Civil Suit Hearing Tues., 1/6/09 Judge Reprimands Defense Team

I caught that same thing so I wondered of perhaps F-G might be her married name. No one seemed to know.

Didn't KC say that ZFG took her stepfather's name to LE when she was spinning her tale? So she supposedly had her fathers and step-fathers name. Some kind of :crazy: story like that?

Wasn't Casey's ZFG young(25yrs) and unwed? I don't think she ever said Z was ever married. That's the reason I thought for her mistake in describing Z.
Casey did say Z came to Florida to go to University (University of Florida in Gainesville I think she said)

Sheesh, I've confused my own thoughts about the real ZFG and the imaginary one. Yes, Casey's ZFG was young and unwed and had no children. So you're right, it would be odd for her to have a hispanic last name unless her father were of hispanic descent or her parents never married.

Didn't KC say that ZFG took her stepfather's name to LE when she was spinning her tale? So she supposedly had her fathers and step-fathers name. Some kind of :crazy: story like that?

Oh my. That's right too. She had that step-father/adopted-father thing happening too. I'm bowing out of this thread before I make more of a fool of myself. :bang:

Oh my. That's right too. She had that step-father/adopted-father thing happening too. I'm bowing out of this thread before I make more of a fool of myself. :bang:

Again Chilly you've got me
:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:
Getting to be an everyday thing. I like it! :woohoo:

Does the same hold true for Puerto Ricans?
I think Casey slipped up when describing the Nanny.
In the jail house video tape Casey says Z is half Puerto Rican(her mother), half Black(her father).
How many African Americans have either Fernandez or Gonzalez or a combination of both as a last name?

I believe the same is true for Puerto Ricans, but I won't swear to it. Either way, I'm more inclined to believe the court documents which show ZG's name does contain Fernandez; as opposed to believing some folks who believe they might have, maybe, could have seen something somewhere that says otherwise. :waitasec:

(Science is just science; and court documents are just court documents.)

Aahh Chilly the only fool is the person named Casey.

http://www.myfoxwghp.com/myfox/page...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.3.1

In court today, Jose Garcia, Anthony's attorney of record, said that his client would be forced to invoke her Fifth Amendment right on just about any question so as not to incriminate herself in the state's criminal murder case against Casey. Gonzalez's attorney, Keith Mitnik argued that Anthony cannot use the Fifth Amendment as a hiding place.

But in the end, Judge Rodriguez denied Anthony's attorney's request for a stay, which would have put the civil case on hold until after the criminal case. He denied the plaintiff's request to go forward with verbal video taped depositions at this time.

But Judge Rodriguez will allow Gonzalez's attorneys to submit written questions to Casey Anthony. Anthony and her legal team will have 30 days submit written replies to those question.

[/B]

Bold me.
Hi Turbo
I agree. Morgan already had all the possible scenarios Baez would use and I thought it didn't seem to surprise him that the countersuit was filed, actually he seemed to be pleased IMO.
I also agree that the civil suit (along with the check charges) should all go ahead, no need to post pone the trial for these until the murder trial which, as many experts think, may not even take place this year,

This point has irritated me to no-end. I just did a little research and Judge Strickland gave into Baez's plea that it would be more economical (cough!) for all the other charges be done AFTER the murder trial.....Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.:furious:

[/U][/B]
This point has irritated me to no-end. I just did a little research and Judge Strickland gave into Baez's plea that it would be more economical (cough!) for all the other charges be done AFTER the murder trial.....Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.:furious:

I don't know about it being more economical, but a Civil case can go on longer than murder case. I think most Civil cases have a shelf life of at least 2 years before a conclusion must be reached, although I know nothing of a defamation case, no experience there, so don't quote me. The check charges are being pushed off so there will be no prior felonies on perp's record, which means, if the jury decides to go for manslaughter in it's various forms, or anything that does not sentence to LWOP, perp could get a few years less. And, Amy H. will have to delay any Civil claims (that she may have available to her once perp convicted on check charges) until after check charges done.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge
Back