Cindy Implicated in Mail Fraud

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Jose will step up and cover for her. She's already said that she had to send her letters to JB for him to read and then he would send them on to KC. Now I know why that information was thrown out there. CYA!
I can see that as well...but didn't she reference sending them...didn't she say that Casey had to give JB HER letters before he gave them to Cindy? I'm so confused...please can someone refresh my memory?

I think given all of the mail to various inmates that the jail can both tell genuine attorney correspondence from fakes and knew it was a ruse. More importantly, I doubt JB never mind any attorney ever trusts the jail to mail anything via the jail to their client. If it was legal documentation of any nature it would get sent to the attorney for review and s/he'd bring it in as work product.

I don't see an attorney mailing anything legal via the jail or allowing it to be left in a jail cell. They are going to control it, get it signed and, take it out.

If true I think, as usual, CA was trying to be too clever and being so clever she did something silly.
She surely believes that laws are in place for other folks but not her...IMO.

I see. So she was being helpful in giving him an envelope with his return address on it and Legal Documents stamped on the envelope to be forwarded to Casey.

Every six weeks the Anthonys in one way or another HURT this case. Either by lying with something like the above or going on tv and lying again about the smell in the car. If I did not know better, I would think Cindy wants to hurt Casey's chances.

BBM - Maybe she does it 'subconsciously'... I think that no matter how badly she wants to support KC - you know she HAS to know the truth; down deep inside and cautiously hidden, that her KC is a monster. Furthermore, I suspect that the reason that she cannot accept it, is because she created KC.

As a mom myself, I think its normal to feel guilty to some degree for your childrens' actions...after all...we try to teach them and sometimes (often for me it seems) we mess up - with the best of intentions. Some of us are lucky enough to see the error of our ways and to take the steps to set boundaries, to detach. Others may never learn and will continue to perpetuate the dysfunction.

:cow: (love this cow) :D

She surely believes that laws are in place for other folks but not her...IMO.

Just as she believes that Amy may be Zanny and Tony and Ricardo are sleaze and into nefarious things such as selling drugs and influencing Casey. Although it is just fine that Casey has stolen from her brother, Ryan Paisley, her grandmother, her grandfather, Amy, Cindy (thousands upon thousands charging gifts etc. for friends) has lied to the family for years about working, has gotten tickets ad nauseum for going through toll booths without paying, and this is just what we know. And last but not least, lost her daughter a month before she reported it and that was only because she was confronted and while the child was gone, she was partying but as Cindy said, it was "only one night".

But keep praying Casey because I know that Jesus is listening and I am more and more at peace.

BBM - Maybe she does it 'subconsciously'... I think that no matter how badly she wants to support KC - you know she HAS to know the truth; down deep inside and cautiously hidden, that her KC is a monster. Furthermore, I suspect that the reason that she cannot accept it, st because she created KC.

As a mom myself, I think its normal to feel guilty to some degree for your childrens' actions...after all...we try to teach them and sometimes (often for me it seems) we mess up - with the best of intentions. Some of us are lucky enough to see the error of our ways and to take the steps to set boundaries, to detach. Others may never learn and will continue to perpetuate the dysfunction.

:cow: (love this cow) :D

Interesting that you say it is normal to feel guilty for your child's actions. When Cindy was asked by Scott Brolin (sp?) if Casey felt any guilt about this situation, Cindy said "no she does not feel guilty because she didn't do anything wrong".

BBM. Isn't that the truth, Solace? For someone who wants to prove her daughter is innocent and is getting "railroaded", her mother sure does a crappy job of it. I love all the mind-play stuff at work here....Cindy can say it all she wants that she thinks Casey is innocent but her subconcious gives her away every time.

If you look at the prior letters Cindy sends to Casey, they are filled with Caylee things - to pictures, to her being in heaven, etc. etc., how much Caylee loved you; i know you loved caylee and on and on

Now if you believed your child did not do this, would you be constantly reminding them of the baby being in heaven and how much Caylee loved you. No, that is unbearable and you would not do it UNLESS you knew that your child killed this baby. IMO

I didn't know it was illegal for a defense attorney to bring notes from the parents or vice versa, etc (as long as he's read the contents obviously and they don't contain anything nefarious, he'd bear the responsibility for that if he's carrying the message.) I wouldn't think he'd be able to bring any items in and leave them with an inmate, but as far as being a conduit for messages from the family, is it really illegal or unusual? I just never thought about this before. I would think most likely if he was doing this it was his own suggestion, he seemed to be discouraging Casey from taking normal visits at the jail due to the taping. At least that was my impression, I don't know if it's true.

If you look at the prior letters Cindy sends to Casey, they are filled with Caylee things - to pictures, to her being in heaven, etc. etc., how much Caylee loved you; i know you loved caylee and on and on

Now if you believed your child did not do this, would you be constantly reminding them of the baby being in heaven and how much Caylee loved you. No, that is unbearable and you would not do it UNLESS you knew that your child killed this baby. IMO

Precisely. Passive-Aggressive. CA BOTH supports and torments ICA and ICA returns the not so subtle actions with spite and escalates. They are a deadly duo.

What is scary is that CA sees / desperately wants ICA to be a friend (BFF) at the same peer level rather than CA be a parent. CA wants to be loved by ICA.

I didn't know it was illegal for a defense attorney to bring notes from the parents or vice versa, etc (as long as he's read the contents obviously and they don't contain anything nefarious, he'd bear the responsibility for that if he's carrying the message.) I wouldn't think he'd be able to bring any items in and leave them with an inmate, but as far as being a conduit for messages from the family, is it really illegal or unusual? I just never thought about this before. I would think most likely if he was doing this it was his own suggestion, he seemed to be discouraging Casey from taking normal visits at the jail due to the taping. At least that was my impression, I don't know if it's true.
This has been discussed on another thread in detail.

But.........it violates jail policy. JB is bound to conform with jail policy. Inmates are not to have unauthorized contact with parties outside their counsel. Otherwise.............inmates could run their illegal activities from prison with no limits.... An inmate is monitored for a reason.

And........I think this case is a PERFECT example of why that rule is in place.

Precisely. Passive-Aggressive. CA BOTH supports and torments ICA and ICA returns the not so subtle actions with spite and escalates. They are a deadly duo.

What is scary is that CA sees / desperately wants ICA to be a friend (BFF) at the same peer level rather than CA be a parent. CA wants to be loved by ICA.

I think that Cindy wants Casey to KNOW that she knows Casey did this. and that is the reason for the constant Caylee references of I know she loved you. The only reason Cindy is not admitting this is she then has to admit that she let the ball drop and because of her NOT PROTECTING Caylee, Caylee is dead. That is one horrible thought to have to live with.

Lets not forget that Cindy told Brittany a neighbor that Casey was coming home and stealing money (in those 31 days) - Now Cindy said she had no red flags. CASEY COMING HOME AND STEALING WHILE SHE WAS SUPPOSEDLY OUT OF TOWN IS NOT A RED FLAG.

Forget it, Cindy is in it up to her eyeballs and the only way out is to say Casey is innocent. IMO

Still there but not under the fraud section.

pg 4 of 134
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24527379/detail.html

ETA......the image is reverse but it shows
Legal Mail Do not open.

Thanks. Given that the return address (JB's Law Firm) is typed it would not surprise me at all if this was JB's idea and he gave CA some pre-printed envelopes to use. JB did not want to get caught again, as a mail courrier, so proposed this to try to keep things secret. I would think CA would have JB's permission or sent them via his office.

Thanks. Given that the return address (JB's Law Firm) is typed it would not surprise me at all if this was JB's idea and he gave CA some pre-printed envelopes to use. JB did not want to get caught again, as a mail courrier, so proposed this to try to keep things secret. I would think CA would have JB's permission or sent them via his office.

I this was true, wouldn't Mr Baez then be in trouble?

There is no flashy logo or crest. His letterhead has a crest. It was probably printed using a Word program for envelopes. By whom and where......another question.

I read the letters she sent KC. What a bunch of hog wash. She wants to come off as soooooo religious, like now she found Jesus, but continually "sins" by implicating R. Kronk, Jesse, L. Padilla, old boyfriends and calls M. NeJames a sleazy slime-ball and such!!!! She is such a disaster. It is unbelieveable . You should read them. How did they become part of discovery? Did the jail open them and read them and keep them from KC?

Have you compared the envelope with Cindy's return address to the envelope with the Baez return address?
The writing doesn't look the same to me. And the type of postage is different, too. One has a regular stamp, the other has something different. Is it possible that Baez was given the mail by Cindy, screened it, and then mailing it from his office? Or did Cindy simply concoct the whole thing? How would she get a return address stamp from Baez' office? There is more to this than it seems.

I don't know who provided which envelope. But....keep in mind.....you can order a rubber stamp at any Office Depot, online, etc....

You can order return address labels, and even envelopes off the internet.

You can do quite a bit with your home computer.

I don't know if this was done with or without JB's knowledge....but nothing would shock me.

I don't know who provided which envelope. But....keep in mind.....you can order a rubber stamp at any Office Depot, online, etc....

You can order return address labels, and even envelopes off the internet.

You can do quite a bit with your home computer.

I don't know if this was done with or without JB's knowledge....but nothing would shock me.

Also, I do quite a bit of desktop publishing and FYI - If you are good, you too can "have" a degree from law school. KWIM

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member