Clarification about TES coming back to Orlando with LP Do They Know Where Caylee is?

Yey!! TES is an advocate for Squirrels Everywhere!!! Go TES!! Lets Go find that scraped off Squirrel and punish the perp!!

does anyone know the exact date of TES and LP arrival? I can't seem to find this information,TIA or point me in the right direction

LP was also VERY CONVINCED that he could get Casey to tell him where Caylee was. He has also seemed convinced that Caylee is in a landfill. Sorry, he is way too all over the place with his stories, I think he is just looking to keep his profile way up there in the media. I'm not saying he isn't a nice guy, but I have the feeling he is embroidering all his stories, theories, etc. and doesn't know what is REALLY going on.

ITA. IMO, there is NO WAY that baby's dead body was hauled around in the trunk of that car in Florida heat/humidy conditions for 10 days. I don't think Caylee's body was in the trunk more than 2 days, tops, and that depends on whether she was put there directly after death vs. picked up a day or two after death. I believe Caylee's body was disposed of by the 20th of June, no later.
Lanie

You might be surprised at what he knows! I don't think he cares at all about getting publicity... he wants to see justice done. As for embroidering the theories... he hasn't been any more "out there" than some of the stuff I've seen posted on these sites every day.
I cannot understand why some seem to object to him being on NG every night. If he can help in any way to convict Casey and bring Caylee home... isn't that what we all want? He certainly isn't HURTING anything! He seems to be highly respected by all the LE officials and that's good enough for me.

Actually, I have been surprised several times by what he DOESN'T seem to know. He originally came into this basically proclaiming Casey to be an innocent damsel in distress, despite all evidence to the contrary.
I personally don't care if he is on NG every night, more power to him, and he is just as entitled to throw theories out there as everyone else. I hope he can help find Caylee, I'm just not going to hold my breath.
Lanie

Well on Nancy Grace site it says it could possibly be because of a new lead?
Tim said he is in constant contact with LE and working with them, LP said that Tim and Rob D are privey to info from LE about Casey's whereabouts via pings so I think they have very specific areas that they are not going to dislose anywhere, to anyone. Don't want to give any heads up so the areas stay untouched, preserve the integrety of any potential crime scene.

I believe that the States' Attorney doesn't have to disclose anything to Baez that they intend to use in rebuttal. They have to disclose anything they intend to use for the case-in-chief and anything exculpatory, but not what they are holding back for rebuttal because only the defense can open the door for that. So, LE might have a great deal more than what has been disclosed.

BTW, LP is not a professional law enforcement investigator. He's a bounty hunter. He is not law enforcement or a prosecutor.

I posted this a couple of days ago in the "pings" thread and it now seems like LP is thinking the same way I am....that Casey disposed of Caylee in the timeline below. I know it is kind of jumbled and I couldn't get the map to show up any larger, but here it is again.............

THE DAY KC'S CAR RAN OUT OF GAS

I have been looking at a couple of days pings at a time to find periods of time in one area that would be long enough to dispose of something. The map below 6/27 pings, as I feel Caylee's body was disposed of before KC ran out of gas and the car ended up at Amscott (since there is no evidence of decomp odor in anyone else's car.

There is a 50 min period of time KC was in around the area of the Anthony's house on Hopespring Dr..........an area that KC would be well familiar with........also, she told her brother "Caylee is close".

The 50 minutes in question (plus a few minutes after arriving at Amscott) correspond with times of text msgs to Amy:
11:34 "There was definitely part of a dead animal plastered to the front of my car", and
11:58 [/U]"two weeks in a row on Fri. my stupid car runs out of gas".

There was also a call to TL at 11:47 probably asking him to come pick her up.

When TL picked KC at Amscott he said she was out of the car waiting for him (I would imagine some distance from the car and that she had some groceries possibly from her mom's house. If during this 50 min period of time KC was at her mother's house (how she would know GA wasn't home is beyond me???) I don't imagine she was there long.....10 min or so to pick up food and clothes??? That still leaves a good period of time KC could have dumped a body somewhere "close".

Now somewhere in the interview transcripts or on t.v. I remember someone saying that TL was at school when KC called, or had to be at school soon after. The next two pings at 12:25 and 12:38 are back in the area of Full Sail University and/or Tony's house.

I hope this map makes some kind of sense for this period of time.

00caseytravels6-27-2.jpg

I believe that the States' Attorney doesn't have to disclose anything to Baez that they intend to use in rebuttal. They have to disclose anything they intend to use for the case-in-chief and anything exculpatory, but not what they are holding back for rebuttal because only the defense can open the door for that. So, LE might have a great deal more than what has been disclosed.

BTW, LP is not a professional law enforcement investigator. He's a bounty hunter. He is not law enforcement or a prosecutor.

Themis is exactly right (as usual) but LP does have his JD, which alot do not know.

I am so glad that TES is also looking into Jennifer's case. I would love to see her found and brought home to her loving family. I have wanted them to call TES in for a full scale search for a long time. Bravo, Tim! (You guys did see the post I made where they solved a MP case in OK while looking into another case, didn't you? They are remarkable!)

I posted this a couple of days ago in the "pings" thread and it now seems like LP is thinking the same way I am....that Casey disposed of Caylee in the timeline below. I know it is kind of jumbled and I couldn't get the map to show up any larger, but here it is again.............

Curious about the 11:09 to 11:28 period in area E near the Anthony home.

Themis is exactly right (as usual) but LP does have his JD, which alot do not know.

Didn't know that. A JD. Interesting. Not licensed in CA, but then a lot of people do have professional degrees and for a variety of good reasons do not engage in the practice of law.

Curious about the 11:09 to 11:28 period in area E near the Anthony home.

After 10:40ish she is in that area clear down to the area of the auto wreckers.......anywhere in that radius.......

I wonder about pings B and C (missing) and why there are two Gs.

I don't think LP is just trying to keep his name in the media. I believe that he goes over all the info he can get his hands on with Rob and others on his team and uses his experience over the years to come up with good info to help find what is going on in cases. Sometimes his ideas are good ones and sometimes not. His only problem is taking his ideas and stating them as fact when it is really only his educated opinion. When one idea doesn't pan out he goes back to the drawing board to find another idea on what is going on.

As for the 15 minutes in the area of pings near JC Penny's, LP thinks thats when KC dumped Caylee because she called Amy at that time and told her the smell was gone (ie, Caylee was now tossed out somewhere so the smell is gone). I think that is probably a good clue and he may just be right. But it is a clue and not a known or 'for sure' thing. Just his idea of what happened. He needs to state it as his best idea, not a for sure thing. That would keep him out of trouble. I think he sincerely wants to solve this case and is not in it for fame. I really like him and like hearing his ideas. I think they have all been good ones. I hope they do find Caylee where he is thinking she is now. Sounds very feasible to me. I think his idea is a very feasible one and that is when she got rid of Caylee, ie, when she called Amy and told her she got rid of the smell.

LP was also VERY CONVINCED that he could get Casey to tell him where Caylee was. He has also seemed convinced that Caylee is in a landfill. Sorry, he is way too all over the place with his stories, I think he is just looking to keep his profile way up there in the media. I'm not saying he isn't a nice guy, but I have the feeling he is embroidering all his stories, theories, etc. and doesn't know what is REALLY going on.

I wonder about pings B and C (missing) and why there are two Gs.

Two G's because KC went through this same area twice.....once on the way down towards the A's residence area and once on the way back, just before she ran out of gas.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back