Cindy Says "George In Shock" on Today Show 11/26/08

I would like to thank the WSers that sent letters to the Today show in order for them to ask some hard hitting questions for a change!! You got Meredith to finally ask something of Cindy worthwhile instead of playing into the charade. Bravo!! If looks could kill...Meredith would be a goner.

Cindy stammering through the end of the piece was well worth waking up for today. Obviously, she wasn't expecting it and did have a difficult time coming up with an on the spot answer.

Kudos to the Today Show even if it means they won't get another interview out of the A fam. Maybe coming from Meredith, it will slow the train down...but don't count on it. They are running out of shows to appear on that are not willing to call them on their BS.

I am so glad that Meredith stood her ground today, Cindy was caught completely off guard. Frosting on the cake would have been a mention of the FBI and the hairbrush, but I'm not going to complain about that right now. Go Meredith and WSers that emailed her!

The question about GA smelling decomp in the car, Cindy made the excuse that he said that to the FBI because it was only 15 days later after they found out Caylee was missing.

They knew caylee was missing on the 15th of June that interview was Aug 32 so that would have been 47 days not 15!

AGAIN with every single media appearance Cindy has yet to plead for Caylee's return. She has never asked for any communication from the supposed kidnappers to let them know Caylee is okay. She has never stated the family will give them anything for Caylee's return. I find that strange.

Now this email about withholding the hairbrush... WTH is going on? With what we know so far about KC's history, the smell in the car, KC's refusal to talk, Cindy saying she NEVER asked KC what actually happened, the hairbrush - how can anyone think the family doesn't know more than they are saying? These people are horrible and I hope CA ends up in jail for obstruction.

Cindy NEVER explains what actually happened. We know that there is NO truth to KC's story told to police that she dropped Caylee off at the Sawgrass, like she had many times before, with her regular babysitter, of more than a year, went to work at Universal, where she'd worked for several years for Tom with Juliette and Jeff, then returned from work to an apartment at the SG to find the babysitter, who'd always been there before, gone and Caylee with her. SO WHAT DID HAPPEN TO CAYLEE, AND WHY DOES NO ONE IN THE MEDIA EVER ASK and keep asking? If Caylee was kidnapped, who took her, what did they look like and from where exactly did they snatch her, and exactly when? If KC "trusted someone who betrayed her," who, why? What exactly is that story? If KC gave the baby away or sold her, to whom, where, when and for how much? Why has KC never told the police what actually happened to Caylee? If Cindy knows, why won't Cindy say? There is a better story than the one KC made up for the police, right? KC has told her parents what REALLY happened, hasn't she? If not, after all this time, after she was in their home out on bail, IF a little girl is really alive, why the fridge not? Why does media never ask what the real story here is?

Why doesn't Cindy tell us the real facts of Caylee's kidnapping? When, where, why!?? What did KC say really happened?!

Is there any LEOs on this board that can corroborate CA's claim about OCSO having the power and authority to tell other LEO agencies in other states to not investigate a tip, photo or lead? Can this be true??

Also not LE, but I might add:

JURISDICTION is JURISDICTION.

Apparently that means nothing as well.:rolleyes:

Yeah, but that would assume Cindy has any clue what she's talking about, and that's usually not the case. She never made much sense and it's gotten worse to the point of absurdity. If there's any truth to her accusations, it may have to do with various localities' budgets. If you are the police, say, in Sugarland, TX and some woman in Orlando wants you to spend a lot of time chasing wild geese vis a vie an Orlando police investigation, might not Sugarland ask Orlando for reimbursement for efforts on their behalf? Maybe that's what's going on. Perhaps these other jurisdictions are asking to be repaid and Orlando isn't willing to commit tax dollars any longer since they've now got a murder case rather than a missing person's one.

Exactly !! You never know !! They should have officers check up on all Caylee siteings from CA.....BUT, make the Anthony's responsible for the $$ needed for man power to check out those "siteings".....wanna see those Cindy-ism's cut down to zilch ???

(don't know if "siteings" looks right...maybe "sitings?? LOL)

The question about GA smelling decomp in the car, Cindy made the excuse that he said that to the FBI because it was only 15 days later after they found out Caylee was missing.

They knew caylee was missing on the 15th of June that interview was Aug 32 so that would have been 47 days not 15!

LOL - Aug 32?
Well yea, in this case, yes!

(don't know if "siteings" looks right...maybe "sitings?? LOL)

Try sightings.

Well, MV DID NOT ask her about the whole hairbrush switching incident, so I am a little disappointed. She did ask about GA saying he smelled decomp in the car and CA said his mind wasn't right because of all of the stress they were under. Is there no one she won't throw under the bus? Except for KC?
:waitasec:

Okay now. I haven't seen the clip yet being on the west coast but COME ON CINDY! The stress he was under that day was NOTHING compared to the stress he's been under since then! I would think his mind isn't right NOW!

:bang:

CA "I've said from day 1 Caylee needs a voice and I'm her voice."

CA on LE " If they had such a strong case they wouldn't care about following up on leads."

She steps around questions a lot... No surprise here.

:waitasec:

Anthony speak=the proof that LE does NOT have a strong case is their refusal to look for a live Caylee when they believe she is dead. Based on their evidence that indicates she is dead.

SO CA is advocating for wasting time and money following up on something that LE absolutely believes to be untrue, ie. that Caylee is alive.

BUT-she believes that Caylee is alive and has yet to search for her with the exception of viewing tape(s) and pictures in which she cannot recognize her own granddaughter. So they release them instead to try and flush out people who are the actual caregivers of these children who then have to be forced to prove it.

Just want to make sure I have the story straight....

MV is talking about GA smelling decomp. CA answers, paraphrasing here:

"Well, I don't know if any of us have smelled anything that has been piled up in a care in 100 degrees. Don't know if human decomp compares."

In the beginning of the case, didn't she say she and George were both familiar with human decomp? So wouldn't she know if it compares or not? :waitasec:

Finally someone has asked he a tough question and did not coddle her. Thank you MV! By the look on CA's face, MV is now on her **** list.....LOL...

Anyone notice that at least the Today show blurried the face of the girl that the Ants claim could be Caylee? Finally, at least someone is considering the safety and privacy of that little unknown girl and her family.

I did notice that and am glad.

CA, if it smells like decomp, looks like decomp and your granddaughter is missing for over a month and your daughter makes up a story on where she is......(you fill in the blanks..)JMO

Finally someone has asked he a tough question and did not coddle her. Thank you MV! By the look on CA's face, MV is now on her **** list.....LOL...

I also thoroughly enjoyed how Meredith cut Cindy's rambling nonsense off at the end and just abruptly ended it. Cindy looked totally PIZZED! lol.....I am lovin' that! :)

CA on LE " If they had such a strong case they wouldn't care about following up on leads."

Uhhh.. they DON'T care about following up on leads, Cindy. That's why they aren't taking tips. If they didn't have a strong case your daughter would not have been indicted for murder.

I am beginning to wonder if CA will ever be employable again. These off the wall statements cannot be good for any future employment possibilties.

Oh and by the way...I've been saying all along Law Enforcement is Caylee's voice. I feel there needs to be a correction to Cindy's statement. Cindy is Casey's voice not Caylees.

Trying to understand Cindy’s logic (better known as lies) is impossible. If we are to believe her then we would have to believe this…

Caylee was kidnapped and has possibly been sited many times in different cities/states. This means those cities/states have a kidnapped child and a kidnapper who could potentially harm more children. But, according to Cindy they can’t investigate a possible kidnapper in their own jurisdiction because OSCO didn’t give them permission. Huh???

If she truly believes this latest sighting was Caylee (which I don’t believe she does) why doesn’t she step away from the microphones and go to the mall, hand out flyers, talk to the store clerks, anything. Didn’t she say she was going to knock on every door until she finds Caylee?

I am beginning to wonder if CA will ever be employable again. These off the wall statements cannot be good for any future employment possibilties.

Like the "science is science. It doesn't mean anything." This coming from a nurse...

I don't know about NOT following up on a tip or lead, but Cindy DID say all LE had to do was fax PERMISSION for the tip to be followed up by the other police department where the sighting took place. She further stated they REFUSED to do that.

I'm definitely no fan of the Anthony's, BUT there is no reason I can think of why LE wouldn't fax permission for someone else to do the investigating. Seems the least they can do.

No LE office needs permission to investigate - she is totally bonkers

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24
Back