving calls and I was explaining to them and they got some messages off my phone, they took it for a half hour hour and gave me back my phone.

LDB: what was your number?

the same as today. (gives number)

LDB: home phone?

same as today.

LDB: did you give samples of dna and hair?

yes

LDB: did you set up a tip line so that people around the country could call you with info to locate Caylee?

Lee worked with people to set up a tip line yes.

LDB: did you set up a command center in a public shopping center to get the word out?

yes ma'am our family did that.

LDB on july 16th 2008 did you receive a call from Casey after she was arrested?

yes ma'am I did.

LDB: may I enter and publish? there is a stipulation.

HHJP: received in evidence over the defense's objection. Casey made a call from the OC jail to her home on july 16th 2008 at 11:16 pm. It is a true and fair representation to be considered during your deliberations. You may publish.

(phone ringing: call being played)

Because I don't ****ing know where she is.

Blame yourself for telling lies. What do you mean it is not your fault?

Do me a favor and give me Tony's number from Lee? Well...

Wow, total brat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow. Wow. Wow.

Lee gets on: Can you give me Tony's number? She asks.

I call to talk to my mother and it is a ****ing waste.

You are making it tough...you are not even letting me finish...

go ahead...

first you are asking me for Tony's number...trying to cut us out...everything you have been putting the police through mom and dad through I am done with that, frankly we are going to find out...why not do it now.

there is nothing to find out, not even what I told the detectives...

here talk to christina...

Christina is on the phone...

All Casey cares about is getting Tony's number.

Why do you want to talk to Tony? Does Tony have to do with Caylee?

no, because he is my boyfriend and I want to sit and try to talk to him because I got arrested on a ****ing whim because they...something I didn't do something I would never do...

if anything happens to Caylee I will die...just die...

OH WELL. Calling you guys a waste, a HUGE waste...

That's all they car about is getting Caylee back. Christina, just put my brother back on the phone. I will let you know if there is anything you can do.

Casey says Lee needs to stop ****ing lying, that he has Tony's number and that she has not slept in three days. Three days. Casey has not gotten a chance to talk to Tony since this morning. Casey says she made the MySpace...

Oh, this is the REAL Casey. Oh, the REALLY real Casey.

Super cold, super scary.

Christina is a friend of Casey's. She is on the phone with Casey from jail.

Has Tony seen Caylee?

Tony hasn't seen Caylee since the beginning of June.

Casey gets her number and is now happy. Says she will call Christina...has to remember Tony's number right now.

Leave your number with my mom and I will call you in the morning if I don't call you tonight. Tell them to look for her entire name they have not done that they have not listened to anything I have said. Christina, baby you're not telling me something I don't know, I was with officers pretty much since nine last night up until this evening...

but you are telling the truth and nothing but the whole truth?

that I do not know where my daughter is, yeah that is the truth...

LDB: Thank you your honor I have no other further questions for Mrs. Anthony.

HHJP: Okay we will be in recess for lunch, please heed.

HHJP: on saturday the jury wanted to look at redacted st petersburg times, what say the defense?

JB: we have no objections

HHJP: we will keep and file those redacted versions, as we give them to the jury. Okay recess till 1:30.

HHJP: both sides ready to preceed? Mrs. Anthony is up for cross examination. Let's have Mrs. Anthony return to the stand.

All rise for the jury.

HHJP: Members of the jury hope you had a good lunch.

JB: Mrs. Anthony is it fair to say you and Casey are very much alike?

in many ways yes

JB: in fact is that not what you hear often?

in most ways, yes

JB: you raised Case to be a good person, caring, loving?

yes

JB: you raised Casey to always tell the truth.

yes I did

JB: you got to see what kind of mother Casey was?

yes I did, she was a caring mother, a easy quick mothering instinct that was evident as soon as Caylee was born, like me how natural she was with Caylee.

JB: how did Caylee respond to Casey?

Casey adored her mom. Her eyes would light up, she didn't want to sleep without her mom.

JB: Casey went everywhere with KC?

yes

JB: she would cry everytime?

not if I was there, I didn't know if I was gone.

JB: you never witnessed Casey torture or abuse Caylee?

no

JB: she never went without food or shelter?

no she had everything.

JB: you testified the first time kc went to doc was june.. 30th 2005

no june 30th was when I found out she was pg. I thought she went to the drs the day before.

JB: you went to bros wedding?

yes

JB: defense exihbit "a" do you recognize?

yes

JB: you and casey at bro ricks wedding?

yes

JB: you did not believe kc was pg?

no I did not

JB: you were confronted about kc by your bro?

casey had flown in earlier that day and was sick and wanted to lay down and my bro asked if she was pg I told him no I do not believe so. he brought the subject up that she might be pg and my parents were there and at that time I told them no I did not believe she was pg

JB: neither you or george?

no

JB: you said she was sedentary?

previously she was walking Universal Studios but she had taken a office job...we walked around...

JB: just answer my question. Lack of physical activity correct?

yes a sit down job

JB: are you certain it wasn't because she wasn't playing sports?

casey wasn't participating in sports at that time.

JB: it was the opposite it was because she was not engaging in physical activity?

yes

JB: you are aware she has been in jail for three years?

yes

JB: that would classify her as sedentary?

yes

JB: as you see her today does she have a protruding belly?

I can't see her or what activities she has participated in.

JB: Can I have miss anthony stand so that Mrs. Anthony can identify her?

Side Bar

(IMHO: this defense is a joke, I can't say that enough, what a joke) Really.

Casey wanted to have the SMALLEST belly she could for today. This was her idea, alright. Make her look at me. :yes:

JB: Can you please look at your daughter and then go back to the witness stand?

JB: does your daughter appear to have a protruding belly?

she is not as big as she was at that time, no

JB: I want to ask about when kc did go to the dr.

okay

JB: when go?

casey was having female issues we were worried she had a cyst, her periods were more often than normal, I told her to go to dr and she told me earlier that week she went.

JB: referred to dr. king?

second visit from my understanding

JB a gyno?

yes

JB: the first time she saw a gyno?

yes

JB: she was 19?

yes

JB: irregular periods and you thought she might have a cyst?

yes

JB: when kc get first period?

ten

JB: from the age of ten to 19 being in the medical profession you never took her to the gyno?

it is traumatic and I didn't go till I was older, she was having symptoms like me, we are a lot a like in that way.

JB: first sexual partner?

objection
sustained

(Casey is working her bangs now)

JB: who is Caylee's father?

objection hearsay
overruled to the extent the answer comes from someone other than ICA.

when Casey first told me she was pg I asked who the father was and she told me Jesse Grund

JB: you did wait to ask

I asked her right away

JB: because that is what a concerned parent would do

yes

JB: you found out jesse was not the father, who did you think it was?

she gave me the name eric baker

JB: you ever meet eric baker?

no

JB: what did kc tell you about eric baker?

that he was two years younger than she and he...

objection
overruled

he was two years younger than her and he was an old friend and seen him the time she was seeing jesse and eric was upset about a girlfriend and was from out of state and was back with his girlfriend when he and kc go together.

JB: where was he from?

?

JB: did you try to find him, meet him?

no

JB: did Casey say she wanted you to meet him?

no

JB: was there a time it was not possible.

a day or two after Caylee's birthday and Casey called me hysterical on the phone and said that Caylee's dad was in an accident and that Caylee had a half bro

JB: is eric on the birth certificate?

no, no one is listed

JB: do you think eric baker exists?

sustained

JB: do you have any evidence that eric baker is Caylee's father?

objection

JB: tell me about jeff hopkins, he is a wealthy man?

um, do you want me to tell you how I learned about him?

JB: sure

casey was engaged to him, 2006 Casey was starting to vocalize issues between her and Jesse and she started talking about this young man who was a IT and he had a child and she befreinded him and was confiding in him about Jesse.

CA w/JB
force KC stand ....CA step down from box look @ her daughter....kc "strike a pose" stands front and turns sideways....

first time saw gynecologist @ 19, thought she might have had an ovarian cyst....got her period @ age 12 excuse age 10....from age 10 to age 19...being professional you never considered taking her to gynecologist....I considered her issues were pretty much like me....irregular periods just started.......know when she had first sexual partner? (object-sustained!).....

JB some of kc's imaginary friends....who is Caylee father? Object- based upon hearsay...overrule extent if comes from other than kc can't answer....

CA: when I first asked her it was Jessie G....asked her right away who father was.....came time found out JG was not Caylee father.....CA said kc gave name of Eric Baker....never met him...kc said he was 2 years younger than her....(object-hearsay ...as long as you are telling kc told you)...old friend, seen had same time seeing Jessie...he was upset with his girlfriend...got together 1 night....got back together w/girlfriend he was living out state...didn't attempt to meet Eric B or speak to him...kc didn't say want to meet EB....wk or 2 after Caylee birthday....Caylee had 1/2 brother....EB is not on birth certificate....any evidence EB is her father/ever existed? (Object-sustained)....Jeff Hopkins wealthy man?....CA learned about him...engaged to JG Valentines 2006....kc starting vocalize issues hers & JG relationship....young man @ Nickelodean studios who was IT had a little boy confiding in him about relation w/JG....over course of period of time heard about JH from that point on thru til found out about Caylee....JH had son named Zachary....on kc's cellphone months later pic of JH & Zak....fall 2006....kc phone listed as boyfriend in her phone....come to find out never exist? CA are you telling me now he doesn't exist....LE look for him....no JH ever worked @ Universal (object sustained) never speak to JH....girls date @ Mall w/JH mother (Jules) to get pics taken @ Christmas.....never met/spoke to Jules....had phone number never called her...Jules had cancer...last few weeks of july 2008 Jules had cancer.....CA didn't get invite to go to Jules wedding....impromptu...kc told her she was attending wedding delay come home from Jax.....Zach's mother was also deceased....JH were 2-3 years older than kc, Zach was 1 yr older than Caylee....both toddlers other parents were deceased....JH was a widower....JH took custody of Zak when he was 2, when old girlfriend passed away found out he was a Father.....Zach Mom and Caylee Father deceased....kc wanted to move into JH and two kids together....kc's dreams/wishes....lots plans get together to meet him...planned a BBQ....several times came up and never got to meet him...supposed to go to Seaworld ....cancelled always the day of...lots times when I thought he was coming over...made cake...have food . . . didn't want to be unprepared.....shared info about wonderful guy JH to co-workers...never occur to CA these people were not real....heard stories of imaginary people fr quite some time (CA didn't know they were imaginary) Juliette Lewis....co-worker of kc's @ Universal and @ hardrock cafe...never spoke to Juliette - kc described her....sitting in parking lot waiting for boss & Juliette to arrive 1 1/2 hours to help with a fundraiser...kc called Juliette....CA never spoke w/Juliette....any evidence or knowledge if Juliette existed? Caylee would repeat name Annabelle as if familiar to her....if I knew kc going to see Annabelle . . supposed to see her that day ....Caylee would say Annabelle....no photos of Annabelle - no playdates w/Annabelle....Raquel Ferrell is believe to be ZTN roomie,no photos/evidence she existed...never talked to her.....did she work @ Fridays? I don't know...l
Never saw photo of ZTN, never spoke to her...heard of ZTN @ same time heard of JH around 2006......that was JH girlfriend....extra person if kc ever needed someone to watch Caylee....the Grunds, kc friend Loren, GA & CA watched Caylee....over course of 2 yrs ZTN got haircut several times...long black hair....perfect 10 came up later...beautiful person n inside and outside....was ZTN hispanic? I didn't ask . . wasn't a qualification.....speak spanish? kc spoke spanish 3 years in highschool.....did kc or ZTN teach Caylee speak & count in Spanish? CA and Dora Explorer.....how would kc pack Caylee to take to ZTN? I don't know wasn't there...was home when they got home....Caylee and I run to each other....didn't matter what she had done during the day...one occassion Caylee had scratches on leg...look like cat or dog scratch ....doggie scratchd her....ZTN got new puppy and scratched Caylee....how often throughout week for almost 2 years Caylee stay w/ZTN..... not often ..... weeks where Caylee stayed with myself.....most time kc would drop Caylee off @ CA work and CA had her in evenings....problems w/ZTN personal life? Different times in 2 years ....ZTN mom was ill...ZTN got job as bartender when JH broke up when she didn't make $ watching Zachary anymore... friend of KC.....ZTN Mom - Gloria had heart issues...not cancer.

JB w/CA .....how many times did you tell LE Caylee drown in pool? (Object Mr. Baez ....Move On!)

tell LE about ladder incident (object- facts not in evidence-overrule).....on June 16th or 17th ....CA feels it was 16th came out to let dogs outside...ladder on pool side gate open...alarmed never left gate open dogs run in street....told co-worker Debi Bennett someone swim in your pool....GA said he didn't...kc wasn't home from work...if wasn't kc or GA it had to be someone else....it wasn't one of us...could be someone else....told Debi Polisano someone swim in your pool? She was supv for 1 1/2 years @ Gentiva....I never hung out w/Polisano after work.....CA work is very open whole office could hear CA speaking to Debbie Bennett...a closer friend....Caylee loved to swim.....on vacation went swimming every day...June 2008...always used protective vest ...take off before get out pool ...if someone near to take her CA would strip her down and feel jet from pool feels good on back and bottom.....may have said kc may have not taken ladder down.....testified went swim w/Caylee 6/15/08 almost evening.....getting later in evening chili in pool been in 1 to 1 1/2 hrs....CA recalls taking ladder down....
CA 100% certain of that? CA as certain as I can be....I do recall taking the ladder down...didn't have to recall this event until a month later? No actually next day question someone was in pool .. . a day later......after this case is over....spoke w/Steph Watts worked for Fox News 6/2008....media person outside of her home....Mark Furman...LE from OJ Simpson case...letting both of them into A home....spoke to them about the case....Mr. Furman wanted to speak to A's and offer any help to them as detective....now he is member of media....working on behalf on Greta VS.....didn't know that @ the time....tell Steph Watts & Mark F. you forgot to take ladder down? No I didn't. ...

Several attempts of kc trying to reach me on 6/16 2008 ...Monday was busy for me....a lot info on projects being discussed...knew she had called me around 4:00....remember coming out.....numerous unsuccessful calls to CA around 4:00....she knows that now....

JB on July 15 2008
on 7/13 found certified letter....common to receive mail on door? we have community mailbox....don't think they are allowed to put them in mailbox....never received certified letter in mailbox....on Sunday afternoon thought it said 10th or 11th of July....date & tells you where to pick up.... date handwritten on 10th or 11th was Thurs. or Friday...called LE on 7/15 what date did you tell them about the note on the door....don't think I talked about the notice . . .maybe the certified letter but not the notice....do recall saying we found the call that day.....Johnson's towing

smelling was garbage? clear about that? Yes sir! reason 911 call reason said smelled like a dead body...don't know why I said that ...just came out....up til 3rd phone call blurted out along with everything else...car didn't enter my mind....didn't bring car home and she didn't come home use that as excuse to speak police....used car being stolen to speak to police...didn't referenced smell of car in first 2 calls...wanted police to get there right away....reason smell mentioned . . wanted police to get there right then taking a long time to get there.....

GA got letter....spoke to kc 12:47, 12:57 and 1:10 pm . . .

Mid afternoon recess til 3:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member