closing argument poll: how did the prosecution do?

Your review of the prosecution closing:

• Great!! (like five stars great!)

Votes: 389 78.0%
  • pretty great! (it was great but I would have added some stuff)

Votes: 83 16.6%
  • It was good.

Votes: 11 2.2%
  • It was okay.

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • It was not so good.

Votes: 8 1.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.2%

• Total voters
The Prosecutor was brilliant and so was the team supporting him. After so many disappointments it was a pleasure to see. He was not taking any chances on this one getting away. If she is not locked up forever it will not be his fault.

When jodi Arias took the stand was she asked to describe what happened? Gun shot first/ last? Etc what day of the trial was that? Can it be seen on youtube? Twenty odd stab wounds, a gashed throat and a gun shot seem a bit excessive for selk defense. So what did she actually say? She was just 'enraged'?

When jodi Arias took the stand was she asked to describe what happened? Gun shot first/ last? Etc what day of the trial was that? Can it be seen on youtube? Twenty odd stab wounds, a gashed throat and a gun shot seem a bit excessive for selk defense. So what did she actually say? She was just 'enraged'?

No. She says she can't remember any of it. She was in a fog.

How convenient.

Oh I see.

Just heard about the trial on the day she was found guilty...so a couple of days ago

Oh I see.

Just heard about the trial on the day she was found guilty...so a couple of days ago
I suspect you'll be reading a LOT here during the next few days ;) .

Welcome to this case! Feel free to ask any and all questions, it's a big forum and it can be hard to find answers.

I suspect you'll be reading a LOT here during the next few days ;) .

Welcome to this case! Feel free to ask any and all questions, it's a big forum and it can be hard to find answers.

Thanks...the only thing I really want to know is the thing I don't think we'll ever know...and that is...exactly what happened on the 4th of June.

You know...a full confession and full detailing of exactly what happened

I think if Arias weren't so cocky, she'd accept a deal- full real confession and life in prison for no death penalty. But that won't happen, plus if ever the death penalty was deserved, it's this case.

I'm listening to Juan's closing statement again. It's long, 3.5 hours but better than what's on TV.

[video=youtu;t64ZDuL0Rac]http://youtu.be/t64ZDuL0Rac[/video]

My favorite moment will always be his closing argument and the epic drop the mic when he finished questioning CMJA, so okay I have two.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn
Back