Cindy's Attempts to Contact "Zanny"? *revisit*

Respectfully Quoted Cecybeans :)
BBM

In AH's statement she describes Cindy telling her that story. AH says Cindy confronted Casey with a picture from that party that Cindy printed off the computer, showed it to Casey and said, "You were at work, huh?" For at least that lie, Casey was busted.

From AH statement and other stuff I've seen here on WS-I get the impression that maybe George and Cindy didn't babysit Caylee that night, that AH kind of makes it sound like Caylee was at the party. In fact, IIRC LE asks that as a direct question and AH says, "Yeah."

I could be wrong about Caylee being at the no clothes party and I want myself corrected if that is so-of course. But either way, ITA with the idea that Casey didn't start using "Zanny/Nanny" with Cindy or anyone till the very end(and everything else you said). Casey used work to go out all the time, and it was so much and always so late and it made Cindy mad but not able to do anything about it, because Casey was "working." Then Cindy catches Casey smack in a lie about having been at work and you are right Cecybeans: that is when Zanny is born.

If George and Cindy had watched Caylee that night then Casey would have been like: "well, I will just get a nanny for Caylee if you won't watch her sometimes."

And, if George and Cindy had not watched Caylee that night then Casey would have been like: "Big deal, I didn't go to work tonight-and Caylee was safe with a babysitter, oh a girl I know named Zenaida..."

:cow:

I think she was with CA that night. After AH tells them about CA showing KC the picture, LE asks AH something like "so baby was with mom?" (meaning KC's mom) and AH says yeah, that's what she took from it, that CA had to babysit Caylee while KC was partying instead of working.

Are you guys bored? Because you seem bored... :angel:

Third, Cindy tries again to call this SAME NUMBER (321-***-2291) on July 15 at 9:25 pm, right in the middle of all the craziness, 911 calls, kidnapping allegations, etc. Why the heck would she be trying that number again at such a critical time, when she knew perfectly well it didn't work? Maybe she yelled at KC, "You gave me a fake number for Zanny! I tried it and it didn't work!" and KC yelled back, "MOM! Why don't you ever believe me?! That's Zanny's number! The guy who answered was obviously Zanny's boyfriend and he was lying to you because he knows Zanny stole Caylee! Sheesh! Don't you watch any soap operas??"

Excellent work, AZ!

Does anyone have the times on Cindy's 911 calls handy? It looks like this call on July 15 was placed between the 2nd and 3rd 911 calls?

TIA

Excellent work, AZ!

Does anyone have the times on Cindy's 911 calls handy? It looks like this call on July 15 was placed between the 2nd and 3rd 911 calls?

TIA

*8:08 pm 1st 911 call

*8:44 pm 2nd 911 call

*9:41 pm 3rd 911 call

*8:08 pm 1st 911 call

*8:44 pm 2nd 911 call

*9:41 pm 3rd 911 call

Ohhh, this means AFTER CA discovered that this was for sure a bogus number is when she decided to spill about the smell in the car.

AZ...you're simply brilliant. :thumb:

I see something I think you'll find interesting. And I never would've noticed had it not been for your super-sleuthiness.
Oh, please do reveal what you see...I can't take any more suspense!

In Cindy's depo with Zenaida's attorney, Cindy said she had Zenaida's phone number in an ADDRESS BOOK she had, but no longer knows where it is, and she turned over everything to law enforcement. Cindy made it sound like she was familiar with Zenaida and had her phone number in an address book, along with other important phone numbers. A total and complete LIE, IMO.

Hello WS :)

Here is the part of AH's statement where she speaks of Casey and the no clothes party. With this wording it is easy for me to see why there is confusion. To me it seems like they are saying Casey had Caylee at the no clothes party, but the rest of the conversation is all about it being that Cindy did have Caylee. I can see why I thought that but I can see what you guys are saying more. AH must have misunderstood when LE said, "so she was with the mom"(thinking Cindy) but then he does say, "at the no clothes party"-and AH says "yes." AH must not have heard that part either.

I would think AH would talk more about, give more detail regarding Caylee at the no clothes party, if Caylee had been there. The underlined part is the only part that supports Caylee being present at the no clothes party. Everything else says that Cindy had Caylee. For both, Cindy is distressed because she thought Casey was at work.

AH: Uhm, the going out, the partying. She uhm, I don't know if you guys have seen the picture of Casey and the American flag. That's from the no clothes party we went to in May. Uhm, she pretty much showed that picture, that she had printed it off from a computer, in her face and said, "you're at work? Huh?" So and that, that she had been watching Caylee and Casey had said she was at work. Uhm, it was all the going out, the partying...
LE: That was the no clothes party?
AH: Yes
LE: So she was with the mom at the no clothes party?
AH: Yes
LE: Caylee was?
AH: Oh, uh, uh yeah
LE: Okay
AH: I did not think that, but yeah, that would imply that, yes. Uhm, but I mean I know that was the night that, that par...that picture was taken and she said that she had been watching Caylee that night. Pretty much was like, "you're at work, huh?"

So, sorry about that everyone. Hope everyone can see how I got that twisted and why I wanted to clear it up for myself. Thanks.

Cindy mentions here Casey knowing a Zanny since Caylee was born and SP saying that Cindy spoke of "zanny/nanny" enough that she thought they were saying, "Danny" and asked about it-shows Casey used a form of this lie for at least a little while before July 15th. Casey also spoke to RG about ZFG. But up until the 15th of July, Zanny/nanny was someone trusted by Casey. And, per her own statement: Cindy trusted Casey.

Statement to LE
Cindy Anthony

CA: Um, Casey has stated...now for a while there Zanny has referred to as Zenaida. Um, I never knew Zenaida's full name Zenaida Fernandez Rodriquez until not too long ago. Maybe a month or so ago.The baby sitter's name was always Zanny for short. Just like I'm Cindy short for Cynthia. My friends don't call me Cynthia, they call me Cindy. So, Zanny has been someone she's spoken with for pretty much just before or right around Caylee's birth. So almost three years she's been in conversation. You know that she had met this person through a friend she had met at universal studio. And this person um, was a um, young man who was a single dad and he has a son that's a year older than Caylee so Zachery's gonna be four and Caylee's gonna be three. And they're about a month apart you know a year and a month apart. And so you know this is one compelling thing...(skip)
LE: Have you ever met Zanny?
CA: No I haven't.
LE: Okay
CA: And you know its...I don't really, you know a lot of people say well you're grandma you're supposed to be concerned why don't, you know. Well you know what? I trust my daughter, I still trust my daughter.
LE: Yeah

The information you guys found regarding Cindy calling the phone number she was given by Casey as Zanny's is excellent(to say the least). I remember reading Cindy stating she had a number(or a few numbers?)for Zanny in a (book, phone book?)that she gave to LE. I see some others have posted about that and I just wanted to say I saw that also.

ETA: Is it interesting that Cindy says: "Rodridquez" instead of "Gonzalez?"

...jmo...

Bond - hope you made it through the icy roads!!

Az - very interesting info about the phone calls/number. Casey obviously had to come up with a way to construct a fake number that she could consistently remember.

Random thoughts here -

I think if Cindy had tried JP's number originally and had gotten a vague, unidentifiable answer on a machine that we would see a lot more calls to that number until she actually got a human to answer the phone. My guess is that she did immediately find out that that was not Zanny's number.

The July 3rd call is very interesting, especially in light of the fact that a lot of people seem to think that Cindy might have found something in the yard that day that sent her into panic mode. That is also the day that Casey got her tattoo (early in the day, if memory serves). Cindy calls the fake Zanny number at 11:52 that morning, and according to my notes, (and I'm sure there were texts and missed calls flying throughout the afternoon) Casey calls Cindy at 3:21pm - they have a 17 minute conversation in which Casey constructs the "Caylee's at Universal, you can go see her" BS to get Cindy out of the house. She then goes back to the house with a heavily tattooed male (according to Brian B) to get whatever it was she needed. I wonder if indeed something alarming was found in the yard that day or was it just the discovery of the fake phone number that alarmed/pissed Cindy off. Guess it could have been both -the Anthonys find something in the yard, Cindy demands a number to speak to Caylee, and then the day evolves from there.

I can see Casey at the house on July 15 protesting that her mother dialed that number wrong when Cindy was throwing that back up at her that night. So Cindy calls it again either to prove to Casey that she hadn't been wrong or purely out of sheer panic. You can tell from those calls that Cindy's panic level was rising throughout the night.

Az - very interesting info about the phone calls/number. Casey obviously had to come up with a way to construct a fake number that she could consistently remember.

Random thoughts here -
snip..
The July 3rd call is very interesting, especially in light of the fact that a lot of people seem to think that Cindy might have found something in the yard that day that sent her into panic mode. That is also the day that Casey got her tattoo (early in the day, if memory serves). Cindy calls the fake Zanny number at 11:52 that morning, and according to my notes, (and I'm sure there were texts and missed calls flying throughout the afternoon) Casey calls Cindy at 3:21pm - they have a 17 minute conversation in which Casey constructs the "Caylee's at Universal, you can go see her" BS to get Cindy out of the house. She then goes back to the house with a heavily tattooed male (according to Brian B) to get whatever it was she needed. I wonder if indeed something alarming was found in the yard that day or was it just the discovery of the fake phone number that alarmed/pissed Cindy off. Guess it could have been both -the Anthonys find something in the yard, Cindy demands a number to speak to Caylee, and then the day evolves from there.

I can see Casey at the house on July 15 protesting that her mother dialed that number wrong when Cindy was throwing that back up at her that night. So Cindy calls it again either to prove to Casey that she hadn't been wrong or purely out of sheer panic. You can tell from those calls that Cindy's panic level was rising throughout the night.

If Casey did tell Cindy to try the number again at any point after June 16th, it would only be to prove the "Zanny's number was disconnected when I went to pick up Caylee" story on June 15th. Otherwise, why would she tell her mother to try to call the phone number, if supposedly it was not working? But prior to July 15th, Casey would not have told her mother it was disconnected. So, earlier attempts by Cindy to call and the attempt on the 15th need to be explored in depth at the trial. Her testimony should be very interesting.

*snipped*

Thanks, TH. Made it safely home. :) Unfortunately, there were more than a few along the way that didn't. :(

Waiting with bated breath...

Sorry 'bout the 'tease'. Didn't plan it that way. I need to organize it a bit so I can explain w/o having to make a post that is a mile long. Plan to do that later tonight.

In the meantime...if you haven't punched the, "Thanks" button for AZ lately. I highly recommend it. :thumb:

Here's the less-is-more version,. I'll post details to the 7/3 ping thread later.

After spending the day having a few phone conversations w/ Ryan, and getting duped by Casey into a trip out to Universal Cindy returned back home. In the process she contacted Lee.

At 7:46PM Cindy received a call @ home from someone* and had a 15 minute conversation. At the conclusion of that call...from the home phone...Cindy made 2 calls.

8:07PM Called Fusian
8:08PM Called Fusian

There are 2 phone numbers for Fusian. Cindy called them both.

*It is important to note that the calls made TO the house aren't of great use in terms of the phone #. It appears the document that I am looking @ was OCR'd for these calls and the result is unreliable for the exact #'s. However, the calls FROM the house ARE reliable. So...we have a bit of a mystery to solve. I speculate the call was from Lee based on the following...

• Lee had just returned from being in Chicago for the last half of June and was out-of-the-loop re: Cindy & Casey's on-going feud.
  • Lee was a friend on Casey's Myspace account.
  • Lee had just been enlisted by Cindy's calls that afternoon
  • IIRC, Lee stated he helped Cindy w/ MySpace

IMHO, this 15 minute call was from Lee as he checked Casey's MySpace where he saw the Fusian pics Casey posted on 6/21 & 6/24. Speculating that Lee told Cindy about the Fusian pics and she called. Of course Casey may have left a trail about other Fusian invites on her MS page, but, I'll use the pics as the reason for now. Speculate the chase Lee went on to find Casey that night was simply an extension of this Fusian revelation on Casey's MS page. Of course, it could've been Mallory on the phone too...but I'll consider them interchangeable for the purpose of this post.

8:17PM Cindy attempted to call Brittany S. (from an address book or Casey giving that # as ZFG? I dunno.)
8:41PM Cindy attempted to call Lauren C. (former babysitter)

8:44PM Cindy posted her "my caylee is missing" blog on her MySpace page

And now I understand why Cindy thought MS was a way to get a message back to Casey. With the revelation about Fusian partying and her inability to reach a person @ either Brittany or Lauren's # (whether from Casey or from her own addy book research) Cindy was now truly panicked about Caylee's whereabouts.

Very interesting - and as always very logical, BJB. I think that LA was not necessarily out of the loop on their feud but probably just being brought up to date on the latest. I think a lot of it started around CA's birthday if not before and simply escalated. He probably had no real idea that the both of them had completely disappeared for the last couple of weeks.

If LA was the one to check her MySpace, then it sounds like CA had no full access to it at that point or she would have been checking it daily and seen the pics. Perhaps she was hoping KC would "befriend" her and allow her access to her info? If she had LA befriend her then at least perhaps one of KC's friends might stumble onto the site and see what she wrote. It was nothing more than a chastising guilt trip, which I doubt would have had much effect on KC, but might have manipulated her friends into saying she should get in touch with her mom because she was so upset.

Also you bring up another interesting point. If CA called Brittany and thought her number was Zanny's, then either she must have been given the number very recently or she had never bothered to call "Zanny" previous to this which I highly doubt. If CA had been given this false number as Zanny's, I'm thinking it would have been in response to KC first leaving - maybe when she told them she was in "Tampa".

I always thought CA might have been pressuring KC to bring Caylee back home in the first couple of days after she left - 16th & 17th - and that's why KC decided on an "out of town" event, so she could prevent CA from just insisting on going over and picking Caylee up at Zanny's. If she was leaving town, then her mother might have been able to insist on contact info for any babysitter.

Random thoughts here -

I think if Cindy had tried JP's number originally and had gotten a vague, unidentifiable answer on a machine that we would see a lot more calls to that number until she actually got a human to answer the phone. My guess is that she did immediately find out that that was not Zanny's number.

BBM
Weren't the As doing yard work around that time? Maybe KC lost her "Tiffany" ring while digging or "cutting bamboo" and CA or GA found it out there. Could be why CA asked her where it was during that jail visit - I always thought that was an odd question. Cindy could have been trying to trap KC . . .

just a thought :waitasec:

Here's the less-is-more version,. I'll post details to the 7/3 ping thread later.

After spending the day having a few phone conversations w/ Ryan, and getting duped by Casey into a trip out to Universal Cindy returned back home. In the process she contacted Lee.

At 7:46PM Cindy received a call @ home from someone* and had a 15 minute conversation. At the conclusion of that call...from the home phone...Cindy made 2 calls.

8:07PM Called Fusian
8:08PM Called Fusian

There are 2 phone numbers for Fusian. Cindy called them both.

*It is important to note that the calls made TO the house aren't of great use in terms of the phone #. It appears the document that I am looking @ was OCR'd for these calls and the result is unreliable for the exact #'s. However, the calls FROM the house ARE reliable. So...we have a bit of a mystery to solve. I speculate the call was from Lee based on the following...

• Lee had just returned from being in Chicago for the last half of June and was out-of-the-loop re: Cindy & Casey's on-going feud.
  • Lee was a friend on Casey's Myspace account.
  • Lee had just been enlisted by Cindy's calls that afternoon
  • IIRC, Lee stated he helped Cindy w/ MySpace

IMHO, this 15 minute call was from Lee as he checked Casey's MySpace where he saw the Fusian pics Casey posted on 6/21 & 6/24. Speculating that Lee told Cindy about the Fusian pics and she called. Of course Casey may have left a trail about other Fusian invites on her MS page, but, I'll use the pics as the reason for now. Speculate the chase Lee went on to find Casey that night was simply an extension of this Fusian revelation on Casey's MS page. Of course, it could've been Mallory on the phone too...but I'll consider them interchangeable for the purpose of this post.

8:17PM Cindy attempted to call Brittany S. (from an address book or Casey giving that # as ZFG? I dunno.)
8:41PM Cindy attempted to call Lauren C. (former babysitter)

8:44PM Cindy posted her "my caylee is missing" blog on her MySpace page

And now I understand why Cindy thought MS was a way to get a message back to Casey. With the revelation about Fusian partying and her inability to reach a person @ either Brittany or Lauren's # (whether from Casey or from her own addy book research) Cindy was now truly panicked about Caylee's whereabouts.

Ok - great post, as usual!! This really highlights for me the fact that Cindy Anthony was highly concerned about Caylee's well-being (no red flags, huh??) by this point. I think she figured out that day that there was no "Zanny". Actually, look at the whole chain of events that day and reconcile it with the "My Caylee is Missing" post, and I think we see that she learned a lot that day. No job, no nanny, stories all coming up as BS. Another thing that just now hit me about her myspace message to Casey was that it was titled MY Caylee is missing... Interesting, in light of the fact that she then goes on to say that "jealousy" has taken her away. Seems to highlight the fact that there was a tug of war over Caylee between the two of them. "No motive", huh Cindy? Sounds like you spelled it out - j e a l o u s y. I suspect this was justification in Casey's warped mind.

ETA - I think it will be interesting to compare the pings to this information. July 3rd seems to be a really important date!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph
Back