CNN News 1/1/09 (Videos Of Show Included)

So far the most interesting thing to come out of this was LP naming an FBI agent that he has told this story to.

They mentioned Joy's last name, her hubby John works with Jose.:eek:

I wish I would have screen shot her chat. I went there but did not verbally abuse her. That's just not my way. But I was the anonymous user that looked up her criminal activity on myorangecounty clerk and posted it to her chat room. I'd love to know more about Baez's associates that are working for him or with him. I think it might give us some insight into how defense is going to work this trial.

I wish I would have screen shot her chat. I went there but did not verbally abuse her. That's just not my way. But I was the anonymous user that looked up her criminal activity on myorangecounty clerk and posted it to her chat room. I'd love to know more about Baez's associates that are working for him or with him. I think it might give us some insight into how defense is going to work this trial.

What have I missed...Who is Joy?

So far the most interesting thing to come out of this was LP naming an FBI agent that he has told this story to.

Nick Savage has been in on the case for a very long time.

do me a favor people- can you watch the rerun at 6:00- I may have heard wrong about December- I got totally interrupted while trying to listen and type- and it takes me forever to get back on here to post something- by the time I get there they are on another subject and I lose my train of thought and what i heard- I know I heard LP say Nick Savage and FBI will back him up on what he said- but this is still confusing- why didnt the P.I.'s tell LE right away when they found the body? I missed the whole rest of the interviews just now on CNN trying to get this to load so i could type another post- I cant edit with this, nor get to advanced options-I am on good ole' dial up and i am having a heck of a time just trying to post- Can someone post a transcript of all this in case someone missed the show- so we can figure all this out. I cant read transcripts either but I am planning on watching the rerun of the show and listening this time hopefully. Hot stuff- I start the thread and dont even get to lsiten to the show-

Let me see if I've got this straight. LP claims that the PI's filmed the area in November - but not the right area - and didn't find a body. Then they were going to sell this tape of no body in the wrong area to the media. In December, a month after the didn't find the body and before the meter reader did find the body, the PI's told him they were "going to get" this body that wasn't there. And, in his mind, this is proof that the A's knew the body was there.

Is that it?

I wonder if the PIs could face jail time if they indeed knew a month before.

What have I missed...Who is Joy?

Joy W. showed pictures to the media and possibly FBI of the site where Caylee was found.She said she took them with a search team earlier[?] and there was no body there.It came out that there were many pics of Joy W with Caylee is alive signs at JBP when LP was searching the Econ River.She was seen delivering dinner to the A's after Caylee was found.There is a chat site ,and someone claiming to be Joy said she was close to the A's and here husband was a PI working for the A's PI.
Much info on her was discovered and discussed on the Rumor thread in the parking lot.
I think she may have started all this with those pics.
ETA she also claimed to be with TES

glad others are as confused as I am- I am going to go get pen and paper and write all this down when the show reruns- wish I could remember shorthand- lol- you people can read the transcript later and maybe I can read your posts and be on the same page as you all-

Let me see if I've got this straight. LP claims that the PI's filmed the area in November - but not the right area - and didn't find a body. Then they were going to sell this tape of no body in the wrong area to the media. In December, a month after the didn't find the body and before the meter reader did find the body, the PI's told him they were "going to get" this body that wasn't there. And, in his mind, this is proof that the A's knew the body was there.

Is that it?

Chilly, that's how I understand it too. Doesn't make much sense, but LP never does.

Is that it?
LOL....typically LP

Joy W. showed pictures to the media and possibly FBI of the site where Caylee was found.She said she took them with a search team earlier[?] and there was no body there.It came out that there were many pics of Joy W with Caylee is alive signs at JBP when LP was searching the Econ River.She was seen delivering dinner to the A's after Caylee was found.There is a chat site ,and someone claiming to be Joy said she was close to the A's and here husband was a PI working for the A's PI.
Much info on her was discovered and discussed on the Rumor thread in the parking lot.

So all of the information with the pictures, video ect. go back to the same ole people...:rolleyes: and they are all connected, imagine that.

The thing that i cant get out of my head.. Is with LP telling this to the FBI that the PI told him that.. I dont think he would make something up and tell the FBI.. He may come up with some wild stories but i really dont think He would lie to the fbi

Yup, funny that now her husband has a video of that general area? HMMMM....just curious is all.

The thing that i cant get out of my head.. Is with LP telling this to the FBI that the PI told him that.. I dont think he would make something up and tell the FBI.. He may come up with some wild stories but i really dont think He would lie to the fbi

I dont think so either but I'm having a hard time putting together WHAT extactly the story is...Chilly did a pretty good job LOL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back