Cindy & BFF Dominic Casey, PI

The odd part about it, is if you keep reading the letter, Cindy seems to be telling Casey they are BFF's and that's why she's sorry, reminding her that Robyn Adams was never her best friend & that she betrayed her. Maybe this is Cindy's way of telling ICA I told you so, you never should trust anyone but me.I can't think of any other way to interpret it.

Well, I can maybe think of another way to interpret it. Remember when this case first broke, before we really started to see this evidence of what ICA had actually done, before Caylee's poor little body was found.

Cindy was making TV appearances - and remember Hoover's testimony about DC and CA's behavior at the infamous crab puff dinner - much touching and stroking publicly between the two of them. Before this, Baez was constantly on TV saying his "girl" was innocent, blah blah, that other Malcaluso (sp) lawyer was also there spouting off about her innocence, and on the other side of the fence was Tim Miller and Mark NeJames, telling the Anthony's this didn't look good for ICA - that she was most likely the perpetrator.

I think DC became CA's Hero and BFF. She put all her trust in him that he would both find Caylee and/or the real perp. Over and above their physical relationship, was her emotional commitment to this man.

Not only did DC not do that, it was apparent pretty quickly that the man is a complete whacko - much of what he did was consult with psychics and play boy detective in the most juvenile and comic way. The only thing he accomplished was to make a complete fool of himself and CA. The whole of North America was giggling at their emails.

No wonder CA was talking to ICA about betrayal with Robyn. CA believed she had just experienced the ultimate betrayal. She put her complete trust in DC and it couldn't have ended more badly.

I wonder how GA feels knowing Dom was Cindy's "best friend"?

Or maybe he knew, and just looked the other way

Like you Capri, my first thought was I bet that hurt GA to hear that CA considered DC her best friend for a time. Until I thought more about it.

I heard a joke the other day, can't remember where I heard it but it went something like this:

Do you know why God made woman second? Because he didn't want to hear a woman yapping in his ear the whole time he was making Adam. (I'm a female and thought it was funny)

So maybe your second sentence says it all, maybe GA was relieved that DC was keeping CA busy????

:cow:

Like you Capri, my first thought was I bet that hurt GA to hear that CA considered DC her best friend for a time. Until I thought more about it.

I heard a joke the other day, can't remember where I heard it but it went something like this:

Do you know why God made woman second? Because he didn't want to hear a woman yapping in his ear the whole time he was making Adam. (I'm a female and thought it was funny)

So maybe your second sentence says it all, maybe GA was relieved that DC was keeping CA busy????

:cow:

Well we do know Ole George has had his own separate agenda for years, so why not?

I got the same thing from it. And man it is a sick sick relationship. It almost makes you understand how kc turned out so messed up.

I just finished listening to RA's 1st interview, and she talks about how up KC was all the time, like every day. I am wondering if KC is in some respect thrilled to be cut off from her mother, (and family as a whole)?

moo
Well, she did write to cookie, muffin, or whatever baked goods she called her jail pal that this was the first time she felt independent.

It sounds completely insane but we weren't cursed with having CA as a mother. So I think you're post is dead-on.

Well, I can maybe think of another way to interpret it. Remember when this case first broke, before we really started to see this evidence of what ICA had actually done, before Caylee's poor little body was found.

Cindy was making TV appearances - and remember Hoover's testimony about DC and CA's behavior at the infamous crab puff dinner - much touching and stroking publicly between the two of them. Before this, Baez was constantly on TV saying his "girl" was innocent, blah blah, that other Malcaluso (sp) lawyer was also there spouting off about her innocence, and on the other side of the fence was Tim Miller and Mark NeJames, telling the Anthony's this didn't look good for ICA - that she was most likely the perpetrator.

I think DC became CA's Hero and BFF. She put all her trust in him that he would both find Caylee and/or the real perp. Over and above their physical relationship, was her emotional commitment to this man.

Not only did DC not do that, it was apparent pretty quickly that the man is a complete whacko - much of what he did was consult with psychics and play boy detective in the most juvenile and comic way. The only thing he accomplished was to make a complete fool of himself and CA. The whole of North America was giggling at their emails.

No wonder CA was talking to ICA about betrayal with Robyn. CA believed she had just experienced the ultimate betrayal. She put her complete trust in DC and it couldn't have ended more badly.

I think this is partly true, but I also think she used DC. I think he easily fell under her charms and she thought she could get him to do whatever she wanted. Then he got squeamish and didn't bring Caylee home, and I think she was angry that he had failed her. She probably compared him to George at that point. I do think she had feelings for him, but I think her perfect family image meant more to her, and her goal was to get to Caylee's remains before LE did, not strike up a romance just for the heck of it. She was in full cover up mode and didn't care who she used or who got hurt as long as her perfect family image was intact. I mean, look how fast he was gone from her life. She dropped him like a hot potato after he couldn't keep looking for Caylee because he was afraid of what he might find. He was less her hero and more her boy toy, IMO.

I got the same thing from it. And man it is a sick sick relationship. It almost makes you understand how kc turned out so messed up.

I just finished listening to RA's 1st interview, and she talks about how up KC was all the time, like every day. I am wondering if KC is in some respect thrilled to be cut off from her mother, (and family as a whole)?

moo

i understood a long time ago.

Anyone know where I can find the e-mails between Dominic Casey and Luke and Ginette Lewis? Thanks.

I think this is partly true, but I also think she used DC. I think he easily fell under her charms and she thought she could get him to do whatever she wanted. Then he got squeamish and didn't bring Caylee home, and I think she was angry that he had failed her. She probably compared him to George at that point. I do think she had feelings for him, but I think her perfect family image meant more to her, and her goal was to get to Caylee's remains before LE did, not strike up a romance just for the heck of it. She was in full cover up mode and didn't care who she used or who got hurt as long as her perfect family image was intact. I mean, look how fast he was gone from her life. She dropped him like a hot potato after he couldn't keep looking for Caylee because he was afraid of what he might find. He was less her hero and more her boy toy, IMO.

All good points except I think you lost me on the "fell under her charms" part. Cindy?

Think back to those emails between Dom and the "psychics". If this man was your "hero" and you were counting on him bringing your precious grand daughter home - seriously - wouldn't you drop him like a hot potato when he made such a fool of himself and you? And remember it was much longer after that - that Caylee's little body was actually found. This was a guy who was pretending he wasn't a "pigs ear", and unfortunately he was much worse than that.

And this was also during the time George has stepped up his own little romance that became public.

Just wanted to give a heads up to ya'll immersed here on this thread....go up and see the "Brad resigns" thread. MM just posted a bombshell document.

All good points except I think you lost me on the "fell under her charms" part. Cindy?

Think back to those emails between Dom and the "psychics". If this man was your "hero" and you were counting on him bringing your precious grand daughter home - seriously - wouldn't you drop him like a hot potato when he made such a fool of himself and you? And remember it was much longer after that - that Caylee's little body was actually found. This was a guy who was pretending he wasn't a "pigs ear", and unfortunately he was much worse than that.

And this was also during the time George has stepped up his own little romance that became public.

Well, we know the real Cindy. Dominic didn't know her, probably didn't pay attention to the case very much before meeting her. She strikes me as someone that if you don't know her, she could find a way to sink her claws into you and get you to do what she wants. I think she's extremely two faced. This PI comes along, a wannabe, and she strokes his ego and gives him the chance to be a hero, when in reality she just wanted someone to do her dirty work for her. I mean, before this case broke out, Cindy didn't really stand out to anyone except maybe Casey's friends. She wasn't an outcast with an outcast family like she is now. She had friends and was able to fit in with society. I think that's the Cindy that Dominic met and fell for, not the real, nasty Cindy that we all know. I guess that's what I mean by charms.

This woman does this for she knows it will be made public..pathetic...:maddening:

In reference to BFF...if you read further, she's telling ICA, sometimes we reach out to what's in front of us...Truly you and I are the only ones who can fill that spot for each other...

She said it before, Casey is my best friend...Never should a mother be the "best friend" to her child...or visa versa...a child can feel their mom is their best friend but not the other way around..Her letters sound like "love" letters to ICA...:crazy:

Justice for Caylee

BBM-And this is true. Moms are moms and will always look at you as their child-Best friends can hear just about anything come out of your mouth and not judge you or maybe even join you in your escapades. Drives me nuts when people use that stinkin cliche, 'my mom's/daughter's my best friend'...

My Mom always used to say, "I'm your Mother, not your friend". This is the reason we have an ICA in the first place.

Well, we know the real Cindy. Dominic didn't know her, probably didn't pay attention to the case very much before meeting her. She strikes me as someone that if you don't know her, she could find a way to sink her claws into you and get you to do what she wants. I think she's extremely two faced. This PI comes along, a wannabe, and she strokes his ego and gives him the chance to be a hero, when in reality she just wanted someone to do her dirty work for her. I mean, before this case broke out, Cindy didn't really stand out to anyone except maybe Casey's friends. She wasn't an outcast with an outcast family like she is now. She had friends and was able to fit in with society. I think that's the Cindy that Dominic met and fell for, not the real, nasty Cindy that we all know. I guess that's what I mean by charms.

I think DC paid a whole lot of attention to this case and that is why he is involved in it. He had Hoover tape him looking for Caylee. How could he not pay attention to the case - it was all over the news.

She dropped him like a hot potato after he couldn't keep looking for Caylee because he was afraid of what he might find. He was less her hero and more her boy toy, IMO.

With all due respect, this makes no sense to me at all. He is a private investigator and would never stop looking for someone just because he was afraid of what he might find. He did look in the area he says the psychic told him about and he had Hoover tape him doing it. He just did not find her.

I understand your rage at Cindy, but DC is out for DC and that has nothing to do with Cindy. Are we blaming Cindy for everything?

Is anyone aware of this email? I came across it today.

Sensitivity: Confidential
!minic - what can you tell me about this email that was found on Casey's computer?
... "can't sleep) stupid hot flashes wake me up then I start thinking about you and Caylee.
Dad said he went to work at 9am and got home at 630p) he said he did not come home in
between. I don't know who or what to believe
anymore." The email goes on) "You told me everyday that you were going to
call me and you haven't but you choose to call when you know I won't be home. What the hell
is going on? I've tried not to bug you to death but I still haven't gotten to see pictures
of Caylee or gotten to speak to her.
It's been over a month now. Am I ever going to see her again? Are you still
with Jeff? Are you going back to work"? The author of the email goes on
to write; "I'm not sure how much longer I can continue on this day to day
course. I'm going freakin nuts not knowing what's going on with you. I
had a breakdown at work) can't take much more." ....... .
Is Casey writing to a female? - someone who was/is in a relationship with someone by name of
"Jeff" - possibly Jeff Hopkins? I have no idea who the female is but the email implies she
is the one who has Caylee or at least knows where she is.

'-';rom:
mt:
-ro:
Subject:
Sensitivity:
Luke,
D&A Investigations, Dominic [dominic@dgator,comj
Thursday, November 27, 2008 2:50 PM
'Luke Phillips'
RE: Names in Caylee case, , , PI/Privileged and Confidential. , ,
Confidential
I believe this is Cindy writing to Casey ... Dominic!
Dominic Casey, Private Investigator

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24527395/detail.html

Novice Seeker

!minic - what can you tell me about this email that was found on Casey's computer?
... "can't sleep) stupid hot flashes wake me up then I start thinking about you and Caylee.
Dad said he went to work at 9am and got home at 630p) he said he did not come home in
call me and you haven't but you choose to call when you know I won't be home. What the hell
is going on? I've tried not to bug you to death but I still haven't gotten to see pictures
Is Casey writing to a female? - someone who was/is in a relationship with someone by name of
"Jeff" - possibly Jeff Hopkins? I have no idea who the female is but the email implies she

'-';rom:
mt:
-ro:
Subject:
Sensitivity:
Luke,
'Luke Phillips'
Confidential

Novice Seeker

That looks like a note from Cindy to Casey.

Casey had told Cindy that she was in Jacksonville with her Boyfriend Jeff Hopkins (a lie of course)

'-';rom:
mt:
-ro:
Subject:
Sensitivity:
Luke,
'Luke Phillips'
Confidential

Novice Seeker

That was CA to KC.

With all due respect, this makes no sense to me at all. He is a private investigator and would never stop looking for someone just because he was afraid of what he might find. He did look in the area he says the psychic told him about and he had Hoover tape him doing it. He just did not find her.

I understand your rage at Cindy, but DC is out for DC and that has nothing to do with Cindy. Are we blaming Cindy for everything?

No, I'm not blaming Cindy for everything, but I do think she wanted Caylee's body found. Caylee's body not being found equals DC is out of the inner circle. He was gone and never paid. If anyone should be angry at Cindy, it should be him. And yes, he is a PI, but this was his first case and he's not a good one. Not by a long shot. I believe he saw anything and let his imagination run with it, he would have jetted out of there and refused to go back. He got over his head because he was greedy and because Cindy made him believe he could be a hero. His inflated ego and lust for money got him into this and into trouble thereafter. He falls miserably short of actual hard working PI's that know what they are doing and work hard at their job. If you just look at the emails between him and Cindy, I think, the ones where they are talking about way out there possibilities of what happened to Caylee, you can see how bad of PI he is. Real PI's don't indulge in fantasy. They tell the client how it really is. DC not only indulged in fantasy, he was willing to destroy a crime scene to recover remains - who knows what he tampered with just using that stick to open items near where Caylee was found.

And heck, we know far Cindy was willing to go to prove Casey innocent - cleaning out and washing items from Casey's car, trying to get Caylee's remains before LE did, and now she's involved in a forged document so that the defense could say that Caylee's remains weren't at the spot they were found when TES was searching. DC was just one of her pawns here. And he's probably still regretting that today.

Hmm why would Cindy not turn this over to LE?

I=rom:
mt:
10:
D&A Investigations, Dominic [dominic@dgator.com]
Saturday, November 29,20089:19 AM
'Luke Phillips'
Subject: RE: Body location North of Longwood vic Heathrow ... PI/Privileged and Confidential ...
Casey has a thumb drive that Cindy is holding onto . . . could this be it?
Dominic Casey) Private Investigator
D&A Investigations) Inc.
E <mailto:dominic@daacci.com> dominic@dgator.com

Novice Seeker

This in regards to the video of DC searching with JH where Caylee was found.

rom:
mt:
(0:
Subject:
Sensitivity:
Luke)
D&A Investigations, Inc [dominic@dgator.com]
Thursday, January 01, 2009 7:12 PM
'L\.lke Phillips'
RE: Source"Dowsing" expert
Confidential
This is good and I will make sure the media/LE understand that Hoover is not and never was
part of your work with me and that you deal exclusively with me and not the Anthony famil:
and that you or Ginette do not speak to the media directly. Today I put a spin on the
location with a brief interview with Fox 35 Orlando and also Wesh TV Orlando and told thel
purpose for being there was to verify Kiomarie's statement to LE that this location was a
"hang out" of Casey and Her's ... I will however when asked by LE inform them of a
"Dowsing" expert. My primary objective right now is to severely handle Hoover and Baez)
Leonard Padilla is in the mixer also . .
Dominic Casey) Private Investigator
'A Investigations) Inc.
E <majlto:dominic@daacci.com> dominic@dgator.com

Novice Seeker

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members