Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
As for Droc being involved? I highly doubt it but the most plausible theory if it were to be entertained is;

- Droc didn't in fact contact Macro until November 1998 (he claimed he contacted them in March 1997 via hotline and then Dec 1997 via written statement)
- Something spooked him and he thought he'd go down with TT so made a statement in Nov 1998 and claimed ad nauseum there after that he first made claims in 1997 (to cover himself). He also made the stat decs in early 1999. Potentially covering his *advertiser censored*.

I wonder if police ever interviewed Michele or any of the other people Droc put forward?

I wonder if police ever interviewed Michele or any of the other people Droc put forward?

You'd hope they would have followed up pretty well every lead or tip they've received - they've certainly had long enough. Even if someone presented as an absolute nutter, I'd think their info would be worth a look in cases like these.

Thanks Bartholomeus for summing up Droc's 400+ posts in only three.

Droc says he worked night security 7pm-7am. In 1996, prior to gun regs would he have been likely to be carrying a weapon? Is this a legitimate job for someone who has spent a lot of time in prison (max security)? No mention of this night security job in the video of his memorial. But there was a reference to stories of him driving around with friends at night getting up to mischief.

Droc sent this to me and another user from BF once:

The largest piece of evidence? The girl told me. I overheard a conversation that he was there that night. He gave me a story about where he went that night, in itself suspicious,but then sometime later I discovered it was different than he told the police at the routine inquiry at the Licensing center. There was further evidence that something was amiss. I was in close contact with him over the period and becauseof that conversation I kept a closer eye. I noticed that a few days before each girl vanished he stoppedworking onanold bedfordvan in the shed behind the house I lived in. He often sat at the kitchen table and had a discussion. I noted he did notcome back to work for about a week later. same with all three. He also stopped driving cab within a coule of month after each girl. I noticed - because my girlfriend and i helped him - he terminated leases and vacated the premises after each girl vanished, etc, just to give some indication.
Now, I alerted the police. I phoned crimestoppers and they called me back at my home to tell me that they had prioritized my info and had 'fast tracked it to the macro team, and to expect a call from them. (enough down this track for now. Get back to it later.
Now to the factory. It is/was (haven't looked lately) vacant in wood street. Not sure of the number. Would need to go through m file. Also keep inmind that just this day I sat with John Flint for over three hours going over this, so I am burning out very quickly.Just keep that in mind,and keep in mind that I maynotbe ableto answer all your uestions, but if you can keep your head around it, and not get to confused, I think ou will be surprised, not where I take this, but where it takes itself.
Now perhaps best if I communicate with just one of you, and then hat person can rela it to the rest where it can be discussed and the person than then bring back to questions or requests. The same with denouements. your input. Noel.

The just keep dragging me back into this.I put it to rest many years ago, and they (police) dragged me back into it recently and sought to get me to drop my allegations. John Flint is genuine I think, and we went over it in detail. It is difficult to approach this,but it is on the move,be that pushed along b an article, or if it goes to the coroner. I don't think John Flint has given up et, and he has been in touch with the families and all they ask is that he inform them in advance next time so the can be prepared. That is a good sign. It gives him freedom to move. How much he has told them about my story I don' know.

Also - do you think that anyone else that provided information to WAPOL on the CSK got a stat dec done up besides Droc and Karen??

From Post article Mar 20 2015 : A team of 12 detectives, separate from the original Macro task forces, has been commit-ted to the inquiry over the past three years.

It is interesting that by February 2011 Droc is already aware that TT has been interviewed again (is under investigation) and sends him a letter (telling him that he knows he is under investigation, even though he shouldn't). Did he actually send him a letter? This seems to be the only one not documented correctly. (ie. proof that it was sent)

Even if the operation started on Jan 2011 - that is not a lot of time to get around to interviewing those particular people. Must have been close to the front of the file.

2011 is also the year Noel set up his blog claiming the CSK was Taxi Tony. I wonder what suddenly sparked him back into action after an 11 year hiatus?? The timing is rather odd you have to admit. But not the only odd thing.

Droc's final letter I have posted below states Michelle is the one more involved. He can't seem to make up his mind.

The final sentence of the letter: "That explains the level of fear you displayed when you received that diagram"

How does Droc know TT was fearful upon receipt of a diagram? What was the diagram of? And how the hell does Droc know where TT lives now? I assume it would be a very long time since they've seen each other, especially face to face in order to judge a supposed level of fear.

A letter I sent to TT many year ago.

Delivered to Mr. Gajewski's appr. febuary 26 2011.

Mr. Gajewski, well how are you? Enjoying life? Are you wondering what is going on? I am too, though I dare say not much is happening. You’re a very privileged person you know that? Presumably you are currently under investigation by the police though I shouldn't reveal that. I could be accused of interfering in an investigation.

Have you spoken to Michele? Back at her old job again with the same Boss in some dingy little factory in O'Connor I believe.

And Binks! I did hear that several years ago he crept back into the country and borrowed Peters four wheel drive. Perhaps visited Abbey 19 kl. from Brookton on his country retreat . . . and where did they get the money from for all these overseas trips and the purchase of property during and so soon after the murders? They were all on the dole were they not . . . excluding Binks who for some unknown reason took himself of the dole just before the murder of Ciara Glennon, and then sold up and returned to England. Were you making and selling snuff movies in the secret room? Is that it?

Photos! Darkrooms and factory units! Secret Gatherings. Obsessions with blonde's! And whatever happened to Genevieve? I assume she was not a part of it or you would not have evicted her. Or did something more sinister happen to her. Is she still alive? I mean to say, prostitutes were vanishing around that time were they not? And was not Michele working the streets of Northbridge at the same time . . . ?

I've been giving that a lot of thought. If I had access to systems I do believe I might be able to pin down some missing girls with Michele's movements. Take for example Lisa Brown, street prostitute. Missing November 1998, just before or after Michele left for Tasmania and around the same time Michele was (a) working the streets herself, and was seen with a small white car, a box of sex toys, and a wad of cash, and none of which belonged to her?

For example, she hightails it to Tasmania after the murder of Ciara Glennon and returns to WA around Xmas 1999 with her drug addicted boyfriend (who later was imprisoned for shooting someone, as was Michele). I have discovered that prior to their arrival in Perth they were staying in Kalgoorlie. Just before or after they arrived back in Fremantle Lisa Govan vanished.

It’s these co-incidences that get to me. They shouldn't be there, but they are. It’s like your different stories about your movements re Ciara Glennon, they shouldn't have happened but they did. Like the green station wagon seen in the same street as Gerard Ross that fits perfectly with the description of the car Binx put through the crusher before he left for the UK, as does the description of the two males fit with yourself and Binx. And the bodies, found in areas you Binks and Balemans frequent, such as the Nangara pine plantation, and Jane Rimmer in the street that Michele was familiar with and once lived in . . . . and when you link all this up with 'threesomes' prostitution, prowling with Michele in your taxi, factory units with secret rooms . . .

Tell me, do you have any idea how long the WA police have been ignoring you . . . or is it Michele they have been ignoring? And why? There is something missing that I can’t pin down . . . ? I just had a thought. It was my belief that it was your idea to abduct and murder girls, but I'm have different thoughts on that now. I have a text message on my phone where Michele admits to being involved in far worse things than the Claremont murders – mind boggling I know, but true. Actually enough to fill my diary is what she said.

The secret room at the factory existed before her reconnecting with you after the isolated threesome. Also before reconnecting with you she was involved in photographic *advertiser censored* with a group of people connected to her brothers business, her own son featured in some of those photos. Is it during that period that the 'far worse things' occurred?

I don't know where I'm going with this, but there is something in all of this somewhere, a clue, and a key? And somehow it is all linked to the information I provided to crime stoppers vanishing. As soon as it was passed on (fast tracked as I was informed) to the Task Force, it was whipped out of the system. The police didn't want to know. I'm now beginning to believe that the removal of the information was more linked to Michele than you. I'm now beginning to believe that it was Michel's idea to use your taxi to abduct the Claremont girls after she failed to recruit me. She recruited you instead, and then used you in several attempts to get me on board.

I personally believe your first murder was Sarah Spiers, but it wasn't Michel's. I will rethink my doubts that Michele was also involved in the murder of Sarah Spiers and who she left for NSW after the abduction of Sarah . . . and who stored a collection of old 45 records in the factory unit, along with that 'hang um upside down thingo' that I believed was used when the girls throats were cut. Don't know

I approached the ACC and they failed to deal with it . . . actually tried to intimidate me and scare me off, can you believe that!? The first rule of any war is to know your enemy, and three previous successful complaints against the WA police with one involving compensation should have warned them that those tactics don't work. That’s the problem with arrogance, not only are they oblivious to the trail of suffering and misery it leaves in its wake

The question I asked in my previous letter I think has now been answered. “Where exactly is the body of Sarah Spiers

Rod Gillespie (the developer) is a decent chap don't you think? You spoke to him, yes? I was intrigued by his little story about the strange man professing to be the son of the owner who gained access to the cellar over the period of the long weekend. Any guesses as to who that was? According to him it wasn't you. The description doesn't fit with Binks. Nor Abbey. Bit preposterous don't you think for me to bring other players into the game, but then I recalled another one of your (that arrogance again) flippant comments after the murder of Ciara as we sat around the table at Marmion street discussing these murders, you, me, Karen, and sweet heather, and let me quote you! “I think people will be really surprised when they find out who did it (pause) really surprised (pause) that is if they ever catch him (pause) or them.”

So how is Collin these days? The description fits him. It also fits with Michele's husband who she collected blonde's for and who worked at the factory with the secret room before she did . . . I wonder was he working there when she met and married him? Curious? Was the secret room established during the period her husband worked there, or was it established after he left and she took over his job? And will I ever know the answers to these questions? And do I need to know the answers if I locate the body of Sarah Spiers? It’s all down to that yes?

You will have to forgive me; I'm a little tired at the moment. Seven hundred kilometers under my belt today. Bone tired, so I will cut strait to the chase. Its one thing to say the body was buried under the cellar, but where is the cellar? Under which unit? And how does one get access? It would need to be a powerful case to get the owner’s permission to demolish the units, and that would require a cash outlay of over $1.5ml for rebuilding, relocating people etc. Not that I couldn't organize that with the contacts I have here in Perth, and as you know, but the whole concept is awesome. I don't need a bulls-eye location, but I needed to be at least on the dartboard. Google earth only covered the previous ten years. The council were no help. The neighbors couldn't put me in the picture.

According to Mr. Gillespie someone came to the site and spun the yarn – indicating the cellar was still intact while the work was in progress. The next contact with the person was when they phoned him and received permission to enter the site over the long weekend – meaning the cellar was still intact. When Mr. Gillespie returned to work on the Tuesday the floor of the cellar had been disturbed – still intact. Now all that doesn't mean a lot on its own until you put it together with his comments some five years after the disappearance of Sarah when I contacted him. (Quote) “I'm not sure,” he said, “if they pushed the limestone walls into the cavity or just filled it in,” (unquote). You do see the significance of that don't you? The cellar was intact while the development occurred! They as he referred to them, are obviously the people that did the finishing touches to the development. They being the people who did the driveway to the development and the courtyard.

I'm on the money yes? The body is under the section that is the courtyard, yes? That explains the level of fear you displayed when you received that diagram

Noel.

And youse bite on this ? Seriously?

Is this directed to me?

Maybe I'll bite on your theory too.. if you ever get round to detailing it. You seem to know a lot for someone who had never heard of the case previously. Sure the families would love a call from you as well hey.

If your story has more facts than Droc's as you claim then prove it.

Moking indeed...

"This case , was brought up to me I had never heard of it previously , the whole concept of it is quite intriguing , the crime is so brazen , it's almost a moking of policing "

"Does coming forward , giving information , put people in danger ? "

"I did the police route hence my ?s at the start , after all they out me and my family threw I'm sceptical on there intentions , and activities"

"I'm leaving it for now , but all I can say is I need one of the families contact details of anyone can assist "

"I did go media they don't want to touch"e "

"Lol more facts then droc but more to it "

Ring and ask the head of the Perth now paper and ask for a copy of what I provided him , the one that won the award , the one that won't even respond , can't help that the whole things up the piss can I ,mr billy whizz

Nice summation - thank you.

Might just add the alleged GR connection and the other two murders he alluded to in that letter in his final post.

And his sex related criminal conviction incarcerated at a max security prison (Freo).

And the Australian Cattle dog named She who was 19 when she passed just before Droc - which may be relevant given the GR comments. Work the age and the dates.

And the lime green cortina station wagon.
Which is his final post? The last one I can see is Post 2629 on page 106

Not sure why there would be a connection to Gerald Ross (GR)?

Droc says this:

Droc said:
look for an old cortina station wagon and two males aged around 35. Also take a look at a CIA episode on the same sugject, and compare the information as presented by the woman, with the official description that is out. There maybe a contradiction, not sure.
He's obviously talking about TT's mate who drove an old Cortina Station wagon, as well as a truck.

Is there any information that a cortina was spotted near GR's last sighting? (I hardly know anything about the GR case)

Droc's criminal conviction: Unlawful Carnal Knowledge. Unsure what that means precisely? Sex with a girl under 16? Rape of a girl under 16? Molestation of girl under 16? He said he received a 2 year sentence and also has conviction for australian currency forgery.

Can you fill in the blanks. I don't think I was posting at the time this all came up on BF.

Which is his final post? The last one I can see is Post 2629 on page 106

His final post is 2629. But I think Ex is referring to his final letter, which is quoted inside that final post if you expand. I have also posted the letter above.

Gerard Ross case -

"Becky Burgess (FB) - i swear it has something to do with the guy in the brown station wagon that tried to abduct my brother and I of Hercules st in Rockingham was only a few weeks before Gerard got taken. Police came to talk to us when we got approached and after poor Gerard went missing. I'll never forgot that sickos face!!!! October 14, 2014 at 9:18am"

from news.com.au
"
John of UK
Posted at 1:32 AM October 02, 2013

Gerald Ross is yet another victim of the Claremont Serial Killers without any shadow of doubt that Special Crime Squad are fully aware of to which i firmly believe they accept.Their is so much sensitive info they hold close to their chests that links these Cold Case crimes with others from yesterday and some present, if we are to consider killers ages 2 day now,it's believed only one of these killers acted in the abduction and murder of G Ross."

(From article)
There were also other clues.

An old TV news report mentions an altercation between two people in the street Gerard disappeared from, on the morning he vanished. They were driving a faded brown or maroon station wagon.

Droc had also made comments on another news article site regarding GR but I can't seem to find them anymore

An excerpt from Droc's letter to TT:

Droc said:
I've been giving that a lot of thought. If I had access to systems I do believe I might be able to pin down some missing girls with Michele's movements. Take for example Lisa Brown, street prostitute. Missing November 1998, just before or after Michele left for Tasmania and around the same time Michele was (a) working the streets herself, and was seen with a small white car, a box of sex toys, and a wad of cash, and none of which belonged to her?

For example, she hightails it to Tasmania after the murder of Ciara Glennon and returns to WA around Xmas 1999 with her drug addicted boyfriend (who later was imprisoned for shooting someone, as was Michele). I have discovered that prior to their arrival in Perth they were staying in Kalgoorlie. Just before or after they arrived back in Fremantle Lisa Govan vanished.

It’s these co-incidences that get to me. They shouldn't be there, but they are. It’s like your different stories about your movements re Ciara Glennon, they shouldn't have happened but they did. Like the green station wagon seen in the same street as Gerard Ross that fits perfectly with the description of the car Binx put through the crusher before he left for the UK, as does the description of the two males fit with yourself and Binx. And the bodies, found in areas you Binks and Balemans frequent, such as the Nangara pine plantation, and Jane Rimmer in the street that Michele was familiar with and once lived in
He's speculating that TT and his group could have been responsible for Lisa Govan, Lisa Brown and Gerard Ross. Pretty out there if you ask me.

Lisa Govan as far as I know was last seen at a bikie clubhouse in Kalgoorlie.
Lisa Brown was a Northbridge streetwalker. This certainly could be the work of the CSK.
And Gerard Ross? There's a massive difference between adult women and pre-teen boys. Droc is drawing a very long bow here. No wonder I let this all go through to the keeper when it was talked about.

I will just go have a look and see if I can find anything reported on a green station wagon in the GR case.

His final post is 2629. But I think Ex is referring to his final letter, which is quoted inside that final post if you expand. I have also posted the letter above.

Gerard Ross case -

"Becky Burgess (FB) - i swear it has something to do with the guy in the brown station wagon that tried to abduct my brother and I of Hercules st in Rockingham was only a few weeks before Gerard got taken. Police came to talk to us when we got approached and after poor Gerard went missing. I'll never forgot that sickos face!!!! October 14, 2014 at 9:18am"

from news.com.au
"
John of UK
Posted at 1:32 AM October 02, 2013

Gerald Ross is yet another victim of the Claremont Serial Killers without any shadow of doubt that Special Crime Squad are fully aware of to which i firmly believe they accept.Their is so much sensitive info they hold close to their chests that links these Cold Case crimes with others from yesterday and some present, if we are to consider killers ages 2 day now,it's believed only one of these killers acted in the abduction and murder of G Ross."

(From article)
There were also other clues.

An old TV news report mentions an altercation between two people in the street Gerard disappeared from, on the morning he vanished. They were driving a faded brown or maroon station wagon.

Droc had also made comments on another news article site regarding GR but I can't seem to find them anymore
Didn't TT's mate have a green (possibly lime green) Ford Cortina Station Wagon? I can't see a match. (can anyone clarify this?)

Becky Burgess says she'll never forget this guy's face. Was there ever a ID sketch published?

John of UK - he was the guy he reckons the CSK is a group of people who were responsible for pretty every unsolved missing/murdered case in WA and their MO was to dump bodies not far from motorways. A true nutter of the highest quality.

Droc draws links to Lisa Brown, Lisa Govan and Gerard Ross

Govan: http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wes...ars-reveal-agony/story-fnhocxo3-1227080085366

Brown: http://www.missingpersons.gov.au/missing-persons/profiles/profiles/b/r/brown lisa jane - wa

Ross: http://www.news.com.au/national/no-...r-of-gerard-ross/story-fncynjr2-1226730066395

Droc alleges Michele was in Kalgoorlie with her new BF around the time of the Govan disappearance. Droc seems to make a lot of leaps of faith in linking things. Even if she was there, she had to convince her new BF to murder someone. She was also last seen at 7:30 am which doesn't match the MO.

Lisa Brown - who knows. It's possible the CSK changed his patch and target demographic to reduce risk of detection.

Gerard Ross - MO is different. Ross was taken in daylight. Apparently GR nor CG were sexually interfered with. But even so, these crimes are likely to be sexually motivated and I find it so hard to see a person who is sexually interested in pre-pubescent boys is also interested in 20-something well-heeled women from Claremont. I just can't see how GR is related to the CSK.

Droc draws links to Lisa Brown, Lisa Govan and Gerard Ross

Govan: http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wes...ars-reveal-agony/story-fnhocxo3-1227080085366

Brown: http://www.missingpersons.gov.au/missing-persons/profiles/profiles/b/r/brown lisa jane - wa

Ross: http://www.news.com.au/national/no-...r-of-gerard-ross/story-fncynjr2-1226730066395

Droc alleges Michele was in Kalgoorlie with her new BF around the time of the Govan disappearance. Droc seems to make a lot of leaps of faith in linking things. Even if she was there, she had to convince her new BF to murder someone. She was also last seen at 7:30 am which doesn't match the MO.

Lisa Brown - who knows. It's possible the CSK changed his patch and target demographic to reduce risk of detection.

Gerard Ross - MO is different. Ross was taken in daylight. Apparently GR nor CG were sexually interfered with. But even so, these crimes are likely to be sexually motivated and I find it so hard to see a person who is sexually interested in pre-pubescent boys is also interested in 20-something well-heeled women from Claremont. I just can't see how GR is related to the CSK.

Note the comments about the dog hair in the GR case.

He mentions his dog in his "alibi" post on BF:

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/claremont-serial-killings.985161/page-75#post-37327008

Drocs dog would have been about 1-2 at the time of GR given it died aged 19 this year.

Another find:

http://www.booksie.com/droc

Interesting Droc claims he is looking for a dumping ground and the dog is child friendly.

Interesting to know exactly what Drocs conviction and crim record indicates regarding victim gender and age.

Remember he was incarcerated until age 31 per the wake video - 5 years for counterfeiting and 2 for unlawful carnal knowledge - sums don't add up. What was he incarcerated for during the other periods for?

And had access to 27 cars since his release according to Christabel. That he drove around late at night on "nocturnal activities" with John B again according to the video.

Here are links to his claims about the cortina and GR:

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/search/68033250/?q=cortina&t=post&o=date&c[node]=370&c[user][0]=159470

His 10 March posts in particular are quite telling.

About Michelle - paraphrased from Droc's posts on BF

- Travelled in TT's taxi regularly
- Northbridge street worker
- Heroin addict
- Charged in WA for trafficking heroin (flying it in I assume) for a convicted murderer
- After CSK murders she moved to NSW and was arrested with a male over a shooting incident and got 5 years in prison. Post 1469.
- At one stage attended Palmerston Farm drug rehab which was in same road as JR dump site
- She was approximately 35 at the time of the murders
- I get the impression she was TT's girlfriend.

Droc's Address

Hard to pin down but it seems during the murders Droc lived at 435 Marmion St Myaree with his girlfriend Karen. It's unclear if he lived at one point at 31 Russell St Fremantle, or if this was Professor Newman's address?

There's also reference to addresses in Henderson and Hamilton Hill.

The Fire

The fire happened at some time shortly before 11 December 2014 when this article was published:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-12-...te-second-fire-in-myaree-in-four-days/5960520

This is one of Droc's former places of residence and where I think he was living during the Claremont Killings.

Droc was interviewed by Macro on the 18th December 2014 and asked to provide DNA.

21 Sparks Road Henderson was the address he used in one of the statutory declarations.

A few queries on Droc's statements:

1. Droc claims that he called up Rod Gillespie, the builder who did the unit dev behind TT's house in Hampden Rd South Freo and made some story up about needing to access the cellar. The builder's response was "someone else rang up with a similar story and has already accessed the cellar and told Droc the date that the unkown person accessed the cellar was the Australlia Day weekend in 1996 when SS went missing".

Problem;

Droc didn't suspect TT of being the CSK until after CG went missing 13 months later. So he had to make that phone call to Gillespie after this time which means there was at least a 13 month gap between Droc's alleged phone call and the unnamed person who approached Gillespie with the "I'm the owner's son story". In fact, reading Droc's post from BF below, he didn't make the call until years later;

Droc Post 1611 BF said:
Years later after returning from the East I decided to drive past the factory and discovered it had closed, and was empty. I was about to drive away when I noticed a young guy going into the factory next door.

After the incident with the factory, my thoughts drifted back to where TT lived when Sarah vanished.

I decided on a plan. That was to phone him informing him I was the former owner and spin him BS to find out what happened to the cellar, and its location relative to the units. When he answered the phone I informed him of being the former owner, and was overseas when the property sold, and had overlooked that I had left valuables hidden in the cellar, and that was as far as I got before he interrupted saying, “It’s alright, your son has got it!”

a. Is it likely Gillespie would have remembered this years later (after Droc returned from Eastern States)?
b. Would the builder have remembered that it was the Australia Day long weekend?

2. Droc thinks that because TT told an undercover reporter and a PI that he had never been interviewed by Macro then it must be true and Marco are lying when they say they have interviewed TT twice. Droc uses this as one of his main arguments for police dishonesty and corruption.

I'm not saying it isn't the case but there's just no real evidence to make the jump that Droc did. He put two and two together and came up with 5.

Makes me wonder how many other times he did this. I'd suggest a lot.

3. In Droc's leter to TT he links TT and his mate to Gerard Ross and Michele and her new boyfriend to Lisa Govan in Kalgoorlie. He says they're all conicidences but no matter what time Michele returned to Perth he would have linked her to the most recent murder.

Another example of Droc making dubious leaps of logic.

4. BF post 1413. Droc claims Michele told him she was involved in the murders but at another point he got quite frustrated why someone suggested he said Michele tried to groom him to be involved. He clarified "she tried to groom me but she never told me what for". Contradictory and wishy-washy.

5. Droc says he has flight records of Michelle flying into Perth from Brisbane two weeks before JR murder. Post 1683. How would he have this? The flight took place 8 months before Droc started thinking TT was the CSK. Sounds to me like Droc is speculating.

6. Droc writes this (in a PM from memory)

Droc said:
The routine was this! The girl and he cruised in a cab until they spotted a girl. The girl would offer to share the cab making her feel secure, and then when in the cab, a stun gun was used. They were then driven to the factory where one or more were waiting, the killing and the filming was over before nights end, and the bodies were dumped just before daybreak and transported in the taxi, and with the girl sitting in the back acting as a passenger.

He doesn't seem to be able to distinguish between fact and theory. He joins dots and makes links that aren't necessarily there.

He tells a fascinating story but I think he's made some very dubious leaps of logic and the whole story about the cellar and the builder sounds like he's stretched the truth to suit his theory.

It could be possible that TT and his sicko mates are into some sort of really sordid BDSM scene and this is what Michele was grooming him to get involved in and this is why he thought TT was such a sick ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname