1'0:
Subject:
Sensitivity:
D&A Investigations, Inc [dominic@dgator.com]
Monday, January 05, 2009 11 :22 PM
'Luke Phillips'
RE: Going back over some posts
Confidential
BTW Luke ... I have had Cindy's computer scanned and cleaned) our Computer Forensics expert
found a hacker by the name of "Zotron Bounty Hunters"
obviously appears to be Padilla but we cannot confirm . . .
Dominic Casey) Private Investigator
D&A Investigations) Inc.
E <mailto:dominic@daacci.com> dominic@dgator.com

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24527395/detail.html

Novice Seeker

This in regards to the video of DC searching with JH where Caylee was found.

rom:
mt:
(0:
Subject:
Sensitivity:
Luke)
D&A Investigations, Inc [dominic@dgator.com]
Thursday, January 01, 2009 7:12 PM
'L\.lke Phillips'
RE: Source"Dowsing" expert
Confidential
This is good and I will make sure the media/LE understand that Hoover is not and never was
part of your work with me and that you deal exclusively with me and not the Anthony famil:
and that you or Ginette do not speak to the media directly. Today I put a spin on the
location with a brief interview with Fox 35 Orlando and also Wesh TV Orlando and told thel
purpose for being there was to verify Kiomarie's statement to LE that this location was a
"hang out" of Casey and Her's ... I will however when asked by LE inform them of a
"Dowsing" expert. My primary objective right now is to severely handle Hoover and Baez)
Leonard Padilla is in the mixer also . .
Dominic Casey) Private Investigator
'A Investigations) Inc.
E <majlto:dominic@daacci.com> dominic@dgator.com

Novice Seeker

Today I put a spin on the
location with a brief interview with Fox 35 Orlando and also Wesh TV Orlando and told thel
purpose for being there was to verify Kiomarie's statement to LE tha
t this location was a

A spin? So he admits to lying.

That was CA to KC.

Sorry for not clarifying. I came across these while looking for the other email accounts Cindy has. You are right it was CA talking to KC via email. Now what caught my attention was the time frame CA says George left home so CA just doesn't know quiet who to believe. Umm husband who lies or daughter who lies :waitasec:

Novice Seeker

DC had in his possession emails from Cindy to Casey. However, I don't recall that LE discovered them in their search of Cindy's computers. Here is one I posted awhile back but after looking at it again there appears to be several pieces of information. For example,

... "can't sleep) stupid hot flashes wake me up then I start thinking about you and Caylee.
Dad said he went to work at 9am and got home at 630p) he said he did not come home in
between. I don't know who or what to believe
anymore."
The email goes on) "You told me everyday that you were going to
call me and you haven't but you choose to call when you know I won't be home. What the hell
is going on? I've tried not to bug you to death but I still haven't gotten to see pictures
of Caylee or gotten to speak to her.
It's been over a month now. Am I ever going to see her again? Are you still
with Jeff? Are you going back to work"? The author of the email goes on
to write; "I'm not sure how much longer I can continue on this day to day
course. I'm going freakin nuts not knowing what's going on with you. I
had a breakdown at work) can't take much more." ....... .

1. George lied to LE about where he was along with the timeline he gave.

2. Not sure about what day Cindy is referring to, will see if that can be found
unless someone else knows, BUT it does, IMO, reveal a conscious
decision to obstruct justice. IMO, this day had some significance to the
events which were going on. Was it that Monday 6/16, or the day Cindy
discovered that the ladder had been left out or there's another day
when something happened.

3. IMO, this particular day occured sometime between Father's day and
when Cindy and George picked up the car because Cindy is pressing
Casey for information which included Jeff.

4. How did DC end up with a copy of this email that LE didn't find when
Cindy's computer's were confiscated?

5. Be interesting to know which computer Cindy was using because the
laptop was suppose to be in Casey's possession.

6. As to the second text in red. Cindy writes "it's been over a month".
It's been a month since when?

7. "I've tried not to bug you to death". Cindy hasn't seen or heard Caylee
for a month, Cindy knows that Casey didn't have a job, there was no
Zanni the nanni, Casey has no money which equates to no food,
no diapers, no gas and shelter AND CINDY IS TRYING NOT TO BUG
CASEY?

Novice Seeker

DC had in his possession emails from Cindy to Casey. However, I don't recall that LE discovered them in their search of Cindy's computers. Here is one I posted awhile back but after looking at it again there appears to be several pieces of information. For example,

... "can't sleep) stupid hot flashes wake me up then I start thinking about you and Caylee.
Dad said he went to work at 9am and got home at 630p) he said he did not come home in
between. I don't know who or what to believe
anymore." The email goes on) "You told me everyday that you were going to
call me and you haven't but you choose to call when you know I won't be home. What the hell
is going on? I've tried not to bug you to death but I still haven't gotten to see pictures
of Caylee or gotten to speak to her.It's been over a month now. Am I ever going to see her again? Are you still
with Jeff? Are you going back to work"? The author of the email goes on
to write; "I'm not sure how much longer I can continue on this day to day
course. I'm going freakin nuts not knowing what's going on with you. I
had a breakdown at work) can't take much more." ....... .

1. George lied to LE about where he was along with the timeline he gave.

2. Not sure about what day Cindy is referring to, will see if that can be found
unless someone else knows, BUT it does, IMO, reveal a conscious
decision to obstruct justice. IMO, this day had some significance to the
events which were going on. Was it that Monday 6/16, or the day Cindy
discovered that the ladder had been left out or there's another day
when something happened.

3. IMO, this particular day occured sometime between Father's day and
when Cindy and George picked up the car because Cindy is pressing
Casey for information which included Jeff.

6. As to the second text in red. Cindy writes "it's been over a month".
It's been a month since when?

7. "I've tried not to bug you to death". Cindy hasn't seen or heard Caylee
for a month, Cindy knows that Casey didn't have a job, there was no
Zanni the nanni, Casey has no money which equates to no food,
no diapers, no gas and shelter AND CINDY IS TRYING NOT TO BUG
CASEY?

Novice Seeker

Novice,

Thank you for posting this e-mail. Forgive me, but is there a site that has Cindy's e-mails to KC. I find them very very interesting. Thanks in advance.

DC had in his possession emails from Cindy to Casey. However, I don't recall that LE discovered them in their search of Cindy's computers. Here is one I posted awhile back but after looking at it again there appears to be several pieces of information.

<respectfully snipped>

Novice Seeker

LE did find this. It apparently had been "deleted" which is why they only found the fragments of the original. According to Hinky, it was found on the desktop computer.

Listing in Discovery

Full Email

Novice,

Thank you for posting this e-mail. Forgive me, but is there a site that has Cindy's e-mails to KC. I find them very very interesting. Thanks in advance.

Here is where DC's emails can be found.

As to emails between Cindy and Casey the only one IIRC is the posting Cindy made on Casey's MySpace on July 3rd. They mainly communicated by phone or via text msg. However, according to Cindy the text msg'ing only started after Casey left June 16th because Casey was avoiding her.

Has anyone discovered the emails Cindy claims were hacked from her email account?

Novice Seeker

LE did find this. It apparently had been "deleted" which is why they only found the fragments of the original. According to Hinky, it was found on the desktop computer.

Listing in Discovery

Full Email

This is excellent and thanks so much. I asked Novice Seeker about e-mails for Cindy - I meant texts. If anyone has a link to her texts, if they exist, I would very much appreciate it. Thanks again.

Listing in Discovery

Full Email

What I find interesting about the July 3rd Myspace and this deleted "email" is that there is NO mention, whatsoever, about Caylee being with any kind of babysitter/nanny. Cindy didn't ask if Zanny had everything she needed for Caylee... does Caylee need clothes... does Caylee need snacks... Does Caylee need her teddy bear... does Caylee need ANYTHING. No... she was concerned about who was taking care of this "little angel." She claims to have had a number and address for this Zanny woman... yet she didn't try calling? She didn't drive to the address when she became so worried?

It makes no sense... if Cindy believed that Caylee was with this nanny... that she would be as worried as she was. If she truly knew about this woman, as she claims (for over a year), why such panic? I don't believe Cindy heard the name Zanny until July 15th, 2008... at the earliest, Zanny was mentioned after Casey had killed Caylee.

I don't know? This family has me so messed up! :banghead:

Here is where DC's emails can be found.

As to emails between Cindy and Casey the only one IIRC is the posting Cindy made on Casey's MySpace on July 3rd. They mainly communicated by phone or via text msg. However, according to Cindy the text msg'ing only started after Casey left June 16th because Casey was avoiding her.

Has anyone discovered the emails Cindy claims were hacked from her email account?

Novice Seeker
BBM,

It was the e-mails about CA giving the wrong hairbrush to the FBI. How convenient.

Listing in Discovery

Full Email

This has so much inforamtion. THank you.

What is amazing about all of this is the fact that Cindy let the lies and theft continue because she was afraid she would lose Caylee and in so doing she leaves her with the mother who ends up killing her.

No wonder Cindy is denying everything, because she is directly responsible. Jees, talk about "if only I.....".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back