Clarification about TES coming back to Orlando with LP Do They Know Where Caylee is?

Ya know, I am finding LP to be more credible with each & every day. Because he HAS stated before this about leaving that car at Amscot the 26th and going back in the morning to get it and then calling Tony. ANd many of us here were very confused about that factor....it was like how could she have dropped the car off the night of the 26th and then again on the 27th? Was it possible for Casey to Jog there very early in the morning or did she grab public transit, cab maybe??? I do remember something about a cab driver on the witness list>?
Looks like this weekend is going to get heated up IMO.

Thanks! I was just searching for this very information. I'm planning a trip to Orlando in the next couple of weeks and hoped to be able to volunteer, at least for a day. I'm trying to find out how to volunteer.

You can just show up at the Command Center on the morning of the search. Show your driver's license, fill out the application and you're good to go. You'll be assigned to a team and a team leader. They will brief you and off you go to the assigned search area.

I think LP is guessing like we are, he doesnt know for sure. Just hoping and praying between him and Tim they solve this mystery.

Ya know, I am finding LP to be more credible with each & every day. Because he HAS stated before this about leaving that car at Amscot the 26th and going back in the morning to get it and then calling Tony. ANd many of us here were very confused about that factor....it was like how could she have dropped the car off the night of the 26th and then again on the 27th? Was it possible for Casey to Jog there very early in the morning or did she grab public transit, cab maybe??? I do remember something about a cab driver on the witness list>?
Looks like this weekend is going to get heated up IMO.

There was a statement but I cannot remember who made it. HE said he thought he say KC jogging down the street so he text messaged her. Not sure of the date tho.

if Tim or Leonard find caylee do they get the reward money ??? i think they should ...but i just wondered if anyone knows for sure???????

What happened with the mysterious rope that was found over the weekend?

Did anyone ever dive to find what had been attached to it?

Is the area secured?

There was a statement but I cannot remember who made it. HE said he thought he say KC jogging down the street so he text messaged her. Not sure of the date tho.

Chris S. said he saw Casey jogging on the morning of July 15-- on page 12 of his interview.

Yes i no but he said that him and rob went over the phone records again and found that she called jcpenny and was at a unidentified area for 15 mins LP wouldnt say where it was though

I wasn't able to catch all of NG tonite, but is LP referring to the 26 or 27th? I bet we could look at the phone pings and figure out when and about where those 15 mins. might be...Anyhow, I am praying that TES will be able to resume searches ASAP, I believe he will find her this time.

I wasn't able to catch all of NG tonite, but is LP referring to the 26 or 27th? I bet we could look at the phone pings and figure out when and about where those 15 mins. might be...Anyhow, I am praying that TES will be able to resume searches ASAP, I believe he will find her this time.
I think LP's talking about two pings during the 15 minute period on the 27th -- you can rewatch the specific part here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsQMgV_5Zq8 @ 7:50 mark.

leonard is VERY CONVINCED tim is going to find caylee.

LP was also VERY CONVINCED that he could get Casey to tell him where Caylee was. He has also seemed convinced that Caylee is in a landfill. Sorry, he is way too all over the place with his stories, I think he is just looking to keep his profile way up there in the media. I'm not saying he isn't a nice guy, but I have the feeling he is embroidering all his stories, theories, etc. and doesn't know what is REALLY going on.

Hasn't seemed like much to me compared to July/August... haven't been having the daily afternoon thundershowers as much.

I haven't had to mow my lawn in 2 weeks! Have to do it every week in the summer.

You are right about that! It seems the east coast has recieved more than inland, but the east side has recieved more than I have over here on the west side. Sounds like a song Muzikman! lol

I'm so glad Tim is coming back!! He'll find her.. I can feel it.

I'm looking through the documents that we have, but I don't see a specific 15 minute time frame. I found the call she made to JCP from the area of the A's house (11:09am). Now the next ping is 20 minutes later, still somewhere near the A's home. After that there is a steady flow of pings going back up toward the Amscot, without any notable time lapses.

Now cell phones do ping even when they are turned off and the documents we have are only lists of active calls. Perhaps LP & TES have access to the pings that occurred while the phone was inactive? If they do, then the 20 minutes from 11:09am to 11:29am could be the 15-minute window they are looking at.

I'm looking through the documents that we have, but I don't see a specific 15 minute time frame. I found the call she made to JCP from the area of the A's house (11:09am). Now the next ping is 20 minutes later, still somewhere near the A's home. After that there is a steady flow of pings going back up toward the Amscot, without any notable time lapses.

Now cell phones do ping even when they are turned off and the documents we have are only lists of active calls. Perhaps LP & TES have access to the pings that occurred while the phone was inactive? If they do, then the 20 minutes from 11:09am to 11:29am could be the 15-minute window they are looking at.

Could be like the other docs, LE hasn't released those because they are planning to use them against her in trial? Just a guess. May not make much sense, it's still early for me. :smile:
I have such a good feeling that they will find her this time.

LP was also VERY CONVINCED that he could get Casey to tell him where Caylee was. He has also seemed convinced that Caylee is in a landfill. Sorry, he is way too all over the place with his stories, I think he is just looking to keep his profile way up there in the media. I'm not saying he isn't a nice guy, but I have the feeling he is embroidering all his stories, theories, etc. and doesn't know what is REALLY going on.

You might be surprised at what he knows! I don't think he cares at all about getting publicity... he wants to see justice done. As for embroidering the theories... he hasn't been any more "out there" than some of the stuff I've seen posted on these sites every day.
I cannot understand why some seem to object to him being on NG every night. If he can help in any way to convict Casey and bring Caylee home... isn't that what we all want? He certainly isn't HURTING anything! He seems to be highly respected by all the LE officials and that's good enough for me.

You might be surprised at what he knows! I don't think he cares at all about getting publicity... he wants to see justice done. As for embroidering the theories... he hasn't been any more "out there" than some of the stuff I've seen posted on these sites every day.
I cannot understand why some seem to object to him being on NG every night. If he can help in any way to convict Casey and bring Caylee home... isn't that what we all want? He certainly isn't HURTING anything! He seems to be highly respected by all the LE officials and that's good enough for me.

I know LP has not been any more out there with his theories than we have on this site, it's just that as a professional, as opposed to those of us who are amateur sleuths, I just expect him to be, oh, a little more professional. It is his way of dropping 'bombshells' every night that gets to me. Just tell us everything you know and be done with it. Now, if he is only hearing about or finding out about this stuff as it comes out through LE and other sources, I guess I can live with that. But I swear he is getting most of his info and theores from right here on WS ;) He just makes my hinky meter go off, as some posters like to put it.

This is what is so great about this site. You and I disagree about LP - but we are not getting into a name calling, snippy faced hissy fit about it! We are discussing, debating and remaining civil - wish the real world could be more like 99% of the people here.

Great news! ARE YOU SCARED YET CASEY??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back