Clint Dunn traveling to "I'm Not Buying It rally" on 2/27

If I remember correctly when Mark Klass and BD were doing their interview, he was very big on the fact that Hwy 20 ran right in front of her home. I believe he is the one that was alluding to the possibility that HD could have been grabbed/snatched from there and taken away. The only purpose I could see for that would be so that she could be sold into trafficking. Where would you get the idea CD or BD thought SA had done that? jmo

MK brought up the whole snatch and grab scenario as a segway into talking about his proposal for an alert system for truckers. I, for one, do not think for one minute that MK believes this is a random stranger abduction with HD being sold into human sex traffiking.

I wish we had a response from LE on their thoughts of Hailey's parents choosing a sex trafficking rally/event as the first place they are going as a "united" front.

I mean that anyone who has tried to help BD with their organizations, like KK and LRC and DT, need to just step back. The way BD acts and the emotions she evokes are going to hurt anyone involved with her. As child advocates, they really do not need to align themselves with a woman who is defending LE's number one suspect with every breath she takes. It reflects badly on them. IMO.

We have (unfortunately) MANY cases where the parents were involved in the death/disappearance of their child. But, BD has not been named as a suspect and there are other unnamed POIs. Even if SA killed her and BD is still defending him, I don't understand why these national search organizations whom have an ultimate goal of finding Hailey should back away from this case?

We have (unfortunately) MANY cases where the parents were involved in the death/disappearance of their child. But, BD has not been named as a suspect and there are other unnamed POIs. Even if SA killed her and BD is still defending him, I don't understand why these national search organizations whom have an ultimate goal of finding Hailey should back away from this case?

I can see a few reasons.

Billie has continued to change key facts of her story, bringing them more in line with Shawn's version of events.

Billie has provided emotional and physical support for LE's main suspect in her daughter's disappearance.

Billie was somewhat negligent in the days leading up to Hailey's mysterious disappearance.

Billie is angry that a group of local VOLUNTEERS, who searched for Hailey every day for 8 weeks, is looking for a body instead of a LIVE girl.

She is angry that these same volunteers have suspicions that Shawn was involved.

IMO, the best person to answer this question would be someone like TM.

Just throwing in my :twocents: ......

These agencies run on donations from the public. It is my personal opinion that if the public perceives these agencies as helping a family that might not be as appreciate or deserving (I know that's not the best choice of words but it's all I've got right now.) as some other family then their donations may drop off.

Is it fair to the missing child.....absolutely not. But unfortunately, when a child is missing their parents are and should be their biggest advocates for having them found. I think that many people feel that BD may not truly want HD found b/c if she is found the outcome might not be so good for her boyfriend.

Because, and I'm not being a smarty pants promise, the real world ain't pretty. And if an organization takes a hit from something like this it hurts them. And if they get dirtied in the process......it hurts so many others. You saw what happened to TM....same thing here. It has not happened yet, but if it keeps going, it's taking a chance. I don't like the way it works, but .........

I hope they don't give up searching because according to LE they won't be making any arrests until a body is found. There may never be resolution in this case. jmo

Well shoot, I wanted to go and shake Clint's hand and scowl at BD but I have other activities at that time. Probably a good thing too because I'd be tempted to take a tall sign with me that said -- Billie - Where is Hailey Dunn??

That being that -- is there any locals that do plan on going??? Other than nosy me that wanted to.....

I can see a few reasons.

Billie has continued to change key facts of her story, bringing them more in line with Shawn's version of events.

Billie has provided emotional and physical support for LE's main suspect in her daughter's disappearance.

Billie was somewhat negligent in the days leading up to Hailey's mysterious disappearance.

Billie is angry that a group of local VOLUNTEERS, who searched for Hailey every day for 8 weeks, is looking for a body instead of a LIVE girl.

She is angry that these same volunteers have suspicions that Shawn was involved.

I can't remember a case where searchers stopped searching for a missing child, solely cuz of how the parent or named/unnamed POI or family member of that person acted (please let me know if I've missed one).

The searchers' primary goal is not to support Billie -- it's to find Hailey. She deserves to be found, regardless of what her parents, named/unnamed POIs are doing. JMO.

I can see a few reasons.

So similar to Caylee Marie's grandma's behavior. I wonder in Grandma Anthony wrote a handbook. :crazy:

I can't remember a case where searchers stopped searching for a missing child, solely cuz of how the parent or named/unnamed POI or family member of that person acted (please let me know if I've missed one).

The searchers' primary goal is not to support Billie -- it's to find Hailey. She deserves to be found, regardless of what her parents, named/unnamed POIs are doing. JMO.

I agree with you about continuing to search for Hailey. That was not the issue imo. I think it is more about certain public figures hitchin their wagons to Billie. I think the point being made was that if national missing childrens foundations allow some parents to go on the speaking circuit for them, it may rub some people the wrong way.

breaking news....authorities searching Big Spring landfill...thread started

Yes she does.

MK brought up the whole snatch and grab scenario as a segway into talking about his proposal for an alert system for truckers. I, for one, do not think for one minute that MK believes this is a random stranger abduction with HD being sold into human sex traffiking.

Must not have watched the same interview.

I've never seen such a case. Ever. My advice to ANYONE who has rallied themselves around this case in a professional capacity......step away. Far, far away.

:waitasec:

When I saw this, it reminded me of Cindy and Casey Anthony, and what they did to TM ...

This is so sad for the professional organizations who care so much.

I can see a few reasons.

Sounds the same as what Cindy Anthony did........for ICA, doesn't it???

Sounds the same as what Cindy Anthony did........for ICA, doesn't it???

Exactly. And as much as I dislike Cindy, I will say that at least she is trying to protect a daughter, as opposed to covering for a boyfriend of 3 years.

Snipped from the Traffic 911 web site:

http://www.traffick911.com/page/what-is-human-trafficking

One little girl finally told her captor just to kill her - she couldn’t do it anymore. The pimp refused, telling her he makes too much money off her. If she wouldn’t do what he told her to, he would kidnap her 8-year-old little sister and pour battery acid over her face while she watched. The little girl complied, living in a dog cage when she wasn’t being sold to man after man.

Billie had better steel herself - some of the presentations @ the upcoming rally are going to be "ugly" & downright disturbing.

Child trafficking is UGLY.

Even IF there is the slim possibility that Hailey has been sold into sex slavery (which I doubt), then it's likely (under this scenario) she was taken by & sold to someone Billie exposed Hailey to, and not some random stranger who just happened to drive by @ the exact moment Hailey was leaving the house on December 27th (on her way to a *sleepover* that was never planned).

In order to make the child trafficking scenario fit, we would have to discard just about everything in this case & start from scratch. We would have to believe that Hailey was going to a sleepover @ MB's (which she wasn't) OR we would have to believe Hailey had run away (IMO, there is no evidence to support that scenario, since she left behind all her things, as well as her cash) and we would have to believe everything the named suspect Shawn Adkins has said (which I absolutely do not).

I like the slogan of Traffic 911 - "I'm Not Buying It".

Although Traffic 911 is applying the phrase in another context, I think it also applies to BD's attempts to steer the investigation away from her lover & away from the forest of red flags (TY BeanE for this apt description!) and away from the highly suspicious timeline of events.

I'm Not Buying It.

I hope Billie isn't honestly try to say that Hailey has been sold into slavery...coming from any other parent I would see that as a last-ditch effort to believe she could be alive, like Amber's D.'s mom said many times until Amber was found. But with Billie, I would think she only believes that in order to put blame elsewhere than SA. I almost cringe to her what kind of a speech or presentation she will make...you just know it will be abll about all of the horrible things that could have happened to her that don't include SA.

Honestly, if Hailey is found with SA's DNA on her, Billie will say he was in charge of laundry.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona
Back