Cindy Anthony's Time Card

Is it just me, am I the only one anxiously waiting the testimony which will bring out the proof of just when Cindy was at work and not home on the computer and playing leap frog for the keyboard with Casey.

I don't normally behave this way. But I can't wait till tomorrow's court session. I need to get a life. :skip:

Most companies offer long-term disability insurance as part of their benefit packages. This is completely separate from Social Security and usually pays if your disability prevents you from working in your present occupation.

Those policies only last two years.

The Anthonys should have really thought that out before putting CA up there to take responsibility for the chloroform search. Yes, the chloroform search was surrounded by other searches. It was strange when LDB mentioned the "chloroformhabit" search and CA acted like it was the first time she'd heard about it. Does she just play dumb? I think so, when it's convenient. I understand a mom and dad wanting to save their daughter from the death penalty, but CA's claims can be disproven.

CA to family: "I'll take the chloroform and will deny sending Dominic out to search the area below the house. LA you will say I did send Dominic out to search the area and we argued. GA you are on your own I will say 'packing tape' not duct tape regarding the pet death burials."

We all have learned and apparently the Anthonys haven't, we are dealing with an electronic world now tweets, text messages, emails, cell phone towers, computers. time cards. There is always a trail that can be followed.

I too can understand trying to save a daughter from death. But how can a son follow their mother to the stand and contradict her testimony is beyond me.

“Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive”. Sir Walter Scott

You aren't alone.. I am waiting too... however as someone who was salaried I don't think it's going to make much difference in the juries mind..

I was paid a salary so the hours didn't matter except to me.. If I worked 10 hours one day, I would leave early some other time to make it all even out. The owners of the company didn't care especially since they knew that there were days I would work more than 8 hours.. as long as it evened out to 40 hours a week at the end of the year, we were all happy.

Being "exempt" meant that I didn't qualify for overtime no matter what.. it was just between me and the company.

Is it just me, am I the only one anxiously waiting the testimony which will bring out the proof of just when Cindy was at work and not home on the computer and playing leap frog for the keyboard with Casey.

I don't normally behave this way. But I can't wait till tomorrow's court session. I need to get a life. :skip:

I'm quite excited about Cindy getting exposed tomorrow about the time card issue. Unfortunately she will not be penalized, maybe a bit embarrassed, but unfortunately there will be no legal consequence for her. Probably to hard to prove and it's not the focus of the case. I can understand why she did it but do not forgive her.

I thought JB argument about the time records was strange at one point he seemed like he was implying the SA was accusing the DT of providing the false records and knowing it. He seemed like the kid caught in the cookie jar to me. IMO

sorry if this has already been discussed, but does anyone know what CA's timecard says on 7/15 the day the DT wants to get more info about? TIA

I'm right there with you. Her "deleted" email trail will show when she was at work where the timecard may not. Can't wait!!

I'll be right there with you, AZ. This is why I follow trials - justice is sweet! I have watched her act so rude and lie so many times, in order to free a killer. I want her to learn that, yes, sometimes lying is a crime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought JB argument about the time records was strange at one point he seemed like he was implying the SA was accusing the DT of providing the false records and knowing it. He seemed like the kid caught in the cookie jar to me. IMO

What really cooked it for me was when HHJBP asked him point blank if the defense knew she was going to say she was home when the time records showed otherwise and he went all the way around the mulberry bush...giving him mushpies and bullsquat as an answer. HHJBP then asked him again. Finally, after Baez wormed his word salad to where it sounded better for him, he said yes...but...
:loser:

There has been an IT guy from Gentiva on the State Witness list since before the trial has started. In addition to the lies on the timecard and the fact that there is no search for chlorophyll or and derivation of its spelling on the search history, he can positively prove that she was at work. If he was on the witness list, you can better believe he was asked to come up with records for CA before as well. When I saw this I felt bad for ever doubting the SA and thinking they were caught off guard. They have always been 2 steps ahead of JB and the A's.Also, Click Orlando had an article where they found that she DID NOT call GA at all when she got home from work on the 16th of June from her phone records, which means it could not have been the 16th when she found the pool ladder down and called him, hence LDB's questions on which number CA called as well as if she left a VM.
Can you say perjury and impeachment?
There goes the two things JB actually did that people think poked holes in the SA theory added credence to their theory.
I love the SA :).

Right on Co.tech! You said it then...and it happened today! I'm thrilled to pieces that this really went just the way I thought it might.. Thanks to you!
:skip: :D

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back